2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
So ran into a weird bug where for some reason my save does work. I saved on day 29 and for some reason the game kept making me go back to the to day 10 every time i loaded.

del22

Sep 17, 2022
Hey I was wondering how many girls outside the e-girlfriend can u have sex with? Currently it's the mom and Tania. Are there more? I've tried mostly everything but I can't unlock contacts.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
why some got restricted because of patreon rules damn i cant do anything to her besides ntr and sex

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The fuck you talking about? Me not taking criticism well?!
Jk bro I love criticism, but it's very easy to tell it apart from hate.
going back to the energy issue... I've decreased energy consumption many times... I used to get complaints about that daily, then weekly, last time I decreased it was a few months ago... I might take it down a notch.
I'll do it right now as we speak :cool: (y)
Wait, it is DECREASED now? I was about to write a review about her dying after a light stroll. Can't imagine what it was like before, actual deathbed patient amount of energy... The game has a great idea and unique writing, so it's still fun, but i gotta admit - i already opened Cheat Engine to search for a way to put some life support into her. And to add money.

EDIT: Oh my god, i was joking, but she actually dies if you don't feed her in two or three days... damn is that robot frail. I guess that's what i get for 600 bucks robot technology.

Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Mr Deadbird asked fans a few days ago on his Patreon about a possible new sexual position in the game.

I suggested the dev to use the already existing missionary position, therefore position 1 in his previous game Match Them (Beta 0.017) which unfortunately he stopped working (Miss to see the indian Xel, best cartoon parody in all net).

The doggystyle position in this e-girlfriend game is taken from the other game, so why hasn't the dev used the missionary position in this e-girlfriend new game, taking it from the other Match them game?

The dev can use everything he has in his other previous games, and here in this one, why is he doing it so slowly?

I know this game is mainly NTR themed, but the MC has to be able to fuck the other girls in the game too, as this is another attraction that can shine in the game and attract more new players.

It's one thing to see photos and images of the MC fucking his girlfriend's mother, it's another to see the animation of the MC having sex with her, like MC have with his girlfriend.
Same for the Latina girl at the danceclub (dont remember her name now).
People don't like to see it in images, they want to see it in animation, and the dev can even do it, but I don't understand why the dev hasn't done it yet?

In the Match Them game there is the character who will be the mother of our girlfriend in e-girlfriend, so the dev used assets from the previous game for this one. Which is not wrong. In this other old game we can see the girlfriend's mother being fucked doggystyle and missionary, in animation.
So I don't know when Dev will use the assets from the other game for this one, and liberalize animations for all the girls, that is, have sex with all of them, because that's what everyone is waiting for, and add the sexual positions in other previous games, in this game here... This is not something you have to wait another 3 years for, for God's sake!

Congratulations to everyone, and to the dev for his good games.

40340_3b6814378208604d989615c5190f4c66.png

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So ran into a weird bug where for some reason my save does work. I saved on day 29 and for some reason the game kept making me go back to the to day 10 every time i loaded.
solved!
Mr Deadbird asked fans a few days ago on his Patreon about a possible new sexual position in the game.

I suggested the dev to use the already existing missionary position, therefore position 1 in his previous game Match Them (Beta 0.017) which unfortunately he stopped working (Miss to see the indian Xel, best cartoon parody in all net).

The doggystyle position in this e-girlfriend game is taken from the other game, so why hasn't the dev used the missionary position in this e-girlfriend new game, taking it from the other Match them game?

The dev can use everything he has in his other previous games, and here in this one, why is he doing it so slowly?

I know this game is mainly NTR themed, but the MC has to be able to fuck the other girls in the game too, as this is another attraction that can shine in the game and attract more new players.

It's one thing to see photos and images of the MC fucking his girlfriend's mother, it's another to see the animation of the MC having sex with her, like MC have with his girlfriend.
Same for the Latina girl at the danceclub (dont remember her name now).
People don't like to see it in images, they want to see it in animation, and the dev can even do it, but I don't understand why the dev hasn't done it yet?

In the Match Them game there is the character who will be the mother of our girlfriend in e-girlfriend, so the dev used assets from the previous game for this one. Which is not wrong. In this other old game we can see the girlfriend's mother being fucked doggystyle and missionary, in animation.
So I don't know when Dev will use the assets from the other game for this one, and liberalize animations for all the girls, that is, have sex with all of them, because that's what everyone is waiting for, and add the sexual positions in other previous games, in this game here... This is not something you have to wait another 3 years for, for God's sake!

Congratulations to everyone, and to the dev for his good games.

View attachment 3385600
Thanks, bro, you are right, npc girls should have a similar system to the one EG has... I have a huge gallery of poses and stuff I could use, never the less this things take time and EG has a big codewise, every new system that's added might damage another one so I try to be careful to avoid generating bugs and crashes, it will be 100% be included.

Thanks for your opinion bro

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes