2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm guessing due to how early this is in development.

Hopefully this isn't the intended development path, because going from her being fertilized to 280 day later and the baby is born is WAY too jarring.
I just don't get why waste the 280 days for a pregnancy if the baby can leave the house on it's own in 5 days.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Hey... Mrdeadbird

You did a great start of the E-Girlfriend I think.... Keep up the good work.....
Now the only issue I had was the forcing to sleep and I think each new day we should be on the Menu Screen instead of where ever the E-GF wakes up so that one can say go get the free cash or what not yes...
there really is no reason at the moment to get cash but to get the MasterKey or to buy her Take-Out
but.... I am sure that there might be other reason later on to get FREE CASH
Just thought of this you could make the Menu Screen more like a Cell Phone shape to play around with
and
Maybe.... Chance of getting Caught Fucking at her Parent's House....

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hey... Mrdeadbird

You did a great start of the E-Girlfriend I think.... Keep up the good work.....
Now the only issue I had was the forcing to sleep and I think each new day we should be on the Menu Screen instead of where ever the E-GF wakes up so that one can say go get the free cash or what not yes...
there really is no reason at the moment to get cash but to get the MasterKey or to buy her Take-Out
but.... I am sure that there might be other reason later on to get FREE CASH
Just thought of this you could make the Menu Screen more like a Cell Phone shape to play around with
and
Maybe.... Chance of getting Caught Fucking at her Parent's House....
And this is the reason E-Girlfriend is open at such early stages. Its feedback like this allows me to make a better EG, now to reply... yeah I totally agree on the sleep system changes, getting caught fucking is an excellent idea that I would love to add.
Also, The Cellphone screen idea is very good...

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Not bad, has a lot of potential. Theres a lot of exception errors when it comes to using master key or having other men's children, think I'd let you know since you're looking for bugs.
I think I know what you are talking about... Thanks bro

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
And this is the reason E-Girlfriend is open at such early stages. Its feedback like this allows me to make a better EG, now to reply... yeah I totally agree on the sleep system changes, getting caught fucking is an excellent idea that I would love to add.
Also, The Cellphone screen idea is very good...
Just tried this after doing my little review....
You can go nude everywhere... I do not think this is suppose to happen at her Parents' House... Or is it...?

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ummm.. Interesting is there going to any elements of prostitution, sharing, or NTR?
There are already some of them in place, try talking a couple of times with Dustin, that might unlock some features.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
I'm guessing due to how early this is in development.

Hopefully this isn't the intended development path, because going from her being fertilized to 280 day later and the baby is born is WAY too jarring.
I dunno why but this just reminded me of a game you can find here where what you described does happen.

Valmorgren

Dec 17, 2017
Game won't run for me, just opens and immediately closes. It is the same for at least 2 of the pc versions from zippy and fileupload.
I had the same problem. Hold 'shift' when running the .exe which will bring up an option page. Change Renderer to Auto (if it's not), turn off Gamepad (if it's on), set Framerate to Screen and Enable Tearing.

The above settings allowed it to load for me.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Do you spend any money on development? I was planning to create my own game too. Just do not know from where I could start...
There's a ton of tutorials about how to do whatever kind of game you wanna develop, in my case I use Ren'Py which is a very simple visual novel engine that works with Python, for the art I use Adobe illustrator... but there's a ton of ways you can do the same thing.

Apr 9, 2020
Not bad, has a lot of potential. Theres a lot of exception errors when it comes to using master key or having other men's children, think I'd let you know since you're looking for bugs.
Aside from the bugs (I haven't seen any yet), this game does have potential. Just need to polish till it reaches v1.0 and then we probably have a full simulation game

Reactions: Dnds and Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Aside from the bugs (I haven't seen any yet), this game does have potential. Just need to polish till it reaches v1.0 and then we probably have a full simulation game
Oh, there are bugs believe me... those little mother fuckers are always there...
Thanks for your support bro!

mrzb

Apr 14, 2019
definitely interested in this.
was a fan of matchthem, wish pregnancy had been implemented, tho im super happy to see it implemented here.
other than the obvious limitations of it being a super early alpha, shows promise.
cant wait to see what you have in store for this.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Wanted to share a little preview of the new E-Girlfriend interface, going for something that makes the game more agile and following the advice of my man Morgue from this forum who suggested making the control menu as a smartphone so shout out to him!
screenshot0099.png

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes