yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DxRABetterTomorrow-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sayo11

Nov 30, 2017
Beyond the art, the dev never seems to wanna improve on gameplay or animated CG, what a shame

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
full save, I would advise going for the full save as Mara Studio games just waste your time with boring gameplay, source: I have played most of their previous games
Thx. Personally, I like their games but they didn't tell us slightly hint on how to unlock a certain scene. Sometimes, I ended up finishing the game but still missing 2-3 scene.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's mostly just a matter of beating up monsters with a basic turn-based combat system to unlock the monster in question and unlocking additional mutations/variations through money.

Pretty much another MaraStudio game where the concept is sound, the potential is there but they absolutely refuse to make it deeper than a puddle.
Thanks for the warning I'm not touching this not worth it much better games out there to play.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, as per usual for this circle, they made a game that looks like it has potential, only to fail to live up to it in every possible way...

The art is gorgeous, but the scenes said art appears in are stupidly short and barely worth anything, and the animations are very poor to the point where I honestly think that they should have invested in more art rather than wasting time animating it.

The story is ridiculously basic and ridiculously short...

They had some nice ideas for the management bits for allies, troops and monsters, but the effort put into everything was minimal. Same with the combat. Basically, there's a framework that could have been used to make something interesting, but they never really built up on it.

Oh, and there's the thing with Fubuki's ending... Every other ending mainly depends on the choice before the final battle(s), so you can make a save there and you'll have 95% of the content. Fubuki is different. Dunno what the exact conditions are, but I think you have to trigger all of her events while not triggering any of Alice's to have Fubuki's ending as an option... which basically forces you to replay the game from the start if you want to get it naturally.

I honestly don't recommend that, because the game has zero replayability. Instead, just use the code provided in this post to unlock all the CGs and scenes. It's pretty clear that Fubuki just replaces Alice in the pre-final battle choice menu if you meet the conditions, but absolutely nothing else changes, so it's not worth bothering more than this.

Ultimately, not the worst way to waste some hours... but absolutely not worth a single dime tbh. How the heck these guys didn't go out of business... I have no idea...

Oct 20, 2021
damn they really went all in on the valkyria chronicles plot, cute girl used as weapon of mass destruction ? they even called those unit Valkyria too XD

yglkhjlk

Jul 8, 2022
full save, I would advise going for the full save as Mara Studio games just waste your time with boring gameplay, source: I have played most of their previous games
Actually by simply reading the system.dat file in binary format and modify all \x00\x00\x00\x00 into \x00\x00\x00\x01 one can unlock all H scenes. This works for most Mara Studio games, including this one and `the expedition' (cannot remember the name accurately, it's about searching for treasures in the 19th century). Here is a little python script for this:

Python:
with open('system.dat','rb') as f:
    content = f.read()

print(content) # you may see the outputs here

new_content = content.replace(b'\x00\x00\x00\x00',b'\x00\x00\x00\x01') # replace the contents

with open('system.dat','wb') as f:
    f.write(new_content)
# Done!

Reactions: /;/
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes