3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Scratches head and well erh that lizzie route progress we had now is just like what the f in heck did where we get here, the story is starting to become disconnected to the point where you as the mc are missing out alot of the mainstory

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 12

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Just want to thank you for such a quick response. You support mods for many games and to roll this out so quickly is beyond impressive.
Words kind of fail, so I'll just thank you for the many games you support

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 12

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Not sure if this is caused by the mod, but crashes after making this selection, but works if you refuse her
I've attached my save for this point.
Screenshot 2021-02-14 001941.png Screenshot 2021-02-14 001913.png

Reactions: Drum70 and EZ8lt
Feb 29, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with the "save fix" on the OP not working?
I followed the directions but I'm still just getting that still intro screen.
Why did it work for the last 2 or 4 updates but not this one?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
lul
I see this dev still can only really write an 'act 1', then bumbles through 'act 2' and finally says "fuck this shit I'm out" when it comes to 'act 3' like his previous VNs.

He should google "how to write story endings" or something ...

btw I feel like the MC in this story has the IQ of a labrador.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Can't take the back peddling as soon as a chapter releases on the "conflicts" that arise.

THE MISTRESS IS A THREAT * next chapter * eh nvm im over it just cuz

CORA DOING THIS IS A DANGER TO US ALL WE WILL FUCKING DIE * next chapter * oh no she kinda sad nvm your not danger

If the Manor caught on fire im 90% sure MC can just stand there and it'd somehow put its self out next chapter and we'd befriend the fucking fire

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not sure if this is caused by the mod, but crashes after making this selection, but works if you refuse her
I've attached my save for this point.
View attachment 1035594 View attachment 1035595
Yea, an error like that would not be mod related but program and windows related if it was a mod related error you would get a Renpy Error screen. It's possible your persistent save somehow go messed up as well, there is a save fix on here someone posted I'm not sure it that would help you or not. My suggestion would be wipe the game entirely even from your /appdata/renpy and start fresh with a new game then install the mod. Best I can tell you cause I have no idea what's causing that, but it's not a mod.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Can't take the back peddling as soon as a chapter releases on the "conflicts" that arise.

CORA DOING THIS IS A DANGER TO US ALL WE WILL FUCKING DIE * next chapter * oh no she kinda sad nvm your not danger

If the Manor caught on fire im 90% sure MC can just stand there and it'd somehow put its self out next chapter and we'd befriend the fucking fire
:ROFLMAO:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No matter how far Daniels K came since Lancester Boarding in terms of game mechanics and visuals, when his stories ran out of fuel and his endings gets rushed and fucking suck, it will always feel like a waste ultimately. Too bad, because he could become much bigger, but until he acknowledges it that his storytelling sucks, and does something against these now urban-legend level Daniels K endings, it won't ever happen.

He'd befriend then have sex with that fire in the next chapter.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

More likely he would try to fuck the fire because "there was no danger". :LOL:
No matter how far Daniels K came since Lancester Boarding in terms of game mechanics and visuals, when his stories ran out of fuel and his endings gets rushed and fucking suck, it will always feel like a waste ultimately. Too bad, because he could become much bigger, but until he acknowledges it that his storytelling sucks, and does something against these now urban-legend level Daniels K endings, it won't ever happen.
In a way the dev suffers from a similar issue as JJ Abrams: he is able to create some really interesting mysteries but never a good enough ending for all the promise the story holds.
Maybe he is not interested in changing his formula because it works for him. shows a 47% increase in patrons over the last six months and 59% over the course of a year.

Reactions: Mr Secret

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The only other game of his Ive played is the Lancaster one but from what i remember of it the girl you date through out it had a pretty ok ending the others were pretty lack luster tho.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The only other game of his Ive played is the Lancaster one but from what i remember of it the girl you date through out it had a pretty ok ending the others were pretty lack luster tho.
I think the bigger problem is that he just abruptly gives up on his games. In Lancaster we have this underlying mystery cult thing happening that we get no satisfying conclusion to. It's just game over here are some thrown together endings. Same happened in Pinefalls only difference is he got tired of it way sooner than he did Lancaster. In this one it feels like his story is getting away from him and his writing has gotten worse.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think the bigger problem is that he just abruptly gives up on his games. In Lancaster we have this underlying mystery cult thing happening that we get no satisfying conclusion to. It's just game over here are some thrown together endings. Same happened in Pinefalls only difference is he got tired of it way sooner than he did Lancaster. In this one it feels like his story is getting away from him and his writing has gotten worse.
I think the same. He probably starts excited with an interesting idea but doesn't have a clear roadmap until the end, so he gets bored half way there. Probably already thinking about the next game.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes