3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Cassandra Phentaghast from Dragon Age Inquisition who also had a lover out of nowhere in the past, who has died fortunately.
For real? Been a long time since i played that one so i can't remember whether she mention this in the game or the sauce lies somewhere else, if it is true that is. Just got curious coz i went with her and it's a good thing you didn't mentioned nothin' about the origins, dirt on leliana and morrigan will not be taken lightly, even it is probably true. :p
Oh and apologies for the off-topic post.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I am not familiar with this Lizzy character or whatever her name is. I was going to role-play a virgin who meets the love of his life on a summer job, but in the end I was getting into some stinking filth again and again. So as soon as I realized that she is not a virgin, I told her: "Fuck off, you whore! Not for you my rose has bloomed!" I thought that this would be the end of my walkthrought, but then I met Mary, I fell in love with her quiet and peaceful nature, I thought that she was the one - my ideal girlfriend, until I found out that she was not a virgin.
I feel you're pain brotha, thots and prayas for ya.
Dont feel too sad though, K will make another and many game after this and there may be the girl or many girls of your dreams in them.
There also be the girls you want in his previous games : Lancaster and Pinefalls

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Damn this is the ultimate cliffhanger/teas/blue ball ending, not one but two prospects hanging in there.
I hope there isnt an earthquake at the start of next update which interrupts yet once again MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
For real? Been a long time since i played that one so i can't remember whether she mention this in the game or the sauce lies somewhere else, if it is true that is. Just got curious coz i went with her and it's a good thing you didn't mentioned nothin' about the origins, dirt on leliana and morrigan will not be taken lightly, even it is probably true. :p
Oh and apologies for the off-topic post.
Yea, she tells the Inq I think right after the love scene... It's so outta place cause how they built her character to be a prude, didn't make sense for her to have a lover..

Doesn't correlate with mary tho.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Please please please make the scene with the mistress and grampa lurcheo avoidable in the future just after the mc witnesses her turning him younger pleeaaaassssseeeee!! i'm begging you dev lol, Really no need to have a voyeur scene of gramps grinding his wrinkly Ewwwwwwww!!! Would much prefer a leave option just for my own sanity hahaha or a stay option for those of us perverts who will enjoy this scene. Great game by the way as I think I have already said on the last update :D:D:D

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: yandex

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She had behaved like a virgin before this answer during the game. And her actions and reaction during sex proves that this one guy was enough to make her experienced lover - apparently they fucked every day and she pleasured him in all possible ways. Why does it bother me so much? It's simple - I'm a male, which means that all other males are my enemies - a threat to my procreation. Would you be happy if you knew that your girlfriend was dating Hitler before you? That he was her first boyfriend and she gave him her virginity and then fucked him every day?
You need to watch chasing amy stat!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm for some reason the update did not work for me. Using my old save from part 4 it still ended with M/C heading to the mistresses room at the end of update 4. I even started a new game and it ended in the same spot.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Update was good. A very interesting development with Lemon and how she's handling her normality.

Can we conquer Clara already? Please? Lol
I want that vampire to ravage the MC like food as the girls helplessly find out they're outmatched :giggle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yandex

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does the dev post here? I spotted a load of typos but won't bother posting them if they won't see it.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Does the dev post here? I spotted a load of typos but won't bother posting them if they won't see it.
No, he doesn't, in all my interactions with him he is very disparaging about this place he believes that the site costs him money by releasing the game before his lower tiers get it.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes