4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
Is there any game similar to this one?
I have not seen any games similar to this but that does not mean that there is not, but it seems like they would likely be scarce. If you like the creator, try their other games or comics try Nasticity. I believe is whati ts called.
this isnt getting updated?
Not currently. As of December 23rd in 2019 Deadbird said on patreon that it would have to be postponed until the end of 2019 however I have yet to see any more news upon the game.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He released a 2 minutes demo, he didnt update it even once in like 9 months. Saw this so many times, quick milking before disappearing for another year.
Oh, I wasn't defending the dev just saying what site policy is.

There are a lot of devs that skirt that 3 month line and rarely post actual updates.

It sucks for devs that do have actual excuses why they are late, some ruin it for others.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well to be honest this game was a prototype for the game I'm currently working on... Something with a bit more variety and quicker pace than my previous project...

Hope to have an early alpha on the 19th of October... you can dm me if you have any questions and if you wanna learn more about can check my site MrDeadbird.com

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well, guys for anyone that might be interested here's my latest game that we've been talking about.
You can download it for free here:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes