2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
This is what would intrigue me about a format like this.
The minimalist format was intended to be built upon, and it provides a very strong foundation.
Repeatable events are nice and all but variable animations and variations on how she cheats would improve it, but I think what would make things interesting is if there were a challenge of getting her to begin with.
I know it's an E-girlfriend game, and the theme is control, but I think at least fighting to get her, and the horror of becoming a cuckold in any form would make me way more attached to this game.
NTR is great when it gives you a rush, when it feels real.
The art style and renpy engine work well for that, but stakes make everything.
Yeah bro, I do agree with you, something that I would like to add, basically to improve the first stage of getting to know each other to create more attachment, I have some sketches I did about the new systems that would replace the current talking, It's designed like a minigame that would provide some well-required extra pacing.

The day I do that update I'll be really happy

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
Noticed what I think might be a bug:
If your girlfriend takes a shift at the minimart, and isn't there when you next check in, and you don't call her or anything, she can get an additional fucked stat from John.
This can happen even as a Virgin, with the Sweet Chip installed, and zero bad memories. She'll even have a fucked by John: 1, and still have the Virgin status.
After that, she'll cheat with anyone, even with zero bad memories
Not sure if this can happen when she's absent anywhere else, but it's easily reproducible at work

• Hey there
Reactions: Vierla
Nov 28, 2019
Is it possible to enable NTR after you've answered the "cheating" question once (and didn't enable it)? I'm stuck without that achievement now and it's bugging me lol

Zaky0909

Feb 20, 2023
Okay, after some tinkering with the game I updated cheat menu based on this version.

Menu opens on K
Console opens on L

Installation:

1. Open folder where E-Girlfriend main executable is located
  2. Go to "game" folder where game scripts located
  3. Move downloaded file here among other scripts
View attachment 3204667
View attachment 3204673

Features:

Everything you see on screenshots below. Enjoy ;)

View attachment 3165325 View attachment 3165333

P.S. Cheat menu adds a new variable to store object which may or may not break your saves. I didn't notice any issues during my experiments. You have been warned!
Hello the cheat mod is not working on version v0.01309

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
It should be, I gotta check
Hi Mrdeadbird.

Can i ask if is possible, as you announced in your Patreon page there will be lots of more of sexy clothes in future versions, to make sex WITH the clothes ON, so non-nude sex version?
I think theres a lot of people who like to see the girlfriend in the game be doggy styled anally fucked with Captain Marvel cosplay clothes on (for example), or Wonder Woman cosplay type, etcetc. You see the picture i think, lol.
Regards.

Reactions: TobaiasR

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hi Mrdeadbird.

Can i ask if is possible, as you announced in your Patreon page there will be lots of more of sexy clothes in future versions, to make sex WITH the clothes ON, so non-nude sex version?
I think theres a lot of people who like to see the girlfriend in the game be doggy styled anally fucked with Captain Marvel cosplay clothes on (for example), or Wonder Woman cosplay type, etcetc. You see the picture i think, lol.
Regards.
Well that's something I've always wanted to do, for the moment that part is on hold as it's more urgent to add a couple more extra scenes IMO

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes