2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
z9X4HZ.png

Overview:
This is a simple concept where you get a girl that does what you ask her to do.
She is in super early stages but I've made her super simple to be able to keep development moving without overcomplicating it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: MrDeadbird F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01309
Language: English
Other Games: Nasticity - Just a GF - MatchThem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Passwords -
Cheat Menu

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

fNInMR.png w1ql9O.png XgC_3O.png cKqG0b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

L0st1nCod3

Feb 25, 2019
Game won't run for me, just opens and immediately closes. It is the same for at least 2 of the pc versions from zippy and fileupload.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Game won't run for me, just opens and immediately closes. It is the same for at least 2 of the pc versions from zippy and fileupload.
Working fine for me. Redownloaded ZIPPY and checked just now. Working fine.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Any way to get a site that you can download that isnt pop up nightmare?
That's why always use ad-blocker. Also, I don't think Anonfiles is at all a popup nightmare . It's literally just one redirect. For the other two mirrors you have ad-blocker which makes it a direct download. It's not easy to have many popup free sites. Noone does file hosting for free. They gotta make money so they add popups which is understandable. There is a reason they are in approved file host.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Always find that when the developer needs that many zeros to convey how early in development they are, it's better for them to just wait and get a more well rounded product before initial release. Initial impressions matter.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Always find that when the developer needs that many zeros to convey how early in development they are, it's better for them to just wait and get a more well rounded product before initial release. Initial impressions matter.
Based on the past track of other unfinished or abandoned Mrdeadbird's games, i'd say you're being quite hopeful in your views.

Last edited:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
"v0.0014 Alpha" <_<

"I wish people who make games would make more content first and then a patreon....i know that is a very "controversial" post out here without the maker ever readin it but maybe if they did it the way i said it they could actually net some patreon buddies...just sayin at everyone who ever thinks about makin a game which is not a 0.00001 ALPHA..."- © NoBrainTrust

Reactions: Kyraga and KCohen

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
"v0.0014 Alpha" <_<

"I wish people who make games would make more content first and then a Patreon...i know that is a very "controversial" post out here without the maker ever reading it but maybe if they did it the way I said it they could actually net some Patreon buddies...just saying at everyone who ever thinks about making a game which is not a 0.00001 ALPHA..."- © NoBrainTrust
I kind of disagree there, my Patreon has been active for years and it's intended to support my work in general as an artist, besides remember this is a free game that's still under development being coded in my free time in fact you can download it for free at MrDeadbird.com

And yeah the game is in 0.0014 Alpha because I don't want people to start bitching about how little content it is in an Alpha.... LOL...
This is a passion project for me so if people want to support me on Patreon that's cool if they wanna report a bug or give any kind of feedback they are welcome, that's why E-Girlfriend is out there whoring around, so I can get some opinions and see what to do with her for the next update.

Never the fewer thanks a lot for your opinion bro I appreciate you took the time to write

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes