3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
I usually lurk on this site but I gotta give credit where credit is due, and I hate how fast some people are to give negativity compared to how little people give positivity. I first played this game awhile back and was relatively unimpressed with what I saw, but playing newer builds later down the line, I gotta admit I'm impressed with how far this game has come. It's cool to see people actually put passion and effort into things. Keep up the good work. You're making a dope game.

Vierla

May 29, 2023
Loving the update, but how do you get outfits 52 through 58?
I have all the ones from searching places, giving the GF money, changing her opinions on dressing sexy. but there is still some i can't find.

Ciderman

Jul 7, 2020
Great game and artwork - outside of fighting everyone its a little tough to make money but its not too grindy. Seems that getting her pregnant is too easy though... the first unprotected creampie seems to be 99% guaranteed to do it and would be nicer to make it a bit more balanced.

However, its a lot of fun... props to Mr D

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I usually lurk on this site but I gotta give credit where credit is due, and I hate how fast some people are to give negativity compared to how little people give positivity. I first played this game awhile back and was relatively unimpressed with what I saw, but playing newer builds later down the line, I gotta admit I'm impressed with how far this game has come. It's cool to see people actually put passion and effort into things. Keep up the good work. You're making a dope game.
Fucking finally! haha JK thanks bro I appreciate that... don't forget to review the game :cool: (y)
Loving the update, but how do you get outfits 52 through 58?
I have all the ones from searching places, giving the GF money, changing her opinions on dressing sexy. but there is still some i can't find.
Give her money' shell buy them depending on what you've told her about how she should dress...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord5
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes