2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
i can't seem to visit the beach house even after finding dustin, any help please
The beachhouse is just a side thing right now... with Dustin taking the E-GF and then you have the option to use the Drone
and it is only a test run right now... I.E. a one time thing that will prob be upgraded to being REPEATABLE.....

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Oh I see theres Bestiality with a dog in the alley but in the animation his head is behind his torso. Btw the girl looks cute and all but when having sex in doggy position her body looks abnormaly big compared to the size of her head. Good concept of a game btw.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Oh I see theres Bestiality with a dog in the alley but in the animation his head is behind his torso. Btw the girl looks cute and all but when having sex in doggy position her body looks abnormaly big compared to the size of her head. Good concept of a game btw.
Could you please tell me what version are you playing? I Believe I already fixed the dog issue, latest version is 0.001952

Reactions: KiraJames

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do you use the drone?
Get the phone number of the guy who invites you to the beach house (you must visit the beach). Then, when you visit your e-gf, use the phone to invite him over. There will be some dialogue and you let her go with him. That's when you can choose to use the drone.

EDIT*** posted almost at the same time. What FurFan said:
In order to use the drone you need to visit the beach, find Dustin, let him invite your EGirl to the beach house, then use the drone to spy on them. You may need to start a new game if you've already found Dustin at the beach but not 100% certain.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
Drone being repeatable would be good.
Also there should be an item or way to find our GF when she is not home. IDK drone would be good for that too i guess.

Reactions: StoneASD

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Drone being repeatable would be good.
Also there should be an item or way to find our GF when she is not home. IDK drone would be good for that too i guess.
Drone is already repeatable on version 0.00197 but it's buggy, I'll correct most complains tomorrow, there's been many upgrades but still a lot of bugs if you want the latest free version you can try 0.00196 at

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahbapftw
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes