2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
We have a little Sherlock Holmes over here ... Chill bro, the real reason money is low on the game is because testers have been using cheats so the money issue was not visible as we've focused on fixing other stuff.
Intuitiveness is something I try to work with every update but it is never enough... Games need to be foolproof now days but that's a never ending road.
Share whatever you like my man, it's a free internet and this is F95 ✊
Look. I get it, making games is hard. I know from personal experience. And I do hope you keep at it because I do see potential. But you have to at least admit that you don't have the best track record.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Look. I get it, making games is hard. I know from personal experience. And I do hope you keep at it because I do see potential. But you have to admit at least that you don't have the best track record.
Well... I can't deny my first few games collapsed under their weight, at the beginning I was just a comic artist then I started Nasticty which was a commissioned project, I took it to learn how to make games, some liked it but it was boring for me, then it was My girlfriend tammy which was a prototype, people liked it but I had no control over the AI software back then and I was not gonna compromise with something I didn't have control of.

Finally, Match Them was one of those projects where stupidly I tried to please people not thinking about what I wanted and as a result, it had no soul.

Then in 2019, I created the first public prototype of E-Girlfriend, I always wanted to create something a digital being, and people loved it but even better than that I loved it, it was hard, challenging, and different. I couldn't start developing it right away because... well commissioning comics pays well and I have 2 kids, 4 dogs, and a huge house to maintain in a country that has been on the brink of collapse so many times... there were riots and people didn't know what was going to happen back then so I kept doing comics while working on my "little free time" on EG.

In 2021 I quit doing comics and started working seriously on EG, writing, coding, and drawing while living out of my savings, releasing monthly updates for my patrons (because I do have to eat) and an occasional free public update for the masses.

So if you wanna talk about track record...Yeah, it's not the best, a couple of failed games I couldn't continue, and then EG which I've been developing nonstop for over 3 years not missing a single update.

Look I know there's a lot of work to do and I honestly hope to be able to keep pushing this thing forward because as I've always said this is a passion project, and I would be doing it for free if the conditions were different.

I'm really happy about all the support EG has been getting, I'm proud of the work the EG community has done so far and I'm excited about what's coming.

Damn I needed to rant like that :ROFLMAO:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Well... I can't deny my first few games collapsed under their weight, at the beginning I was just a comic artist then I started Nasticty which was a commissioned project, I took it to learn how to make games, some liked it but it was boring for me, then it was My girlfriend tammy which was a prototype, people liked it but I had no control over the AI software back then and I was not gonna compromise with something I didn't have control of.

Finally, Match Them was one of those projects where stupidly I tried to please people not thinking about what I wanted and as a result, it had no soul.

Then in 2019, I created the first public prototype of E-Girlfriend, I always wanted to create something a digital being, and people loved it but even better than that I loved it, it was hard, challenging, and different. I couldn't start developing it right away because... well commissioning comics pays well and I have 2 kids, 4 dogs, and a huge house to maintain in a country that has been on the brink of collapse so many times... there were riots and people didn't know what was going to happen back then so I kept doing comics while working on my "little free time" on EG.

In 2021 I quit doing comics and started working seriously on EG, writing, coding, and drawing while living out of my savings, releasing monthly updates for my patrons (because I do have to eat) and an occasional free public update for the masses.

So if you wanna talk about track record...Yeah, it's not the best, a couple of failed games I couldn't continue, and then EG which I've been developing nonstop for over 3 years not missing a single update.

Look I know there's a lot of work to do and I honestly hope to be able to keep pushing this thing forward because as I've always said this is a passion project, and I would be doing it for free if the conditions were different.

I'm really happy about all the support EG has been getting, I'm proud of the work the EG community has done so far and I'm excited about what's coming.

Well, I hope you succeed. I my self have many failed projects (Usually thought my own fault) and sorry if I come off as a bit of an asshole. Like I said I see the potential and that's probably why I am so critical. I too live in a country that is on the verge of collapse. One day, I won't be able to play any of these games cause we'll have no access to electricity and such.

We all need a rant every now and then, hopefully it'll help you destress a bit.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I'd love to try this game, but the FMC reminds me far too much of the chick who used her teeth to ruin blowjobs for me forever.

True story, just thought I'd share.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: belvoir and Frastik

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

Pin this comment somewhere or on your profile so there wouldn't be any reason to use it again and to silence any neysayer
Jokes aside.
The best course is to do what you want do and even if one liked it, you did it but also you learnt something from it. l like watching on YouTube shorts "Pirate software", his name is " Thor". He gives logical advice.
But the main point is doing what you want to do and if there are mistakes, either by asking players or you found them yourself, always strive forward to learn and improve. Without worrying about the toxicity of others.
Reminds me of League of legends where it is a toxic environment, however that shouldn't make you forget the reason you're there(playing a game) and that is having fun. Playing what you like even others complain about the meta while improving yourself.
It is a weird analogy and whoever understood, understood. There is similarities though I have noticed. Whenever we are, either making games or playing online games, we are most affected by others to a ridiculous degree. l think that is a fundamental issue both from us and the attacking party.
Ignoring the trash l mean, not the useful (constructive criticism).
Just wanted to say my opinion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022

What I loved about My Girlfriend Tammy is that it felt like there were stakes in that game.
I love my netorare to make me feel uneasy, like I could lose her to someone else at any moment.
I'd love it if some kind of stakes were here in this game.
Or if there were a way to expand on ideas in My Girlfriend Tammy.
I love the art style of this game, but I'd love to see her ass, her hips are nice, but I'd love to see some booty.
A BDSM store with a chastity cage option might be nice too.
Every one of your games has these amazing elements, and the minimalist style you use makes them very approachable.
I've had hell buying energy drinks and the like, but I'd love to see you take everything you've learned and shoot for something more wholistic.
More diverse art in the next one, a minimal interface, AI mechanics that you don't have to compromise on, and the emotional stakes of earlier games.
You'd have a killer game on your hands as far as erotic gaming is concerned.

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
for better or for worse i think the game got better
- i feel the sex animations are more fleshed out how ever i think would be even better if it would take in account the clothes she is wearing as in if outdoor sex her skirt gets pulled up or shorts are just on one leg bra is still visible even if pulled down etc
- i think depending on the chipset certain positions should be opened as in if obedient i`ll have the extra option of using BDSM stuff , while slut one will open 3some/4some option...can get those options regardless of chipset but i`ll have train her(or send her to be trained) to open up those option
oh almost forgot depending on chipset some jobs would bring her more money than others being all slutty would make more money in a strip club than a shop clerk

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
What I loved about My Girlfriend Tammy is that it felt like there were stakes in that game.
I love my netorare to make me feel uneasy, like I could lose her to someone else at any moment.
I'd love it if some kind of stakes were here in this game.
Or if there were a way to expand on ideas in My Girlfriend Tammy.
I love the art style of this game, but I'd love to see her ass, her hips are nice, but I'd love to see some booty.
A BDSM store with a chastity cage option might be nice too.
Every one of your games has these amazing elements, and the minimalist style you use makes them very approachable.
I've had hell buying energy drinks and the like, but I'd love to see you take everything you've learned and shoot for something more wholistic.
More diverse art in the next one, a minimal interface, AI mechanics that you don't have to compromise on, and the emotional stakes of earlier games.
You'd have a killer game on your hands as far as erotic gaming is concerned.
You should try my newest simulator it's called cheat chat it's in early development stages and it is totally different to EGirlfriend
check it out here:

It is a shorter and more story based experience, and I do not use the same art style there, I'm the Ai artist behind it, the same way I'm the digital artist behind EGirlfriend.

Thanks for checking our girl out
And hope you give Cheat Chat a chance

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes