Comics Completed Dyke Virus 1 - 8 by [Coinflip]

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
A dyke virus is spreading through the city, corrupting young girls into lesbian sluts.
Developer/Publisher: Coinflip , ,
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 374
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Info :
Rule 7 Invoked and pre-cleared: HERE

Download
- - -
DECRYPTION TOOL:
EncryptoforWindows by Macpaw -
Password: F95

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
Get them glasses checked :p
View attachment 358078

Now it gets kinda disturbing, should I go to the mental house?
I've searched every tag there is on his / her profile.
I checked home / illustrations / bookmarks / profile, whatever there is.
I follow, I like.
There are no links to websites where the content is being uploaded at all. Patreon is paywalled, afaik.

Maybe I just do not get PIXIV, that's pretty new to me or Im getting old.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Now it gets kinda disturbing, should I go to the mental house?
I've searched every tag there is on his / her profile.
I checked home / illustrations / bookmarks / profile, whatever there is.
I follow, I like.
There are no links to websites where the content is being uploaded at all. Patreon is paywalled, afaik.

Maybe I just do not get PIXIV, that's pretty new to me or Im getting old.
err... this is ascreenshot of his Pixiv:

1564486329707.png

See all the little pictures?

Each one of those is a comic, click on it and then click "see all" to see all the images in that series.
1564486448898.png

The list is updated with new works on the public release date for each comic... They are released to subscribers early.

Reactions: JustHereTofap123
Jun 19, 2017
err... this is ascreenshot of his Pixiv:

View attachment 358515

See all the little pictures?

Each one of those is a comic, click on it and then click "see all" to see all the images in that series.
View attachment 358516

The list is updated with new works on the public release date for each comic... They are released to subscribers early.
Well.. no.
I can only see 25 illustrations and not 349. Dunno where the issue is.
Okay, fk me. As I said, Im new to pixiv. I had to check the R18 buttons in my account.
Thanks for the hard work.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Dyke virus was a series of releases over several years, so at the bottom of the page, you would have to go back in history and look at Dyke Virus 1, then move forward in time to Dyke Virus 2, etc, etc, etc ... There were not all released as 1 volume...

I compiled them and released them here, as such.

Reactions: cudu

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Just a note.. My Mega account was terminated shortly after i hosted these on them, so it appears MEGA is getting on the ban-wagon as well.

I'm re-upping it in an encrypted form, with a decryption tool packaged in the download... Extreme measures required, i suppose...

Alright, Mega link restored, you will need to download decryption tool and use password as indicated in post.

Last edited:

Kuran0

Mar 6, 2018
Just a note.. My Mega account was terminated shortly after i hosted these on them, so it appears MEGA is getting on the ban-wagon as well.

I'm re-upping it in an encrypted form, with a decryption tool packaged in the download... Extreme measures required, i suppose...

Alright, Mega link restored, you will need to download decryption tool and use password as indicated in post.
what password?

Reactions: redblotch83
Feb 8, 2018
So I'm interested in this, have a couple generic questions tho.
1. What's Rule 7? F95 post it's linked to shows no longer there.
2. What band-wagon is mega joining? Feeling like I missed a memo...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I'm interested in this, have a couple generic questions tho.
1. What's Rule 7? F95 post it's linked to shows no longer there.
2. What band-wagon is mega joining? Feeling like I missed a memo...
Rule 7 said:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
2. No idea I do know that daedilus had some of his mega uploads removed as banned content, I can't really remember what it was maybe bestiality content I'm not sure anyway he made a post in general discussion about it.

buff

May 29, 2017
Decrypt works great. Only thing is there are no words/captions until 115.png. Does anyone have the accompanying text, or now how to get it?

I checked the PIxiv link, but it looks like these have been deleted. He did have them on Subscribestar for a $1, so I signed up and grabbed them, but they didn't have words either.

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
As interesting as this looks the fact that it needs a odd 3rd party program to decrypt is real suspect.

Reactions: Vulture051