2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Mar 7, 2017
Okay, after some tinkering with the game I updated cheat menu based on this version.
Menu opens on K, advanced console opens on L.

Installation: copy attached file inside "game" folder within E-Girlfriend directory.

Features: everything you see on screenshots below. Enjoy ;)

View attachment 3165325 View attachment 3165333

P.S. Cheat menu adds a new variable to store object which may or may not break your saves. I didn't notice any issues during my experiments. You have been warned!
I've been looking for the cheat button but I can't find it.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl. Have all great fappings.
Hope to see more content and develop to the E-Girlfriend in the next year. At least animation to the mother of the Mcs girlfriend, as to the other girls in the game. And maybe new positions.
All the best to the Developer, and all members here on F95Zone.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl. Have all great fappings.
Hope to see more content and develop to the E-Girlfriend in the next year. At least animation to the mother of the Mcs girlfriend, as to the other girls in the game. And maybe new positions.
All the best to the Developer, and all members here on F95Zone.
Hope to get the too man, thanks for your wishes.
Merry Christmas!

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
For installing the cheat on android, l doubt it is possible unless someone makes the APK already have the cheat inside yes? That's how it works?

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
You should try my newest simulator it's called cheat chat it's in early development stages and it is totally different to EGirlfriend
check it out here:

It is a shorter and more story based experience, and I do not use the same art style there, I'm the Ai artist behind it, the same way I'm the digital artist behind EGirlfriend.

Thanks for checking our girl out
And hope you give Cheat Chat a chance
This is what I'd dig, if you did something like this mobile game but with some game mechanics like My GF tammy.
I enjoy all of your games, I tried the new demo a few days ago, and enjoyed aspects of it.
To me though, it launches her straight into being a whore, what makes this fun is watching the character succumb to corruption and temptation.
There is a time window to do that, too long, too much text, the player loses interest.
Too Fast, there isn't anything that makes the player view the character as anything but a whore.
If you can strike a balance, that's what makes a big difference, the seduction and corruption make stakes.
My GF Tammy sorta had stakes to it.
It's like going through endless loading screens in Starfield vs. Straightforward exploration in something like Fallout New Vegas.
The one thing I dislike about your games are the loading screens, I get it, the format is 2d and requires that, but in this one, there is just a plethora of it.
I do like a lot about this game though, EGF, the one problem I do have with the minimalist approach is that the interactions with the bulls are all fairly generic, same dialogue, nothing to set them apart.
What would spice this game up is the EGF over time becoming more independent, and not having to threaten her with a shutdown immediatly.
The score needs to be a bit more liberal imo.
But I'm no gaming expert, and had nothing better to do on Christmas day than write this...if you want to know what a lonely and pathetic fuck I am, lol.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
This is what I'd dig, if you did something like this mobile game but with some game mechanics like My GF tammy.
I enjoy all of your games, I tried the new demo a few days ago, and enjoyed aspects of it.
To me though, it launches her straight into being a whore, what makes this fun is watching the character succumb to corruption and temptation.
There is a time window to do that, too long, too much text, the player loses interest.
Too Fast, there isn't anything that makes the player view the character as anything but a whore.
If you can strike a balance, that's what makes a big difference, the seduction and corruption make stakes.
My GF Tammy sorta had stakes to it.
It's like going through endless loading screens in Starfield vs. Straightforward exploration in something like Fallout New Vegas.
The one thing I dislike about your games are the loading screens, I get it, the format is 2d and requires that, but in this one, there is just a plethora of it.
I do like a lot about this game though, EGF, the one problem I do have with the minimalist approach is that the interactions with the bulls are all fairly generic, same dialogue, nothing to set them apart.
What would spice this game up is the EGF over time becoming more independent, and not having to threaten her with a shutdown immediatly.
The score needs to be a bit more liberal imo.
But I'm no gaming expert, and had nothing better to do on Christmas day than write this...if you want to know what a lonely and pathetic fuck I am, lol.
What would be your expectations for a more liberal score system?

Reactions: The Black Cat

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
What would be your expectations for a more liberal score system?
I've just been dealing with the energy drink and her falling asleep all the time.
It's like an every turn thing, and I can't just purchase energy drinks at the convenience store.
It's a bit of a pain in the ass, as it should be more available there.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I've just been dealing with the energy drink and her falling asleep all the time.
It's like an every turn thing, and I can't just purchase energy drinks at the convenience store.
It's a bit of a pain in the ass, as it should be more available there.
Why can't you purchase energy drinks?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes