• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - E-Girlfriend [v0.01309] [MrDeadbird]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kibad

The game is fun.

+Nice art, love the girfriend look.
    +Doesnt take too long to get sex scenes.
    +Customization of the girl is cool, but it can improve with more options.
    + i like how it shows her feelings during the sex, but needs more positions.
    + the Mother is hot, should have the option to steal her in the future and have mom and daughter

- There isnt a lot a things to explore yet.
    - Sex scenes are short, needs more positions and the abiity to change positions.
    - The option to make her orgasm multiple times should have an outcome especially with NTR. and i quote another reviewer: "Caring about your girlfriend's pleasure should lead to a more positive result for the player, ... more passionate sex from your GF, ... stronger desire for her to please you..."
    - I love NTR, but maybe it should have the option for her choice in the scene, even if you have good memories she cheats and it becomes a sharing route, without they talking about the cheating

overall, good concept, good choices, but needs to develop more some aspects listed
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rlreddit86

Usually not a fan of these types of games, but the developer does a good job with the 2d format. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, as I think it has a lot of potential. I highly recommend the game to anyone who is considering it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

blanq

I Played Version 0.00192 .
    I like the idea of the game but unfortunately like in many renpy games the general color choices of the UI is horrible. White on a very bright background. Lots of text is hard to read and it's like you are looking at the Sun while playing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Xia Liu Bei

Fun little game so far.

PROS: Nice art, and you can get to the lewd stuff early. You have a few choices as to your girlfriend's hairstyle and wardrobe, and you can take her out to various places and explore a little bit.

Talking with your girlfriend and getting to know her better pays off, as she'll ask you questions later on about what her favorite animal or color is. This in turn helps you increase your "good memory" score, though I'm not sure what effect that has on the game overall.

CONS: I like games where you can dive right in and start, but a short explanation about what the master key is, or if/how the good memory/bad memory score affects the game would have been nice.

Sex scenes are too short. They need to be longer. There's also an option to make your girlfriend orgasm multiple times, but it doesn't seem to have any real effect. Caring about your girlfriend's pleasure should lead to a more positive result for the player, such as more points towards the "good memory" category, more passionate sex from your GF, or a stronger desire for her to please you, or even just using stronger terms of endearment as your good memory score increases.

Finally for the sex, a full view of her cum facial would be nice. Right now it's just an extreme closeup of her eyes and nose.

The option to cum other places, perform cunnilingus, try anal, etc... would also be welcome progressions in future installments.

Anyway, overall a nice start and I hope to see more.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

Bare bones basic interactions.

I wish... (game suggestions)
    • Put a little more effort into the pregnancy and birth stuff. Instead of skipping 280 days, maybe have the option of pregnant sex? Maybe have her respond negatively if trust is low or positively if trust is high, maybe add a question of happy, sad, or oops did I do that?/is it mine?
    • Change the big half-screen slideshow of choices to a smaller clickable menu with all options showing...
    • More emotional states that remain on face to show hunger, happiness, anger, frustration, disappointment to compliment the pop-up icons and emojis.
    • Animate baby more before he grows up...
    • Fix the bug where game day immediately ends if we collect the free money from main menu before doing ANYTHING with the eGirlfriend (happens when she has the baby days 3-5)
    I like...
    • Ability to see baby.
    • Ability to get her pregnant randomly.
    • Ability to visit parent's house.
    • Art style is not bad, but needs more features, variations, poses, emotions...