2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Based on his past games, I would say there is a -100% chance this will be finished.
Well, bro today I have 3 times more patrons than a couple of months before, not even talking about in-game purchases, add to that that I live in a country with a super evaluated currency so... the sole financial incentive would make it completely stupid to stop developing her.

But that's not the deal bro... I always wanted to develop something like this, I could show you pencil drawings and renpy prototypes from 4 years ago... before I knew how to trow a bar... of code LOL

I like E-Girlfriend and the NTR aspect of her. I love when guys write to me telling me how important is she for them and also how they hide to play the game in the bathroom LOL... because it means that she works.

And if you wanna know more well join our discord it's free same as the game, you can even get access to version 0.00198 or whatever bleeding-edge version we are dealing with at the moment if you make a spot.

Join our discord!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, bro today I have 3 times more patrons than a couple of months before, not even talking about in-game purchases, add to that that I live in a country with a super evaluated currency so... the sole financial incentive would make it completely stupid to stop developing her.
uh? in-game purchases?

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, this was kinda designed to be annoying, if you skip to get through the bits you've seen her say, or the needless waiting when going somewhere or getting her to search then she gets all mad and stuff, same with rollback... not being able to make her fuck her dad (how does this created lifeform thing even have parents?) was a let down...

I enjoyed that brief bit of making the drone spy on her (though again with the whole hiding it thing then it seems like the games out just to annoy the player, thankfully rollback was fine here), and I appreciate there being at start at pregnancy stuff (though it basically equated to then needing to skip through 5 days).

Need to be able to at least change her skintone and more hair colours than are in it atm (blonde seems like an obvious option), but body types and faces would be good too, she's got a chubby vibe I really don't dig.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Anyone else not seeing all the babies full-grown images after the 5 days? I get text where they say take care of mom but there's no one else there except the EGirl.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Anyone else not seeing all the babies full-grown images after the 5 days? I get text where they say take care of mom but there's no one else there except the EGirl.
What version are you playing?

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know about that specific issue but I had a lot of issues with delays on clicking with this update.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes