4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
The idea behind just a GF is to create a girl that would do anything you ask her. the project is in the early stages, requests from supporters have come in a wide range from just holding hands to cuckolding the player while electrocuting him.
So what would you make her do?​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-15
Release Date: 2019-11-15
Developer: Mrdeadbird
Censored: No
Version: 0.0031
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

dad_doggy cumshot.png dad_doggy orgasm.png pov_blowjob end.png pov_boobjob full.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Since you are the developer of the game you should provide the download links to the game with your request to make the process easier. Also as per the rules if your game does get added to the site it will only be promoted once a week even if you update it constantly. Finally you should structure your request according to the template provided here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I hope I made it right...
it seems right I would fix this part up though:
Genre: incest, cuckold, domination
Developer Notes: For the moment I'm asking those interested in the project what would they ask her to do,

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Linux:
Mac:
Android:
so it was more like this

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Linux:
Mac:
Android:

once you fix it up you can click on 'Report' and ask for it to be moved to the 'Games' thread and if everything is in order a staff member will move it for you as soon as possible

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Also before I foget you should contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile so that you can be easily identified as the developer.
Best of luck with your games!

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I find it very strange that the first person who cucks you is her father. Couldn't you have had her call her "best friend" over to have him fuck her?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'm not into cuck stuff, other than that I'd ask her to change her appearance into some more hot looks, like an extreme make over. She doesn't have to be a bimbo, but her face could be more feminine for instance (the square jaw doesn't help).

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
good start ran into a bug where when you have the father have sex with her instead of cumming inside selecting the go home option causes the screen to be frozen in that image despite doing things like changing clothes
that being said this game has potential lots of things you can do with it like when going out you could go to the park and have the gf get into things there like exhibitionism scenes having her hookup with random people you see there or even going to a movie or dinner also having more subtle encounters like visiting someone then while there go off for a second and then seeing the gf do stuff while the mc is not around

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I love the concept of your game but girlfriend's look is a turn off for me, not attractive at all.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I think the idea is for her to do stuff you tell her to not go off doing stuff on her own.
[/QUOTE]
I mean that the mc tells her to do something risky and watches from a distance

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes