4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
make it possible that the player askes her to marry him... then the game ends [...]
That could actually be a fun end game scene or something tho. Ask her to marry you and then have a big wedding with friends and family, but you decide that she should wear nothing but white stockings and a veil and that it is part of the wedding ceremony that she has to fuck everyone there, friends, family, the priest, and then you fuck her last as you put the ring on and it's happily ever after.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
That could actually be a fun end game scene or something tho. Ask her to marry you and then have a big wedding with friends and family, but you decide that she should wear nothing but white stockings and a veil and that it is part of the wedding ceremony that she has to fuck everyone there, friends, family, the priest, and then you fuck her last as you put the ring on and it's happily ever after.
Some said NTR?

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I like this one, but I also echo an earlier comment in here about "my Gf tammy" is that one abandoned? it was really good too.

Reactions: polaco

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well, guys... I'm just one dude (Actually a family guy) and my time is limited split between commissions, promotion, game dev, and family so I had to put other projects on the site do have time to work on Just a GF wich is a project I'm really interested in.
Thanks for your support!

Nice start! (y)
In kind of an unrelated note, is My gf Tammy abandoned? Really liked that one.
I like this one, but I also echo an earlier comment in here about "my Gf tammy" is that one abandoned? it was really good too.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is there much content in this yet?
The project is in early stages never the less I'm working on adding more content depending on people's suggestions and especially Patron's requests.
I'm currently working on 0.004 which will include pregnancy more sexual interactions with the player and some other stuff from the long list of ideas that people have shared with me.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well, guys for those who have been following the development of JAGF you guys know I do updates very often, never the less the project is still un Alpha phase and I cant update F95 links on a daily bases.
Never the less if you wanna test the latest version you can try 0.004 on
I'm still taking ideas for the project and pretty much I appreciate your collaboration.

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
So pretty much no content yet, but seems like a pretty cool idea.

Have you considered getting someone to proofread? The art is nice, but there are quite a few spelling and punctuation errors.

Also, can we get an NTR path that isn't incest?

All in all, definitely going to be back to see where this goes.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So pretty much no content yet, but seems like a pretty cool idea.

Have you considered getting someone to proofread? The art is nice, but there are quite a few spelling and punctuation errors.

Also, can we get an NTR path that isn't incest?

All in all, definitely going to be back to see where this goes.
Thanks for your suggestions dude... I'm totally up for spell and grammar checking after all English is not even my fist language but for the moment I'm more focused on the development of the structure and coding... Text might change a lot in further versions so I'll focus on getting it Polish in a couple of months.
Never the less if there's any specific mistake you wanna change just let me Known.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok tried out the 0.004 alpha version there is an error when you have gf get naked and then day passes to day two she gets up and is dressed but is registered as though she is naked such as the comments that come up when she is naked is said despite her being dressed in a tank top all in all good work I look forward to seeing how this game unfolds

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
ok tried out the 0.004 alpha version there is an error when you have gf get naked and then day passes to day two she gets up and is dressed but is registered as though she is naked such as the comments that come up when she is naked is said despite her being dressed in a tank top all in all good work I look forward to seeing how this game unfolds
Hey thank you for your report man I'll fix that as soon as possible.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Just fixed that and made some aditions!

Version 0.0045 includes:
  • Full frontal scene
  • Pov pregnancy consequence
  • clothing bug fixed

Reactions: fbass and koko333

koko333

May 22, 2018
Just fixed that and made some aditions!

Version 0.0045 includes:
  • Full frontal scene
  • Pov pregnancy consequence
  • clothing bug fixed
There's a bug with the full frontal scene, no matter the penis size you pick at the beginning it will always display it as "big"

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok played the new version excellent work so far only thing I saw as a bug was the full frontal sex scene displaying big penis good work I couldn't get anything to trigger glitchwise

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Judging by whats going on in this thread I gotta ask, is this game most just sharing?

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Judging by whats going on in this thread I gotta ask, is this game most just sharing?
Nope more varied things are coming. Some shit might be too hardcore for patrons so I guess I'll switch to subscribestar.adult not to get in trouble.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes