• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py E.U.F.C. [v0.1] [RoxErotique]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Interesting concept and it has femdom, gets an automatic thumbs up from me! Now just add in some futa and we're good to go lol...

Hope this gets a Steam release, one day... :)
Haha This game doesn't have any futa but it does have trans opponents :) And alas, I don't think Steam would accept it as the problem with sex-fight games is vanilla mods who aren't into the NSFW & fetish scene see competitive sex and think it's non-consensual and then POW! you're banned for life

• Love
Reactions: Melmoth99

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Dev
You forgot to add the Futa tag ;)
ok, truth time... I have NO clue how to add tags here! I genuinely have no clue how this website works :D I'm trying to learn but I am not very internet savvy (odd for someone making a living on the internet for the last 7 years I know! :D )

Reactions: Melmoth99

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
So I'm gonna suggest you tag NTR just to save yourself some trouble here as they are forced to lose that first match. I personally found it very meh at best. The voice work does nothing for the game itself. Completely unnecessary imo. Very short even for a demo. Art style is ok. Choices seem pointless if they lose no matter what. Did not like. At least a chance at winning would appeal more imo but idk what exactly you are going for. Personally I found this short, boring, and kinda dumb. The voice work currently adds nothing to the game.

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
So I'm gonna suggest you tag NTR just to save yourself some trouble here as they are forced to lose that first match. I personally found it very meh at best. The voice work does nothing for the game itself. Completely unnecessary imo. Very short even for a demo. Art style is ok. Choices seem pointless if they lose no matter what. Did not like. At least a chance at winning would appeal more imo but idk what exactly you are going for. Personally I found this short, boring, and kinda dumb. The voice work currently adds nothing to the game.
I appreciate the honesty :)

At the moment it's VEEEERY bare bones. This was more of a teaser than a demo I guess? I'm working on the first proper fight and gameplay elements of it now. From this there's going to be options opening up asto what style of fighter you want to be, Jobber, Heel or competitive and also for what gender you'd like to fight against. The idea is to give the user choices- if they like male dom, if they like female dom, if they like girl/girl of male/male, the options are gonna be there :)

And then when you've chosen the game opens up

The first path I'm writing is Jasmine going competitive and I've rendered and written the first fight that has multiple endings.

You'll have the chance to go around the backstage area first to the Locker Rooms, the Showers, the Gym, the Bar, meeting other fighters and learning about your next opponent, some people will want to help you, others will need convincing and some you'll need to offer favours to which will open up more action down the road but all in all I'm hoping to create something with a LOT of options and pathways :)

I do appreciate though that at it's current stage it's SUPER basic, this is just a little demo to gauge interest.

And sorry to hear my narration doesn't do it for you, but I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea :)

Thanks again for taking the time to try is and even more so for taking the time to give me feedback! It really does help! ♥ Sorry again that you didn't like it but I'll try and win you over with the next installment I hope :D

Gemma x

Reactions: Dopplyn

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
I liked the fact you lose regardless, was fun trying the different outcomes.

I have actually followed you on DArt for a few years (wrestling/fighting/mixed fight/maledom/lesbian stuff is my goto) and your art is great.

My question though is why have you gone for these models over the ECWL models (Bonnie Rae is my favourite)? Don't get me wrong I love this art too and they're hot :D just thought I'd ask!

Good luck with the game though can't wait for all of the twists and turns!

For those who don't know, Rox has been doing this for years on DArt with loads of stories and thousands of images so I know this game is going to smash it out of the park

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoxErotique

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
I liked the fact you lose regardless, was fun trying the different outcomes.

I have actually followed you on DArt for a few years (wrestling/fighting/mixed fight/maledom/lesbian stuff is my goto) and your art is great.

My question though is why have you gone for these models over the ECWL models (Bonnie Rae is my favourite)? Don't get me wrong I love this art too and they're hot :D just thought I'd ask!

Good luck with the game though can't wait for all of the twists and turns!

For those who don't know, Rox has been doing this for years on DArt with loads of stories and thousands of images so I know this game is going to smash it out of the park
Hey sweetie! I'm so happy to find a follower here! I wasn't sure if anyone on F95 knew my work or not :D

It's a good question! I WAS originally going to make it an ECWL game but I soon realised it'd muddy the waters a little and mess up the canon. With people not knowing which version of a character was good and which was bad, What if the Bonnie Rae you like in the stories different in the game as the choices you make turn her evil?

It just felt a whole lot cleaner to do a seperate project :) Plus that allowed me to experiment on the art style and go for characters that are a touch more cartoony and stylized in their appearance :)

I hope that answers your question! If you have any more DM me and I'll send you over a Discord link and we can chat more there if you like :)

Gemma x

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I actually did enjoy the voice in the game (in most voiced games that's the first thing I turn off). But somehow the "British youtuber voice" mixed with the lewd content did it for me :giggle:

I like the "comic style" of the game with the eyes and all, it's a welcome change from most characters in other games that all look way too similar after a while.

Had to look up the term "jobber", since I have no knowledge about wrestling :LOL:

Good luck with your game :)

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
I actually did enjoy the voice in the game (in most voiced games that's the first thing I turn off). But somehow the "British youtuber voice" mixed with the lewd content did it for me :giggle:

I like the "comic style" of the game with the eyes and all, it's a welcome change from most characters in other games that all look way too similar after a while.

Had to look up the term "jobber", since I have no knowledge about wrestling :LOL:

Good luck with your game :)
Haha! Yes :D In Wrestling Fetish Vernacular A Jobber is the victim and A Heel is the meanie beating them up :D Kinda like a Domme and a Sub in the more traditional BDSM scene :D

There can be a lot of sexy Psychology to it too! Like... Some Jobbers don't WANT to be jobbers, they want to WIN! but they're not good enough and it's hot seeing them fail and get trounce and used :D While others actually get off on being jobbers and love getting dominated and worked over in a match :D

Wrestling can be a very sexy fetish when you dig into the layers :D Plus of course there's the obvious physicality of it :D

So happy you liked my narration! I'm by no means a professional Voice Actress but I am enjoying letting my inner slut out of her box :D

Thanks so much for taking the time to give me feedback honey! I really appreciate the support! x

Feb 17, 2023
The developer is writing this game as well as Battle Milfs, both of which are in an early development. The game is fun and does a great job showing the developer's humor, which I love. I subscribed to her Patreon to see what other content she has and it's mostly comics about wrestling, futas fighting, and boxing. She also creates a lot of audio projects and I thought it really added to E.U.F.C. Several of her projects made me laugh out loud. So if you're looking for something funny and entertaining, you might see what you think and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

• Red Heart

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
The developer is writing this game as well as Battle Milfs, both of which are in an early development. The game is fun and does a great job showing the developer's humor, which I love. I subscribed to her Patreon to see what other content she has and it's mostly comics about wrestling, futas fighting, and boxing. She also creates a lot of audio projects and I thought it really added to E.U.F.C. Several of her projects made me laugh out loud. So if you're looking for something funny and entertaining, you might see what you think and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Thank you SO MUCH sweetie! Your support really means the world to me :) And I'm SOOOO happy you're enjoying my Patreon content too! There's a lot to get through :D It's been over 7 years in the making :D

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I really liked the premise of the VN. I am hoping you will make more. I will leave a review when there's enough meat on dem bones.
Question:
Will there be any impregnation events later on? I find the chances of getting pregnant on the mat in front of a crowd, prety hot.
Thanks.

• Red Heart

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
I really liked the premise of the VN. I am hoping you will make more. I will leave a review when there's enough meat on dem bones.
Question:
Will there be any impregnation events later on? I find the chances of getting pregnant on the mat in front of a crowd, prety hot.
Thanks.
Thank you honey! I'm glad you enjoyed the premise!

Honestly, I never considered Impregnation until now! I must admit I don't know much about the impregnation kink but it's worth looking into! Is it about he domination aspect? Impregnating your rival's wife? Or is it like... a cuck thing? Seeing a stronger man impregnate YOUR wife? Both those themes would fit in very well with the Sordid Underground Sex-Wrestling setting I think

Reactions: returner

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Is it about he domination aspect? Impregnating your rival's wife? Or is it like... a cuck thing? Seeing a stronger man impregnate YOUR wife? Both those themes would fit in very well with the Sordid Underground Sex-Wrestling setting I think
I think so too. Both from a male-dom or cuck fantasy. But I think what I think should appeal to others, is the aspect of risky sex. Getting impregnated in front of a live audience is exciting.

Creampies, especially from potent wrestlers can be very risky. And we know how wrestlers abuse steroids. Maybe here the steroids do other stuff. ;)

I won't influence YOUR vision of the game with my ideas. But if you wish to know more, DM me. :D

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I could see "the wives go off birth control before the match" as being one of the side bets that is mentioned in the intro of the game.

That way it could also be worked into the game so that people who are not into it can easily avoid it :)

RoxErotique

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
I could see "the wives go off birth control before the match" as being one of the side bets that is mentioned in the intro of the game.

That way it could also be worked into the game so that people who are not into it can easily avoid it :)
Giving it some thought I think my more open storied 'Battle Milfs' game would be REALLY suited to pregnancy fetish side quests, EUFC isn't really tailored to play out over a long time, it's like... set in a period of a few weeks from start to finish so it'd be hard to really bed that in.

I guess I COULD introduce a kinda challenge... like...

If you play as Jas another fighter who's a 'Stud-Hunter' challenges you for the right to get bred by your husband. MEGA humiliation if you lose and have to watch her get cream-pied by your man in the middle of the ring!

And if you play as Brunoo she challenges you directly, If you win she had to take it on the face but if she wins she gets your spunk in her :D and you're gonna be a daddy! :D

At this stage it's just theory though, there's a LOT of work to do yet :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote