2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

xDragon_HD

Jun 15, 2022
After second talk dialog options disappear forever, except for "Our relationship" and "Nudity". For example, I want to change "Cheating" permission - how to do that without starting a new game?

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. In console just set this variables - store.bio_cheating and store.bio_cheating_finished to False and menu option will be available again!
how should i type it to set it to false?

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
dude im stuck after I bought everything at the clothing store, and whats worse is that my automatic saves gets overwritten because I was confused and clicking everythin, cant renpy's autosave feature get restructured to only work at some choices?

Jun 6, 2020
excellent game you should add pregnancy, squirting and breastfeeding options in the future. I've been trying it since yesterday and it has a future and originality, keep going always and success for you.
It would be great if you added more languages like Spanish and Portuguese and the sex scenes were more fluid and varied. It was very fun. The truth is, the game has a future from where I see it. Thank you for adding skipping days and the fighting thing is fun. I lost 3 times for pizza

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Gazcom79

Nov 18, 2021
this guy doesnt seem to take criticism well, even if it's meant to be constructive. But here it goes.
I do think the game is good and potential, but it's unbalanced for me. Games with this energy mechanic shouldn't be a walk in the park, but shouldn't be a chore either. Her energy levels are awful. After day two shes collapsing everywhere after a couple of interactions. Makes it a chore to keep her energised and you lose interest in the actual point of the game. Games that do well in pateron have longevity, this seems hell bent on making you giveup

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
this guy doesnt seem to take criticism well, even if it's meant to be constructive. But here it goes.
I do think the game is good and potential, but it's unbalanced for me. Games with this energy mechanic shouldn't be a walk in the park, but shouldn't be a chore either. Her energy levels are awful. After day two shes collapsing everywhere after a couple of interactions. Makes it a chore to keep her energised and you lose interest in the actual point of the game. Games that do well in pateron have longevity, this seems hell bent on making you giveup
LMFAO, the beauty of minimalism, it's supposed to be a less is more approach, but somehow despite less options, it always leaves you feeling drained, and in this case life imitates art.

Reactions: Gazcom79
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes