2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Valmorgren

Dec 17, 2017
I did find one weird bug so far. It was graphical. The first time I used the Masterkey on her to have sex with the dog in the alley (doggy sex animation) the dog's layers were wrong. The head was on the back layer and the rear leg was on the front layer, so almost like they were in reverse order. I didn't grab a screen shot, because I wasn't thinking at the time. I wanted to mention in case it pops up for anyone else.

The layers were correct on subsequent times I did that. Fun game and as many have said; it has good potential. I'm also a fan of the Match Them game Mrdeadbird, so keep up the good work. That new UI looks much improved too.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
That's a big bug thanks a lot man
I did find one weird bug so far. It was graphical. The first time I used the Masterkey on her to have sex with the dog in the alley (doggy sex animation) the dog's layers were wrong. The head was on the back layer and the rear leg was on the front layer, so almost like they were in reverse order. I didn't grab a screen shot, because I wasn't thinking at the time. I wanted to mention in case it pops up for anyone else.

The layers were correct on subsequent times I did that. Fun game and as many have said; it has good potential. I'm also a fan of the Match Them game Mrdeadbird, so keep up the good work. That new UI looks much improved too.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
First the bugs.
1.After asking for anything that requires trust when you dont have the masterkey (or choose "OK"), the conversation gets stuck on a blank screen. The only way out is to wait for the "ignoring her" scene.
2. Im guessing the "ignoring" scene is based on system time? When you save in front of her and then load game after the necessary time has passed, it triggers instantly.
3. Not really a bug but with starter stats she refuses to get naked but will give a titfuck... which here involves getting naked.
4. The blue text that appears during the sex scenes has typos and unneeded additional spaces.
5. Hair changes are not in yet but you probably knew that.

Consider me intrigued so far. Lastly for the shameless requests suggestions bit.
1.Black market mods perhaps? Upgraded breast size, bigger ass/hips etc. I understand the potential for this adding a massive extra workload adding every variation to every scene so maybe just make them adjustable on demand AKA standard character portrait then single scenes with these options available?
2.Orgasm control mod? Add spice to dates or any not directly sexual scenes. Used lightly to delight her, use a bunch to leave her quivering and exhausted or BUTTON MASH as punishment.
3.Hacked or locked stats? Edit in good or bad memories at will.
4.Emotion control? Change how she feels about anything that happens to her. Make her think that getting fucked in fucked up ways counts as a good memory.
5.Remote control option? A way to puppet her around and make her do whatever but with her normal personality intact. She can hate it but have no choice to resist or if youve gotten her to be slutty she loves it.
6.Your e-girlfriend has parents? How about we can meet her mother. Identical to daughter possibly? Perhaps shes an earlier model so people treat her as lesser? Then let the player either seduce or hack her. Send your e-girl off with her father to distract him and get alone time with the mom. Later get your e-girl to help willingly if shes trusting, slutty or broken enough. Otherwise just force her.
7.After progressing the game, depending on if you are loving or slaving her, a chance to pick a new name or give nicknames? Make her call you master and rename her something degrading (slutbot, onahole, cumdump etc) and force her to refer to herself that way too. Make it honey and darling or whatever if lovey dovey.
8. Not Actually a suggestion but I just finished exploring the game properly. Consider me double intrigued if you plan to include more content like the dark and twisted options in the punishment option or everything in the dark alley location.

Also I feel very strange saying this in a world where most authors waffle on endlessly with their stories but in this case, your game could use a more dialogue. We want to know whats happening and how e-girl feels about it. People should see you fucking when in public for world building (damn e-girl owners got no shame) and for another chance to show her current personality and state of mind when she reacts to being spotted. Player character should be able to pick actions or say stuff in sex scenes too for more chances at effecting her thoughts and emotions.

Holy shit that was long. Thanks for the game and good luck with it.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
First the bugs.
1.After asking for anything that requires trust when you dont have the masterkey (or choose "OK"), the conversation gets stuck on a blank screen. The only way out is to wait for the "ignoring her" scene.
2. Im guessing the "ignoring" scene is based on system time? When you save in front of her and then load game after the necessary time has passed, it triggers instantly.
3. Not really a bug but with starter stats she refuses to get naked but will give a titfuck... which here involves getting naked.
4. The blue text that appears during the sex scenes has typos and unneeded additional spaces.
5. Hair changes are not in yet but you probably knew that.

Consider me intrigued so far. Lastly for the shameless requests suggestions bit.
1.Black market mods perhaps? Upgraded breast size, bigger ass/hips etc. I understand the potential for this adding a massive extra workload adding every variation to every scene so maybe just make them adjustable on demand AKA standard character portrait then single scenes with these options available?
2.Orgasm control mod? Add spice to dates or any not directly sexual scenes. Used lightly to delight her, use a bunch to leave her quivering and exhausted or BUTTON MASH as punishment.
3.Hacked or locked stats? Edit in good or bad memories at will.
4.Emotion control? Change how she feels about anything that happens to her. Make her think that getting fucked in fucked up ways counts as a good memory.
5.Remote control option? A way to puppet her around and make her do whatever but with her normal personality intact. She can hate it but have no choice to resist or if youve gotten her to be slutty she loves it.
6.Your e-girlfriend has parents? How about we can meet her mother. Identical to daughter possibly? Perhaps shes an earlier model so people treat her as lesser? Then let the player either seduce or hack her. Send your e-girl off with her father to distract him and get alone time with the mom. Later get your e-girl to help willingly if shes trusting, slutty or broken enough. Otherwise just force her.
7.After progressing the game, depending on if you are loving or slaving her, a chance to pick a new name or give nicknames? Make her call you master and rename her something degrading (slutbot, onahole, cumdump etc) and force her to refer to herself that way too. Make it honey and darling or whatever if lovey dovey.
8. Not Actually a suggestion but I just finished exploring the game properly. Consider me double intrigued if you plan to include more content like the dark and twisted options in the punishment option or everything in the dark alley location.

Also I feel very strange saying this in a world where most authors waffle on endlessly with their stories but in this case, your game could use a more dialogue. We want to know whats happening and how e-girl feels about it. People should see you fucking when in public for world building (damn e-girl owners got no shame) and for another chance to show her current personality and state of mind when she reacts to being spotted. Player character should be able to pick actions or say stuff in sex scenes too for more chances at effecting her thoughts and emotions.

Holy shit that was long. Thanks for the game and good luck with it.
Damn bro, I could have replied earlier but I had to read this message with calm... Thanks a lot man I can really tell you like the project, excellent fucking ideas, some of them are already part of the plan some others are new and would love to think more about them.
Thanks again bro

nyxing

Feb 23, 2018
About the little cheating ntr aspect maybe add a bit of a corruption/cheating progression? Instead of just disappearing once you can follow them to the beach house then watch them flirt, next time maybe kiss, then a BJ then they fuck behind your back.

mrzb

Apr 14, 2019
1.Im not sure if its my computer or what, but in doggy style, wavy hair keeps glitching. she'll appear bald.
2.when you give your EG up to the delivery guy(Erin), she acts as if its Dustin knockin her guts around(calling him dustin)
3. in one of the iterations of the "remember when we were talking" lines , talk is mispelled.
and one last thing i dont think its a bug, but in my game the dog in the dark alley pops up sporadically . like ive spent 2-3 in game days exploring , for it to finally show up.

sorry for all that man.
Keep up the awesome work and keep being a classy deceased government drone(birds arent real haha)

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
1.Im not sure if its my computer or what, but in doggy style, wavy hair keeps glitching. she'll appear bald.
2.when you give your EG up to the delivery guy(Erin), she acts as if its Dustin knockin her guts around(calling him dustin)
3. in one of the iterations of the "remember when we were talking" lines , talk is mispelled.
and one last thing i dont think its a bug, but in my game the dog in the dark alley pops up sporadically . like ive spent 2-3 in game days exploring , for it to finally show up.

sorry for all that man.
Keep up the awesome work and keep being a classy deceased government drone(birds arent real haha)
Hey there bro! well... there is already a new version out there 0.0016 there I have fixed that Erin-Dustin problem, I'll see what I can do with the rest of what you said... thanks for your feedback bro!

"Birds are Cameras with wings"

ilikethings

Oct 22, 2016
Seems to be a couple bugs with the new update. When I have sex and try to finish, it gives me a roll back error. Dustin is invisible when having sex with him. Not sure if this is intended but when you can't pay for cab driver, any time you try to take cab elsewhere, it just leads to sex.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As I understand it, this is a cuckold / ntr game and just lacking tags?
I just look at the comments and past games of the author and do not see any other options.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Seems to be a couple bugs with the new update. When I have sex and try to finish, it gives me a roll back error. Dustin is invisible when having sex with him. Not sure if this is intended but when you can't pay for cab driver, any time you try to take cab elsewhere, it just leads to sex.
Thanks, man I just fixed the roll-back error issue thanks bro, I'm working on the Dustin stuff, and I'm check that cab driver... hope to have a corrected version soon!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, simple game with potential for more.
But there are still some bugs and room for improvement.
For example, no hair is displayed during sex scenes except for the standard hairstyle.
The money (currently only the gift) is too little when costs are not shown completely, such as the taxi ride.
#Here, a starting credit of 50-100,- would be helpful in order not to immediately fall into the debt trap.

Good/bad memories. Is there a different development planned or do too many bad memories only lead to a gameover? You could include paths like the submissive, normal or slutty girlfriend.

Improved character creation should also be on the agenda at some point.
Hair colour, eye colour, makeup, figure ect. Expansion of the wardrobe, better food selection.
All this could be built into the game in different ways.
You use E-Girl in the standard version and get the current offer, you (could be a patron reward) buy the premium version and can better differentiate your character at the start. Or you get offered different DLC's during the game, which can then be bought from the in-game currency.
You want new hair colours? The addon costs 20,-. A boutique with more and different clothes? This addon costs 40,-.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Yo... Mrdeadbird

Okay I have totally turned mine into an "Incest game"...
I have her calling me "Uncle" and even have had the Dad doing her in their house.....
I have gotten most of the phone numbers to the others
Anything search able in the "ALLEY"

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes