2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Any way to get a site that you can download that isnt pop up nightmare?
I'm using uBlock Origin and I actually wasn't aware that any of the sites had pop-ups (since it blocks them and I've been using it for so long that I forgot about the existence of popups); I've used gofile, mega, nopy, anonfiles, mixdrop, workupload, google drive and zippyshare and have not seen pop-ups.

It actually makes most pages seem of a quite high quality; I thought it was because upload sites are curated for f95zone, not because I'm using a blocker :FacePalm:. Also, you can disable it for certain pages.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I have no faith in this dev. Finish a game.
I haven't played his/her other games but having 4 games 0.00xx doesn't look promising. I agree, just one finished game would make a dev look so much better/reliable. I can understand if devs eventually has two projects going, to relax and get new ideas etc but 3-4? Could still be worth playing but sad when things doesn't get completed.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Goddamit! LOL I can't believe how many people do not believe in me hahaha... but I can't blame them.... I've posted a ton of unfinished games.... why? because I was learning.
When I started Nasticity I was just starting to use Ren'Py it was literally my first project, I was surprised it lasted so long... I couldn't finish it even if I wanted to... the code it was built on was a mess... after that most of what I've done is prototyping most of them with the goal of learning.

E Girlfriend is a passion project for me, and I'm working on it because now I have the time to do it... never the less I won't deny that I would like to work full time on E-Girlfriend, I really enjoy working with her and people has been making awesome suggestions that I could have not thought of by myself...

So if you wanna support Fucking awesome! if you just wanna download the game cool go ahead it is free...
And yep... It's a NTR... I mean you could keep her on for yourself but it would take some extra effort for the player....

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
LOL what?
I actually named the GF after one of my real nieces
and had her call me "Uncle" like she calls me
and I do like the new update where she searches and her Dad "POPS" up...
Oh... Also.... You should not care what the others say about the GAME!!
just make it the way you want and deal with the fallout if you quit on it.....
BUT
Otherwise have fun and that is the only way for you to be able to finish it....

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Goddamit! LOL I can't believe how many people do not believe in me hahaha... but I can't blame them.... I've posted a ton of unfinished games.... why? because I was learning.
When I started Nasticity I was just starting to use Ren'Py it was literally my first project, I was surprised it lasted so long... I couldn't finish it even if I wanted to... the code it was built on was a mess... after that most of what I've done is prototyping most of them with the goal of learning.

E Girlfriend is a passion project for me, and I'm working on it because now I have the time to do it... never the less I won't deny that I would like to work full time on E-Girlfriend, I really enjoy working with her and people has been making awesome suggestions that I could have not thought of by myself...

So if you wanna support Fucking awesome! if you just wanna download the game cool go ahead it is free...
And yep... It's a NTR... I mean you could keep her on for yourself but it would take some extra effort for the player....
and what makes this different from your previous games? Were you not passionate with them?
I assume you have better programming skill now and you will be able to finish this new game. Then why can't you remake your old ones when you already have the art files and probably plot and scripts that was not in the game yet. If you can't remake Nasticity, what about Just a GF? what about Match Them?

Instead you start another one and you can't believe people don't trust you anymore? That is the most hilarious comment I've seen from a dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
and what makes this different from your previous games? Were you not passionate with them?
I assume you have better programming skill now and you will be able to finish this new game. Then why can't you remake your old ones when you already have the art files and probably plot and scripts that was not in the game yet. If you can't remake Nasticity, what about Just a GF? what about Match Them?

Instead you start another one and you can't believe people don't trust you anymore? That is the most hilarious comment I've seen from a dev.
Dude.... QUIT crapping on the GUY just because he quit on past games....
NO ONE is making you PLAY or even come here and making COMMENTS about him and his games...
IF you do not like what he has DONE... then just LEAVE....

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Then why can't you remake your old ones when you already have the art files and probably plot and scripts that was not in the game yet. If you can't remake Nasticity, what about Just a GF? what about Match Them?
LOL... because I do what I want bro...

Reactions: 5554432 and yuuy22

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Got to try the game, i see it can be something really good, but for now its kinda bare bones and super repetitive, hope in the future we can get more characters, interactions and maybe (as an ntr lover) more dialog depecting when she cheats, if she cheats and how open she is with sharing her experiences.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Also, this is just me being picky, but having her as a robot kinda removes the "independent" factor.

...Can I also ask to get more customization for her? xD

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes