2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I really like the concept and I hope this will get bigger and bigger, I only have one question: will there be more interactions with the characters? I'm afraid it does feel a bit "soulless", one guy appears, he fucks her and leaves. Would be nice to have some more meaningful conversations, depending on the situation. Especially with characters like her dad, I like that you put him in the game, but the whole scene with him feels very... empty.
A bit more depth would make this game a 100 times better imho. Anyways, good luck with the development.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I like what I see so far, agree with hair and eye color choices being added, blonde and ginger along with blue and green eyes. Found it odd that when she has Cabbie's child, the baby is white.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks, bro, yeah I hope we can make this one bigger and bigger, yeah the game needs a lot more background and lore, for the moment I'm focusing on the mechanics and the structure of the game, dialogue systems will be more elaborated in the future that's a must.

I really like the concept and I hope this will get bigger and bigger, I only have one question: will there be more interactions with the characters? I'm afraid it does feel a bit "soulless", one guy appears, he fucks her and leaves. Would be nice to have some more meaningful conversations, depending on the situation. Especially with characters like her dad, I like that you put him in the game, but the whole scene with him feels very... empty.
A bit more depth would make this game a 100 times better imho. Anyways, good luck with the development.

Akb13

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, nice game! Until it crashed getting delivery at the beech. I can't open the game anymore. Maybe this helps

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hi, nice game! Until it crashed getting delivery at the beech. I can't open the game anymore. Maybe this helps
Thanks a lot for that report I just fixed it and will upload it really soon and share the link...

Reactions: Akb13

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
is it just me or is anyone else having issues with this game not starting up after you closes it after the first time you played it?
Edit: whatever the issue was it worked fine when i deleted the save location in the renply save folder in the appdata folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Hey... MrDeadbird....
I was wondering the same thing as the other guy..... megh
How do you find or interact with the E-GF's Mother?

Nevermind... just found it... I thought it might be the E-GF's Mom showing up
but
It is just a "Nude" pic of her on the Dad's old computer....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I see this got tagged with mind control, but how exactly does it apply? I don't see any indication of it in the description, or the genre tags in the first post. Is this character someone you've brainwashed, or is there some interaction you can do with her that involves mind control, or what?

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
I see this got tagged with mind control, but how exactly does it apply? I don't see any indication of it in the description, or the genre tags in the first post. Is this character someone you've brainwashed, or is there some interaction you can do with her that involves mind control, or what?
The "MasterKey" in the store is sorta like a MindControl part of the game....

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
How so? I haven't played the game yet so I don't have any context for what you're saying.
Then play the game and you will know what I am talking about....
and....
Use the Key when you find the Dad when you search the Parent's house....

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Then play the game and you will know what I am talking about....
I can't play the game until I know what I'm getting into. That's the entire reason I'm asking. You don't have to answer if you don't feel like it, but is there someone else who can?

MrSafetyCache

Aug 17, 2017
Rosen King
There's Not really any mind control. Character is basically a robot and you can buy an item in the store that can override her not wanting to preform an action (sex in public ect)
Not sure why everyone in the thread for this game acts like such butthurt little cunts to everyone though. Like almost every comment on this thread is 12yr Olds picking fights with people.
Anyway, hope that answered your question.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes