2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
I'm guessing her programming probably doesn't take this into account, but is it possible for her to enjoy being banged by other guys/build trust with it? i mention this because the game was likened to tomogochi, and i vaguely remember tomogochis developing personalities if you played with them long enough...or something. Idunno.

It's just kind of so-so because her attitude towards it seems to be pretty monotone. lemme know if you have some kind of shifting preference system in mind, BC corruption is my jam.

I mean the cab driver comes over and after a couple orgasms she seems like she's having a great time, but no matter what it's a bad memory and lowers trust. Is there going to be a way these actions can be positive, or at least neutral?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I hope devs can allow us to choose our own character and we can view the character when have scenes with the girlfriend.

also, it will be hot if we can see kissing while having sex scenes

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
v0-00193 dropped

the Mom is introduced, and we get to fly a drone (great scene)
more clothes are introduced (though i think its bugged atm)

happy to see it progressing
lel there are no scenes for mom yet, right?

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
I'm guessing her programming probably doesn't take this into account, but is it possible for her to enjoy being banged by other guys/build trust with it? i mention this because the game was likened to tomogochi, and i vaguely remember tomogochis developing personalities if you played with them long enough...or something. Idunno.

It's just kind of so-so because her attitude towards it seems to be pretty monotone. lemme know if you have some kind of shifting preference system in mind, BC corruption is my jam.

I mean the cab driver comes over and after a couple orgasms she seems like she's having a great time, but no matter what it's a bad memory and lowers trust. Is there going to be a way these actions can be positive, or at least neutral?
I tend to generally be an idiot at a lot of these games, how does one get the cab driver interaction? I thought I got everything but didn't see that

And I guess I should make sure, is there anything with the delivery guy? I've got everything else.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I tend to generally be an idiot at a lot of these games, how does one get the cab driver interaction? I thought I got everything but didn't see that

And I guess I should make sure, is there anything with the delivery guy? I've got everything else.
can fuck both when not having enough money to pay them. you have to invite the cabby somewhere for "it"

Reactions: Daioh

megh

Aug 27, 2017

For both the cabbie and the delivery guy, just don't have enough money to pay, and you can pay with her body.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

True, further versions of E-Girlfriend will a have more complex personality, for the moment I'm just building the foundation for her to function smoothly.
Thanks for your feedback

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes