4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
ok played the new version excellent work so far only thing I saw as a bug was the full frontal sex scene displaying big penis good work I couldn't get anything to trigger glitchwise
There's a bug with the full frontal scene, no matter the penis size you pick at the beginning it will always display it as "big"
True, choosing a small dick should actually restrict that path...I'm planning something big regarding that but the game doesn't have the level of support yet to work on it full time. Never the less I would love to have the chance to work a entire week on the game but I can only dedicate a couple of hours to it from time to time.
Family needs to eat!

Reactions: Miraarim11

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nope more varied things are coming. Some shit might be too hardcore for patrons so I guess I'll switch to subscribestar.adult not to get in trouble.
So what i'm interpreting from that is that its currently mostly sharing, but your trying to moved away from it and add more then just that.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So what i'm interpreting from that is that its currently mostly sharing, but your trying to moved away from it and add more then just that.
Never mentioned moving away from that my man, just expanding adding other options and fetishes, sharing being one of them.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
LOL not even a day old and the Mega link is nuked.
Sorry about that man... The rest of the download links are working and you still try the latest version here:

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Can you make her more attractive, and let us customize her skin, hair and eye color?
Hahhaa well lucky you I'm making her more attractive but there are some limitations with the engine and the format I'm working with.
I'm working on a new version and I'm very happy with the development.

Reactions: hakarlman and fbass

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well, a lot of people suggested to get a more attractive girl for this game and also not to restrict the game to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship so Here comes Just an Electronic Girl here's the cover of versions 0.005 which needed a decent amount of work to rebuild and improve a lot of design and structure features.
main_menu.png

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So here's the latest version of the game... It's bleeding-edge stuff so if any of you wanna test try it and let me know what's not working I would love to hear you and make corrections...
This time could not ad much content because I had to basically rebuild most of the game using a new girl (Something more pleasing to the eye)... I've not added vanilla stuff yet but I'm working on a lot o new stuff...
after doing corrections to 0.005 I'll make a new version to update F95 original post.
Thanks for your support guys!

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ur surprise mispelled.. but it not that big thing thou.. so for new changelog can make eg fuck her grandpa or brother... and oso makr player fuck her mom or something like that?
Excellent ideas... I'm adding her mom for sure in next releases.

Reactions: Zongor

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
I like the new version. Good stuff. Looking forward to new content. One bug: In my playthrough she got pregnant from her dad while already being pregnant from me.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I like the new version. Good stuff. Looking forward to new content. One bug: In my playthrough she got pregnant from her dad while already being pregnant from me.
That fuckin bitch!
Ok man thanks I've got it... I'll fix that one ASAP!

Reactions: MrBlue42
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes