2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Not bad, but, isn't there too much ntr content (proportionally)? I mean, I didn't see any of it, why would I? But I felt like any interaction with others was going to lead there… I'd hope to see more content for the MC and the girl by themselves. She is pretty cute. (y)

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
dont know why but the previous 0.16 version could play on my pc, but starting the updated 0.182 crashes on startup, I literally watched the process on task manager making sure it properly started but after a few dozen seconds it closes on itself. anyone else having these problems or have a solution?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
If this would have been longer it would have been a great game.
There's lots of potential.

I can't wait for future updates!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if game doesnt start on windows when you have an existing savegame folder (played before), you have to delete %appdata%\RenPy\EG-1613061300 and start over

just copy the path into an explorer windows address bar or execute it from the "run" interface from the start menu

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Special you say? Can I take that as a nod to more content with her her in the future? C:

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Special you say? Can I take that as a nod to more content with her her in the future? C:
There are some extra pictures of her in version 0.00192 check it out, I just uploaded it

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I was disapointed to find there were not enough BJ scenes (or maybe any bj at all, don't remember) in previous version. Is there more now ?

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
That's the same thing
NTR = the guy watching says "look at her being a total slut"
Cuck = The woman saying "watch me getting fucked better then you ever could"

It depends on where the humiliation lay.

Cheating = could become either or. but unless its proven, it remains cheating

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes