3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
EDIT 11/30/22
Ok, reworking this original post to reflect the current status/plans/direction.

This was originally for a game idea I had that turned out to be really complex and beyond my skills at the time. I decided to do a short, simple game as a way to learn and prepare for it. The second game has grown as my skills have grown.

The early parts of this thread are about the original game, the later parts are about the game I am actually developing.

Look to the newest threads for more current information.

EDIT 7/24 NEW POLL

New poll.
As I have said in a post - I am going to do a shorter fantasy game to help with my learning Daz and Ren'Py
This poll will be for content in that game. Which of the following races would you be interested in having show up as a love interest in the game? (and by "love interest" I mean LOVE :devilish: interest! nudge nudge wink wink ;) booty call )

Nymph (Nyad, Dryad etc) NymphGirlsDemo.png
Furries (catgirls, wolfgirls, foxgirls) CatGirlDemo-01.png
Orc Girls OrcGirlsDemo.png
Shortstacks (Dwarf, Halfling, Goblin etc) ShortStacksDemo.png
Centaur Girls CentaurGirlsDemo.png
"Infernal" Girls (Succubus, Djinn, Demon etc) InfernalGirlsDemo.png

Please vote, and leave a comment if I've left your favorite out.

End of July 24 Edit

As I am learning Daz, I am trying to put together some characters for a future game.

These character study renders are all in classic fantasy setting, but the story will be a mixture of classic fantasy setting, urban fantasy setting, and possibly "future urban fantasy" (sci-fi\fantasy mix).

Still working on the story concept.

Edit July 20

Decided the story I want to tell is too big for a first game (for it to turnout right anyway)
I am going to do a smaller story set in mostly fantasy setting with more humor and sexy stuff

Once I feel like I've got a handle on Daz, Ren'Py, writing, editing etc. then I will work in the larger, darker story

End of July 20 Edit

Principal antagonist. No Name at this point.
WolfgangCloseupEyeLights-02A.png

Close up render
WolfgangCloseupEyeLights-02.png

Some of the girls that may appear.
SparrowLIRenderTest-01.png

Didn't realize how much the first and second girl look like the same model here. They don't look this similar normally.
EvieLIRenderTest-01.png

Got to have a fairy/pixie if you're doing fantasy, right?
DaisyFairyRenderTest-01.png

Probably my favorite render out of the ones of the girls. Not necessarily because of the particular girl - it just turned out really well.
BexleyLIRenderTest-01.png

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
As I am learning Daz, I am trying to put together some characters for a future game.

These character study renders are all in classic fantasy setting, but the story will be a mixture of classic fantasy setting, urban fantasy setting, and possibly "future urban fantasy" (sci-fi\fantasy mix).

Still working on the story concept.

Principal antagonist. No Name at this point.
View attachment 1888374

Close up render
View attachment 1888375

Some of the girls that may appear.

Didn't realize how much the first and second girl look like the same model here. They don't look this similar normally.

View attachment 1888383
I love it I especially love the girl with white hair

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: `Ray` and HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
can i suggest warscared for the main antagonist? i am sure you will get a legion of supporters who will play just to fight that asshole...
That's true. EVERYONE would be cheering for my MC no matter how much of a loser he is.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
WarscaredVillian.png

I love it I especially love the girl with white hair
Somehow I KNEW she would be your favorite. You have a "type" :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO:

Still a favorite with messy brown hair? As a creator I have the power to create or crush your dreams!. MUahahahahahaha!
BexleyLIBrunette.png

tell me the fairy is human-sized and I'm almost sold
Let's just say she is not human sized ....most of the time......:oops:;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That's true. EVERYONE would be cheering for my MC no matter how much of a loser he is.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1888691

Still a favorite with messy brown hair? As a creator I have the power to create or crush your dreams!. MUahahahahahaha!
View attachment 1888706

i mean create a villain without a name that just goes by a nickname called warscared and give him an absurdist life philosophy based on the philosopher Albert Camus philosophy! so someone who just does his thing really well but attributes it no importance.

a lord of chaos like ledger in the batman movie, he does what he does because he feels like it! but just drops it without blinking an eye if he finds something cooler to do... since nothing as no meaning the only joy and meaning in life is doing things to do things properly!

HogRocket
2nd edit

he can be powerful by having pawns doing his biding(like dukes and counts under his power trough blackmail and then create missions where you must remove the blackmail or expose them and destroy them to hack his power),
perhaps prepare a twist for the end game where the girls you are chasing are all sisters and the daughters of the incestuous asshole!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1888691

View attachment 1888706

the hair is a coincidence I swear to God

except for Jenny

but I do like this character because she looks like a badass

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
i mean create a villain without a name that just goes by a nickname called warscared and give him an absurdist life philosophy based on the philosopher Albert Camus philosophy! so someone who just does his thing really well but attributes it no importance.

a lord of chaos like ledger in the batman movie, he does what he does because he feels like it! but just drops it without blinking an eye if he finds something cooler to do... since nothing as no meaning the only joy and meaning in life is doing things to do things properly!

HogRocket
2nd edit

he can be powerful by having pawns doing his biding(like dukes and counts under his power trough blackmail and then create missions where you must remove the blackmail or expose them and destroy them to hack his power),
perhaps prepare a twist for the end game where the girls you are chasing are all sisters and the daughters of the incestuous asshole!
You know.....that doesn't fall into place for my primary antagonist.....but could very well make the cut as another character.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

the hair is a coincidence I swear to God

except for Jenny

but I do like this character because she looks like a badass
yeah...sure...we...believe you :rolleyes:.
She probably is going to be a bit of a badass. Probably a good natured person basically but very tough and capable. Not going to have any wimpy girls in this game. My mother was a strong woman, my wife is a strong woman. I like strong female characters. Only a weak man fears a strong woman.

Having said that - there will be NO femdom, sorry:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Probably no maledom either, I'm not really into domination in relationships. I AM big on dominating my enemies and crushing them.

Old Man "Hogrocket, what is best in life"
Hogrocket "to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!"

I can work with "most of the time"
Yup, gonna be "right size" when it's important ;)

Sep 3, 2020
You know.....that doesn't fall into place for my primary antagonist.....but could very well make the cut as another character.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

yeah...sure...we...believe you :rolleyes:.
She probably is going to be a bit of a badass. Probably a good natured person basically but very tough and capable. Not going to have any wimpy girls in this game. My mother was a strong woman, my wife is a strong woman. I like strong female characters. Only a weak man fears a strong woman.

Having said that - there will be NO femdom, sorry:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Probably no maledom either, I'm not really into domination in relationships. I AM big on dominating my enemies and crushing them.

Old Man "Hogrocket, what is best in life"
Hogrocket "to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!"

Yup, gonna be "right size" when it's important ;)
preach brother preach I am also in love with strong and badass women

wait why you look at me when you said there would be no femdom in this game I'm not into domination or femdom

why would you even think that......Bella doesn't count

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Fireside with Fairy

AddieRedDaieyFirelight.png

Dark Scenes render grainy. I'm going to have to try over-exposing them in Daz and correcting in GIMP.

Not happy with the smirk. Looked fine in "texture shaded" screen, looks off here (to me). Really awkward left hand placement doesn't help.

ElspethLIRenderTest-01A.png

Probably should have put something at the end of the hallway other than "endless void" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Same model as one of the "pretty" girls. Whoever is first to get it right gets a (virtual) cookie ;):ROFLMAO:
Was playing with skin tone and eyes.

AllisonGreenFighterRenderTest-02.png

Another hair color study (pose is for holding a gun)

MinaJenRedBlonde.png

I hate to say it but I like all of these. Triplets?:unsure:
MFFF 4-Way? :love::eek::love::eek:

I've been doing some reading and Vid watching. Evidently the best stuff gets post-processed in Photoshop or Gimp. Between rendering, and post-processing it would take an hour or more per screen. If you have 1000 renders, that's 1/2 a man-year of labor! or more! Not including scripting, programming, etc. No wonder it takes so long on and update and Dev's get pissed at the whiners! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also "no wonder" that so many just take the render as it comes from Das or HS/HS2 and call it good.

I'm gonna be a "fuck you! Make your own game, asshole!" kind of Dev when it comes to whiners ;):eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Warscared and `Ray`