• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py DXXXD [v0.19] [Night_Games]

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I will try it just because its DXD, Cant wait for them to bring out the next season some or other time. Started to read the Manga just to get my "fix"

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I will try it just because its DXD, Cant wait for them to bring out the next season some or other time. Started to read the Manga just to get my "fix"
I can't wait for a reason 5 release ether. I am hoping they bring back Raynare for a redemption arc.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I can't wait for a reason 5 release ether. I am hoping they bring back Raynare for a redemption arc.
I just wish I could get a confirmation that they are busy with it, was supposed to be released March, then moved to July then September I think then it was just said that it is not confirmed if it is even on the books yet like WTF have we not waited long enough now???

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just wish I could get a confirmation that they are busy with it, was supposed to be released March, then moved to July then September I think then it was just said that it is not confirmed if it is even on the books yet like WTF have we not waited long enough now???
+1 to this. The wait for season 5 has been seemingly forever. We need the Oppai Dragon nao!

• Haha
Reactions: Spreeth

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello what is the interest to put to download a game with the label "Abandoned" ??????????????????????????????????

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Abandoned ?
Yes.

hello what is the interest to put to download a game with the label "Abandoned" ??????????????????????????????????
As long as an adult game's content do not break this website's rules, it will get added here at some point, it doesn't matter if a game is abandoned or not. Some games do not stay abandoned forever, and some will still play an abandoned game for some reason, and it also prevents people from requesting it over and over and offers a way to track the game for further development if one's interested.

There are many reasons why an abandoned game might get added, but in this specific case, the game was here way before it got abandoned. It got in the latest updates now because the old version was outdated, someone must have updated it along with the game's status.