2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Mrdeadbird
are all the photos from the mother? if you look at the wardrobe shot wrong you might think he's pinning his daughter to the wall.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
NTR = the guy watching says "look at her being a total slut"
Cuck = The woman saying "watch me getting fucked better then you ever could"

It depends on where the humiliation lay.

Cheating = could become either or. but unless its proven, it remains cheating
Normally you'd be absolutely correct but the admin of this website have explained in other threads that NTR, for the purposes of this website and related tags, is specifically used for netorare (MC's love interest has sex with others, MC does not willingly allow it though can be aroused by it). Netori (MC has sex with other people's love interest) is covered by the cheating tag and netorase (MC and love interest are both willing participants with different sexual partners) is covered by swinging and sharing tags.

Hopefully that helps clear up any confusion.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Normally you'd be absolutely correct but the admin of this website have explained in other threads that NTR, for the purposes of this website and related tags, is specifically used for netorare (MC's love interest has sex with others, MC does not willingly allow it though can be aroused by it). Netori (MC has sex with other people's love interest) is covered by the cheating tag and netorase (MC and love interest are both willing participants with different sexual partners) is covered by swinging and sharing tags.

whatever, I was simply responding to the statement that cuck and ntr are the same thing

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

Thanks a lot for the clarification bro.
More accurate NTR content will be added further down the line(y)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
NTR = the guy watching says "look at her being a total slut"
Cuck = The woman saying "watch me getting fucked better then you ever could"

It depends on where the humiliation lay.

Cheating = could become either or. but unless its proven, it remains cheating
Cuck = Enjoys his wife getting fucked by other Men

NTR = Wife Cheats, Husband catches her--and finds himself helpless-- OR He gets some clues about it

Cheating = Wife Cheats behind her partner's back. He doesn't know anything about it.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Next update? Any information about?
I just posted this on my Patreon a few minutes ago...

"We are getting closer to 30 patrons which is good that means I can dedicate more of my time exclusively to E-Girlfriend development, hopefully, the moment I reach 100 patrons I would be able to hire an assistant so I can deliver faster and better updates.

We'll have a new update by the end of the month, not sure when but whatever I have I'll make sure is at least running and ready to download.

Thanks again for your support!"

Reactions: sonhot and mkrama

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I'm very happy with the support we've bey getting, I know people hate NTR but... Fuck it, I love to work creating this little whore, she is healthy fun for most people and hey if you don't like NTR you can just treat her decent and keep her just for yourself.... But bitches cheat! What can we do? LOL

Everyone who can support on Patreon or Subscribe star links are below... Every help makes a difference so as I said, I appreciate your support.
New update Agust 26th...

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
v0-00193 dropped

the Mom is introduced, and we get to fly a drone (great scene)
more clothes are introduced (though i think its bugged atm)

happy to see it progressing

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
When exactly do you use the drone? Also can't buy the regular bikini even though I have the money to get it.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes