2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Not really my kind of game, but I appreciate the inclusion of lesbian/girl-on-girl stuff. Is there any possibility of adding a variant of the cuck mode where your robo-girlfriend will only sleep with other women? I like going around and whoring her out to the different women around town, but I'm not fond of having her be unavailable for the day because she's screwing the nutty old taxi driver (or any of the other guys for that matter.)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I don't understand. The game story is played like a man gets an AI girlfriend ? Or that's a real girl (in-game) ?

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
ok so correct me if i am wrong but this is still the same game with same sex scene with every single character, right?

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
whats the console command for a pregnancy, I cant seem to get the gf preg whether its by me or other guys

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
ok so correct me if i am wrong but this is still the same game with same sex scene with every single character, right?
She can do it with most of the characters, Sneaky, Mr Deadbird, Shelby and the enrollment guy do not go

Ostehaps

Jul 16, 2019
Has the gf fertility been nerfed? I'm finding it way harder to get her pregnant in this recent patch.
whats the console command for a pregnancy, I cant seem to get the gf preg whether its by me or other guys
In the pregnancy_system.rpy file it states that she can't get pregnant if you're using the small penis, but this for some reason also affects everyone else. So if you want her to get pregnant, even by someone else, you'll need to switch off of the small penis.

Edit: Fixed in [v0.01309]

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
You know that's not a bad idea ❤

Hey dev, been a while since I last played this game.
Does the password SHOWMETHEDIRTS still works and if yes, where do you need to write it?

Nevermind, found it
Also nice job you made on your code for the card :p

Last edited:

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
In the pregnancy_system.rpy file it states that she can't get pregnant if you're using the small penis, but this for some reason also affects everyone else. So if you want her to get pregnant, even by someone else, you'll need to switch off of the small penis.
Thanks for finding that one out

Reactions: Ostehaps

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EGirlfriend-0.01309
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
This is what would intrigue me about a format like this.
The minimalist format was intended to be built upon, and it provides a very strong foundation.
Repeatable events are nice and all but variable animations and variations on how she cheats would improve it, but I think what would make things interesting is if there were a challenge of getting her to begin with.
I know it's an E-girlfriend game, and the theme is control, but I think at least fighting to get her, and the horror of becoming a cuckold in any form would make me way more attached to this game.
NTR is great when it gives you a rush, when it feels real.
The art style and renpy engine work well for that, but stakes make everything.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes