4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Since this is just a demo only thing i can add to that post is maybe to make the dialogues and scene description deeper, to give some immersion. Atm all the scenes in the game feel a bit "empty".

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
So in other words, the player is actually Killgrave for Jessica Jones? I can rock with that

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
so first off, love the idea and the way its done, reluctance for the bigger things but they'll still do them, gives big universal acceptance vibes which we need alot more of imo. Secondly, what are the limits on what you'd think of doing scenario wise? and i dont mean fetishwise but more themewise if that makes any sense. Like in the future can we expect sci fi or hi-fantasy elements crawling in? or will it remain in the confines of its current setup? personally hopin for the later but If it keeps up the whole "I'll do what you say but i will protest" theme then im gonna keep a close eye on this :)

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
This looks very promising. I'll have to ask tho. What Fetishes are you sure you won't be featuring? I assume the current list isn't final.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, posts give me the envy for testing this game. I will report my experience afterwards. Rendering is for sure rater different as other virtual realistic ones. ;)

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
To be honest I do want to add sci-fi stuff at some point somehow... I mean everything should be possible when we are talking about art...
so first off, love the idea and the way its done, reluctance for the bigger things but they'll still do them, gives big universal acceptance vibes which we need alot more of imo. Secondly, what are the limits on what you'd think of doing scenario wise? and i dont mean fetishwise but more themewise if that makes any sense. Like in the future can we expect sci fi or hi-fantasy elements crawling in? or will it remain in the confines of its current setup? personally hopin for the later but If it keeps up the whole "I'll do what you say but i will protest" theme then im gonna keep a close eye on this :)

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
This looks very promising. I'll have to ask tho. What Fetishes are you sure you won't be featuring? I assume the current list isn't final.
That's a very important question, so far I've said yes to all requests, of course I'll prioritize the most popular ones and specially those from patrons. Still I'm sure at some time I'll have to say no to some stuff.

Reactions: Sillnill

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
If you could get her to fuck and make-out with other girls too that would be hot as fuck, hell add a mom and sister for options.

Reactions: MrLakes1579

razevortex

Nov 17, 2019
make it possible that the player askes her to marry him... then the game ends (cause obviously she aint just a gf at that point) and maybe some awkward cutscence where its says " and that ended the dream and from now one you were be forced to do everything she wants" that would damn funny

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
game is interesting. Here are some ideas for it though: be able to get the girl pregnant, have sex with animals, maker her your sister/cousin/etc for the incest, also body alterations like tattoos or make her into a bimbo and etc.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
make it possible that the player askes her to marry him... then the game ends (cause obviously she aint just a gf at that point) and maybe some awkward cutscence where its says " and that ended the dream and from now one you were be forced to do everything she wants" that would damn funny
That shit is fucking dark man!
Awesome!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes