2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Mrdeadbird
v0.01279
  • Customization: Adjust her features, including penis size, to your preference.
The way this is worded insinuates adjusting HER penis size not the penis size of the MC, even the overlord of futa himself got confused.

Might want to change it to something like this.
  • Customization: Adjust her features, including your own penis size, to your preference.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Mrdeadbird
v0.01279
  • Customization: Adjust her features, including penis size, to your preference.
The way this is worded insinuates adjusting HER penis size not the penis size of the MC, even the overlord of futa himself got confused.

Might want to change it to something like this.
  • Customization: Adjust her features, including your own penis size, to your preference.
Hey there bro you are totally right, my bad I'm changing it right now.

Reactions: Bluesent

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
if they wanna report a bug or give any kind of feedback they are welcome, that's why E-Girlfriend is out there whoring around, so I can get some opinions and see what to do with her for the next update.
Just some quick feedback on a freshly started E-girlfriend v0.01279:
I have a brain injury which caused my ability to read to fail for several years, that being said I am still veerrrryyyyy slow at reading and really what's the issue clicking a button instead of automatically proceeding at a whopping fast rate? make the lazy buggers click a button and let us brain injured or "slow" people have a chance to read all the text. It only takes 1 finger to click a button and you only need 1 hand for any other activity you might want to consider doing while "playing" this game.
At the very least add in an option to choose to click or run away at break brain pace.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Just some quick feedback on a freshly started E-girlfriend v0.01279:
I have a brain injury which caused my ability to read to fail for several years, that being said I am still veerrrryyyyy slow at reading and really what's the issue clicking a button instead of automatically proceeding at a whopping fast rate? make the lazy buggers click a button and let us brain injured or "slow" people have a chance to read all the text. It only takes 1 finger to click a button and you only need 1 hand for any other activity you might want to consider doing while "playing" this game.
At the very least add in an option to choose to click or run away at break brain pace.
Ok my man I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: circuitarity

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
how about no?
That's very rude, unsupportive and counter to the wishes of the developer of this game. I strongly feel you should politely read what I fully wrote and the developer replied with before making an unhelpful decisive comment with no actual input.
How about Yes thank you very much you trollish toad.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrdeadbird
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes