3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This was a nice surprise ... overlooked that for some tome I guess ... Choices dont seem to make much difference ... but the girls are cute and the renders are good too. Solid game :)

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
I find myself weirdly impressed by DK's ability to render fairly realistic dongs; I have historically kind of tuned them out of most VNs because they're either super cartoony or just badly malformed, but DK really knows how to render a dick.

I'm honestly not sure if that's complimentary or not, but I think I think it's a good thing?

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Twi11 and yandex

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I find myself weirdly impressed by DK's ability to render fairly realistic dongs; I have historically kind of tuned them out of most VNs because they're either super cartoony or just badly malformed, but DK really knows how to render a dick.

I'm honestly not sure if that's complimentary or not, but I think I think it's a good thing?
Well, I don't know myself, but I figure either the dev has a lot of practice at it or has some really good models (collection)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I was surprised to find out there is a vampire and a witch and what else? I enjoyed this game so far and can wait (patiently) o_O for the next update. BTW, to the dev, there are a few pics missing near the end during a scene (dang too tired to remember who with).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I was surprised to find out there is a vampire and a witch and what else? I enjoyed this game so far and can wait (patiently) o_O for the next update. BTW, to the dev, there are a few pics missing near the end during a scene (dang too tired to remember who with).
Supposedly all the girls and the butler are normal humans, assuming the MC also is. So witch and vampire, and what we suspect to be some type of ghost maid. With the whole protective wards thing though, I expect some other stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Supposedly all the girls and the butler are normal humans, assuming the MC also is. So witch and vampire, and what we suspect to be some type of ghost maid. With the whole protective wards thing though, I expect some other stuff.
mc is horny beast. :p

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
in the martial arts character choice by Audrey, i get the "image 3fgS37 not found" error. Notice the capital S after the 3fg.

I looked into the folder the image marked with the same name is present, just asking for an image with the capital S in it's name. Maybe typo in the code?

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just got into this and I think it is a great game and I look forward to seeing how it goes in the future hopefully a long future

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
No. It is addic. :ROFLMAO:
addic, short for addict, one who is physiologically or psychologically dependent on a substance such as alcohol or a narcotic; one who is addicted to an activity or habit; a fanatic,
attic a space or room just below the roof of a building.

Or was that a joke that I failed to get till after I posted this and am now wondering about? lol

• Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes