2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
this guy doesnt seem to take criticism well, even if it's meant to be constructive. But here it goes.
I do think the game is good and potential, but it's unbalanced for me. Games with this energy mechanic shouldn't be a walk in the park, but shouldn't be a chore either. Her energy levels are awful. After day two shes collapsing everywhere after a couple of interactions. Makes it a chore to keep her energised and you lose interest in the actual point of the game. Games that do well in pateron have longevity, this seems hell bent on making you giveup
this guy doesnt seem to take criticism well, even if it's meant to be constructive. But here it goes.
I do think the game is good and potential, but it's unbalanced for me. Games with this energy mechanic shouldn't be a walk in the park, but shouldn't be a chore either. Her energy levels are awful. After day two shes collapsing everywhere after a couple of interactions. Makes it a chore to keep her energised and you lose interest in the actual point of the game. Games that do well in pateron have longevity, this seems hell bent on making you giveup
The fuck you talking about? Me not taking criticism well?!
Jk bro I love criticism, but it's very easy to tell it apart from hate.
going back to the energy issue... I've decreased energy consumption many times... I used to get complaints about that daily, then weekly, last time I decreased it was a few months ago... I might take it down a notch.
I'll do it right now as we speak :cool: (y)

Jun 6, 2020
So I am curious what the change chip feature in the changelog means. xD
different types of chips are different personalities ranging from the submissive and slave woman to the sweet and kind girlfriend who is as human as possible, followed by the slutty and liberal girl eager for sex both with and without you and the last one I do not recommend because it will not give you Not even to smell her panties and I've never tried it but the description says it all, greetings and you're welcome, friend.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
different types of chips are different personalities ranging from the submissive and slave woman to the sweet and kind girlfriend who is as human as possible, followed by the slutty and liberal girl eager for sex both with and without you and the last one I do not recommend because it will not give you Not even to smell her panties and I've never tried it but the description says it all, greetings and you're welcome, friend.
Well that does explain my earlier questions about the difference between them (I have played several times on earlier versions to try and figure it out), mostly wondering what has been changed in the latest public about it. lol

Jun 6, 2020
Is it normal for my son to grow up after 5 days and show up naked to God knows where? :v reminds me of crilin and android 18 having a baby with a robot although possibly my girlfriend is a cybor since she can have my babies great game I can't wait to get my hands on my girlfriend's mom now I can eat free pizza If I win the fights I have 5 lives is there a way to recover lost lives I am at 2/5

Jun 6, 2020
remember that the game is in an early stage and I understand about the energy that runs out quickly just let her sleep for a while after waking up invite her to eat and be patient the real challenge you will see when you have no money and you have to change the oil there are also some inconsistencies such as I took her naked to her parents' house and they acted as if nothing had happened, I even took her naked to the university :v and no one reacted but there's no reason to lose your mind, the game is still in beta and they will add more things in the future.

Reactions: The Black Cat

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I'm guessing the ATM and codes got removed from android? I cant find it anymore, and from what I got from the comments the codes wouldnt work anyway.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
remember that the game is in an early stage and I understand about the energy that runs out quickly just let her sleep for a while after waking up invite her to eat and be patient the real challenge you will see when you have no money and you have to change the oil there are also some inconsistencies such as I took her naked to her parents' house and they acted as if nothing had happened, I even took her naked to the university :v and no one reacted but there's no reason to lose your mind, the game is still in beta and they will add more things in the future.
To be fair, the game has been on early access since 2019 (checked the patreon to get this information btw)

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
The fuck you talking about? Me not taking criticism well?!
Jk bro I love criticism, but it's very easy to tell it apart from hate.
going back to the energy issue... I've decreased energy consumption many times... I used to get complaints about that daily, then weekly, last time I decreased it was a few months ago... I might take it down a notch.
I'll do it right now as we speak :cool: (y)
I think the main issue is that the energy does feel like it restricts gameplay a lot, alongside the food stuff.
It's kind of a big bump in the way of getting to do things when every few movements the robot needs to go back home to rest or drain our funds.
Maybe energy should be drained only when doing work or other important actions rather than searching or moving from the various points and talking with people?
Same with the food honestly, she just get an hungry warning and funds get drained, she's a robot, eating should be optional I think... or it could be a player's restriction rather than the robot?
Since the game focuses a good amount with NTR, having a player stopping point rather than the robot may be a way to enable that sort of things happening more.

A mechanic should always add to the gameplay rather than remove is my point in brief.

• Red Heart
Jun 6, 2020
I recently discovered that my games on Android are not saved correctly when I do it manually since when loading it appears as if a day had not passed and my money disappears. I was playing the latest trial version and I noticed that you only have 150 days to recharge the game. oil from your robot and the only possibility of collecting 2500 dollars or 3000 is by skipping the days since I don't see a way to generate money until day 148 because if you go past day 149 or more your robot explodes and in the meantime you can't do much since if you don't start collecting money you'll practically lose the game.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Any chance for a femdom personality? The bitch one is pretty abusive and does not love the MC no matter how high you get the relationship or spoil her, she's not being mean in a playful way she genuinely feels that way about him and it cannot change, which is interesting and I'm sure it has its audience, I'm just saying this in case someone points out that that personality already exists, because the two are different things.

Jun 6, 2020
Any chance for a femdom personality? The bitch one is pretty abusive and does not love the MC no matter how high you get the relationship or spoil her, she's not being mean in a playful way she genuinely feels that way about him and it cannot change, which is interesting and I'm sure it has its audience, I'm just saying this in case someone points out that that personality already exists, because the two are different things.
I don't understand why you want more abuse from her. I gave her everything, even money, and I got her sleeping with the pizza delivery man. If that's not being mean to the MC, then I don't know what it is.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Early access since 2019 with 3 (maybe 4 soon) abandoned games under his belt just makes this seem like a Patreon scam tbh.
Oh, I love these comments :)
Ok let me see if I understand, I've been constantly updating a game that I've drawn, written, and coded myself for over 4 years every month without missing a date, and you say it is a Patreon scam...

That one was funny.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I think the main issue is that the energy does feel like it restricts gameplay a lot, alongside the food stuff.
It's kind of a big bump in the way of getting to do things when every few movements the robot needs to go back home to rest or drain our funds.
Maybe energy should be drained only when doing work or other important actions rather than searching or moving from the various points and talking with people?
Same with the food honestly, she just get an hungry warning and funds get drained, she's a robot, eating should be optional I think... or it could be a player's restriction rather than the robot?
Since the game focuses a good amount with NTR, having a player stopping point rather than the robot may be a way to enable that sort of things happening more.

A mechanic should always add to the gameplay rather than remove is my point in brief.
I love it bro thanks for your suggestion.... yesterday I decreased almost every energy drain by half... hopefully that would solve that issue and I will think about that food angle you suggested... making food something that is optional and that affects other things instead of energy makes sense!

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I recently discovered that my games on Android are not saved correctly when I do it manually since when loading it appears as if a day had not passed and my money disappears. I was playing the latest trial version and I noticed that you only have 150 days to recharge the game. oil from your robot and the only possibility of collecting 2500 dollars or 3000 is by skipping the days since I don't see a way to generate money until day 148 because if you go past day 149 or more your robot explodes and in the meantime you can't do much since if you don't start collecting money you'll practically lose the game.
All right, all right I'll make battery fluid it cheaper! and will generate better salaries :ROFLMAO:(y)
Thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: harrymanson007

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You know I was a bit reluctant about adding new personality chips because I designed them to cover the widest range of behavior possible... a femdom chip would work...
I feel like EG is missing something like that, a dominant personality that is not jut a bitch.
thanks my man!

Jun 6, 2020
All right, all right I'll make battery fluid it cheaper! and will generate better salaries :ROFLMAO:(y)
Thanks for the suggestion
Unfortunately I can't fuck my girlfriend's mother as revenge :( and I gave my girlfriend 2500 dollars and the very shameless thing I discovered was sleeping with the taxi driver :( yesterday i sad bro

• Sad

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
I love it bro thanks for your suggestion.... yesterday I decreased almost every energy drain by half... hopefully that would solve that issue and I will think about that food angle you suggested... making food something that is optional and that affects other things instead of energy makes sense!
If you do want to introduce proper as an optional (or mandatory) thing, I'd suggest to have consequences happening for not doing it properly.
Maybe she calls for her own food and depending on character chips installed she orders you to pay, pays herself (if you gave her money) or cheats on you.
Or not eating could make the character weaker, while eating makes him stronger: harder to defend your girlfriend on an empty stomach but can easily wreck havoc will full of energy.
Speaking of energy, you could tie it to a "perception" stat: sure you can roam around tired as a dog with 0 energy but you won't notice that someone grabbed your girl and is fucking her face.

Speaking of, while the drone is a nice idea, I'd also suggest a tool to see the EG's memories... and since hacking is possible within the game, maybe more content related to it?
Ultimately it isn't really about adding different poses or scenes, more at setting up scenarios, as your game is pretty sandboxxy, so you could really lean onto the "roleplay" facets of your game and appeal to a variety of fetishes, not only with netorare/rape/cheating but also brainwash/hypnotism/sleep sex and such.

In brief though, so I don't write you a novel: your game is about delivering erotic scenes, ultimately, so every mechanic you add should always have you think "What scene/scenes could the player encounter if they neglect/care about this aspect?".

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
If I wanted to use the console to make the GF's SEX COMBAT stats to 0 in all her personalities, how could I do that?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes