3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
slowly approaching 100 games (besides few on hold/semi-abandoned and few completed as of waiting next version or new game as prev. was completed), since most take ages to get updates and then 5-30 mins of play and 100+ games on list to be tested someday (and when that day comes some are abandoned (happened to few games which got on list year ago)).

zoma176

Feb 21, 2019
Guys when i download the 3.19 gb apk and try to install it msg appear
There was a problem parsing the package
My phone is redmi note 9 pro

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You just may have yourself earned some points which mean absolutely nothing. (Not to annoy any MS fans out there, that's why I didn't go into the specifics, but yes, indeed.)
lol just remembered the name & that type of association, from a previous discussion in Floaty's. :ROFLMAO:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
The start was good and it was thought that here the choices are affected, but shit they have no effect. It does not matter whether you have chosen the blood path or not. Or whatever you choose at all. A kinetic story with unnecessary choices. There are many situations here with multiple choices, but nothing leads to a different outcome. Why the hell do you have to put choices if they don’t affect anything. You could almost play the entire game with the CTRL key at the bottom when you don’t have to affect anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 choices at least matters aka leaving with those 2 girls or if leaves with that crazy girl.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The start was good and it was thought that here the choices are affected, but shit they have no effect. It does not matter whether you have chosen the blood path or not. Or whatever you choose at all.
Yes it does.
If you took the blood path, you lose Lemon.
If you did not, you do not.
For some people, that's massive.
A kinetic story with unnecessary choices. There are many situations here with multiple choices, but nothing leads to a different outcome.
The choice to stop, or help the girl early on (forget her name, now) makes a massive difference. This is also enabled by taking the blood path.
The choice to go or stay with the girl who returned also makes a big difference.
OK, they both lead to endings, but they're quite objectively a different outcome.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Played it for some update. Would've loved if it had a harem type ending. But know Daniel K it's highly unlikely.
"If I'm to choose between one beautiful girl and another I'd rather not choose at all."
Shame won't be able to finish it.

Reactions: Jenzi800

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Played it for some update. Would've loved if it had a harem type ending. But know Daniel K it's highly unlikely.
"If I'm to choose between one beautiful girl and another I'd rather not choose at all."
Shame won't be able to finish it.
best is 3some in past games.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is good but i would like more girls to be added,it is not possible for a young handsome white man to fuck only ten women, he needs more,it takes a harem hundred and two hundred beautiful women to make the game realistic:KEK:

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes