3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
Okay, after some tinkering with the game I updated cheat menu based on this version.

Menu opens on K
Console opens on L

Installation:

1. Open folder where E-Girlfriend main executable is located
  2. Go to "game" folder where game scripts located
  3. Move downloaded file here among other scripts
View attachment 3204667
View attachment 3204673

Features:

Everything you see on screenshots below. Enjoy ;)

View attachment 3165325 View attachment 3165333

P.S. Cheat menu adds a new variable to store object which may or may not break your saves. I didn't notice any issues during my experiments. You have been warned!
im having a moment, how do i download the attachment? i did it before but i cant remember what i did and now im struggling XD

Vierla

May 29, 2023
Still can't get the outfits 52 through 58 with giving the gf money and changing opinion on the new update. is there a secret system i don't know about?

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Needs more interaction between chars. Right now, the NPCs are pretty robotic. Would love to see some of them actually try to interact with the E-GF on their own other than a 'want some fuck?' check.

I agree, I think right now creating more "bones" as far as other characters, or the end outcomes is good (what does it look like or how can fucking character #847 seem differen't/impactful. Adding the homeless robber only during walks was good!). But, I think to not make it messy, the 4 personality types should have certain characters that will naturally seek them out, or vice versa the gf might seek out. With a 5th option being the code scenes with incest/animals.

It would be great if the personality chips had an additional sub category or two (the mean one for example has a passive aggressive, or just straight up rude personality. One would be based on not meeting her needs, the other being based on not treating her well). Either that, or in some respect like the culture/race we design the girl to fit to have some archtype or interactions with certain personality chips. Like for a casucasian girl she can have a nerdy/obsessive lines and actions, but if the angry/hostile personality chip she talks/acts like a karen.

Aug 11, 2017
Just started a new game, can't afford a taxi to the store to earn money (it costs $28 and you only earn 20), can't win the fight minigame against the driver with my trackball mouse (I can't use a regular mouse) and get shot every time I try to walk instead. Is letting other people fuck your girlfriend the only way to play this game or am I missing something?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
No change log is a solo Dev's worst nightmare. Someone else must do the job. Hire up dev!
Guys there is a changelog on Patreon for the people helping me put bread on the table hehe, this is F95 it's some Madripur kind of stuff!, some devs don't even show their faces here because trolls make them cry.

anyways 0.0141 is basically a debugged version of 0.014 and the changelog was:

• Pubic Hair System: Customize her look even further with this new feature, giving you complete control over her appearance.
  • Cab Variable Price: A small but impactful change that adjusts the cost of your trips, adding an extra layer of realism.
  • Flirt System: New flirtation mechanics have been added, enhancing your interactions with her.
  • New Character - Mugger: A new challenge awaits with the introduction of the Mugger character.
  • Assault System: She can now be assaulted while walking, adding a new level of risk and realism.
  • Walking System: Enjoy smoother, more realistic movement with the updated walking system.
  • Dialogue System: We’ve revamped the dialogue system to improve overall interactions.
  • 30 New Outfits: Expand her wardrobe with 30 stylish new outfits.
  • Shopping System: When you give her money, she can now buy new clothes, enhancing her sense of autonomy.
  • Reversible Talking System: Previously permanent changes are now reversible, giving you more flexibility in shaping her experience.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Just started a new game, can't afford a taxi to the store to earn money (it costs $28 and you only earn 20), can't win the fight minigame against the driver with my trackball mouse (I can't use a regular mouse) and get shot every time I try to walk instead. Is letting other people fuck your girlfriend the only way to play this game or am I missing something?
I love this terrible business man
My bad, the link was just updated, I guess I dropped the ball and forgot to update those files, anyway I'll make it up to them somehow before the end of the month patrons are 1st bro.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes