4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions... Some will agree, some will disagree, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

• Player named characters are a sign of generic characters. Personally I don't like generic characters, though I get that this is the point for this game. Being modular to fit people's ideas of a perfect GF...
  • Faceless main character. Once again goes to generic.
  • Spoiler alert the characters have no personality.
  • Writing itself is fine. Not good, but not bad... which makes it above average LOL since the standard is so low.
  • Big dick fetish and small dick options. My guess is that you get the standard big dick worship fetish, and the small dick is a cuck route. Personally I hate cuck, and I also hate the big dick fetish. I know tons of people will disagree with that.
  • NO sex scenes with the small dick? Why even have the option if there is no content for it?
  • I actually like the art for the female. Very rare that you get a non white women as the lead, or in this case the sex object. Looks like a clone of Mia Khalifa, which I like anyways.
  • Game has no plot, and thus isn't really a game yet. More like a tech demo.
  • Ohhhh incest... /yahn how 2017. LOL which I know a ton of people love but I am SOOOO bored with it over the years.

I don't know how to fix this. There is no story, there are no events. The way it's structured makes it look like these things are done on purpose so obviously the tech demo isn't aligned with my interests. I'm sure some will like this, but this really needs more development time before going on Patreon.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Opinions... Some will agree, some will disagree, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

• Player named characters are a sign of generic characters. Personally I don't like generic characters, though I get that this is the point for this game. Being modular to fit people's ideas of a perfect GF...
  • Writing itself is fine. Not good, but not bad... which makes it above average LOL since the standard is so low.
  • Big dick fetish and small dick options. My guess is that you get the standard big dick worship fetish, and the small dick is a cuck route. Personally I hate cuck, and I also hate the big dick fetish. I know tons of people will disagree with that.
  • NO sex scenes with the small dick? Why even have the option if there is no content for it?
  • I actually like the art for the female. Very rare that you get a non white women as the lead, or in this case the sex object. Looks like a clone of Mia Khalifa, which I like anyways.
  • Ohhhh incest... /yahn how 2017. LOL which I know a ton of people love but I am SOOOO bored with it over the years.

I don't know how to fix this. There is no story, there are no events. The way it's structured makes it look like these things are done on purpose so obviously the tech demo isn't aligned with my interests. I'm sure some will like this, but this really needs more development time before going on Patreon.
k

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

Wow man! from all the comments in the section yours by far is the most committed hehe... My suggestion is to relax... I started developing this little thing just a couple of days ago... I draw, write and code so yeah content is short I just finished a 22-page comic so I just been able to work on this little game project for a couple of hours in the last few days.
And even though incest has been around far longer than 2017. I get what you are saying, about story, characters and all that but we gotta be realistic dude... this game does not create themselves there's always some dude or team of dudes working behind this shit and it takes time.

So come back in a couple of months and check this little thingy and then tell me what you think... Or not.
Thanks for giving it a try man!

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
good start ran into a bug where when you have the father have sex with her instead of cumming inside selecting the go home option causes the screen to be frozen in that image despite doing things like changing clothes
that being said this game has potential lots of things you can do with it like when going out you could go to the park and have the gf get into things there like exhibitionism scenes having her hookup with random people you see there or even going to a movie or dinner also having more subtle encounters like visiting someone then while there go off for a second and then seeing the gf do stuff while the mc is not around
Dude thanks for your report! I'll check the bug right away... and yeah those ideas you described are part of the direction where I'm taking this project.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Well if you are writing for a girl willing to do anything you ask then the obvious thing to do would be bang a dog and later a horse.

If you want to go full scifi then you can ask her to go with some green aliens and either get gangbanged/breed, under go classic probing, or be used as a test medium for the aliens as they study some new tentacle monster\plant.

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Enjoying the idea so far and will be keeping an eye on it. Love the idea of a submissive girlfriend that does anything / anyone you ask. Doesn't need more story than that imho, though I'd generally like the people you make her fuck to be more grateful. If I tell her to fuck her old man and he's a bitch about it, he certainly won't be fucking her again anytime soon. Other ideas: Have her help the homeless, delivery guys, your own grandpa (maybe in a wheelchair), animals, ... Really like that I'm the one in control and telling her what to do though. Don't think I've seen that before and normally wife / gf sharing is cuckold / ntr stuff which I'm not really into.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
i was too harsh in my comment , so my new comment is , i tried the build before this one and this new one and still didn´t like it, since cuckholding and seeing her getting screwed by the dad is too fucked up for me , and ofc since my 2 only options were a titjob /blowjob , i´m out.
good luck for your game

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well if you are writing for a girl willing to do anything you ask then the obvious thing to do would be bang a dog and later a horse.

If you want to go full scifi then you can ask her to go with some green aliens and either get gangbanged/breed, under go classic probing, or be used as a test medium for the aliens as they study some new tentacle monster\plant.
I mean classic stuff right, why didn't I think of that earlier.
But no joke... Yeah let's ad some of that too

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Enjoying the idea so far and will be keeping an eye on it. Love the idea of a submissive girlfriend that does anything / anyone you ask. Doesn't need more story than that imho, though I'd generally like the people you make her fuck to be more grateful. If I tell her to fuck her old man and he's a bitch about it, he certainly won't be fucking her again anytime soon. Other ideas: Have her help the homeless, delivery guys, your own grandpa (maybe in a wheelchair), animals, ... Really like that I'm the one in control and telling her what to do though. Don't think I've seen that before and normally wife / gf sharing is cuckold / ntr stuff which I'm not really into.
Excellent ideas

Reactions: BeardedJack

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
i was too harsh in my comment , so my new comment is , i tried the build before this one and this new one and still didn´t like it, since cuckholding and seeing her getting screwed by the dad is too fucked up for me , and ofc since my 2 only options were a titjob /blowjob , i´m out.
good luck for your game
Thanks man... Come back in a couple of months we might have added some stuff that you could like.
And don't worry about being harsh it's life dude.

Reactions: jack brisen

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
You sir have an excellent taste. 100% agree with everything you said.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You sir have an excellent taste. 100% agree with everything you said.
Well I agree on these being great ideas...I've got some ideas to add some of that stuff specially the people fuckibg gf to enjoy the act LoL.
Thanks for your support dudes.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes