3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
its magic even 2000 years old hags should look 21... perhaps not on the eyes but on everything else!
I just randomly picked that model to try the aging process on, then later said "I wonder what she'd look like young" :oops: Then I had to add her to the possible girls:love:

okay, bro but do me a favor. Keep your voice down and keep this between the two of us

the hair does not mean anything
View attachment 1913181

View attachment 1913182
Yeah, right:rolleyes:
It's funny, I had kind of set the.....vampire?....undead?.....goblin?.....orc?.....whatever she is....aside while working on the others, but I REALLY liked her when I first made her. She's really unique and sexy in a "I'm going to rip your lungs out and eat your spleen" kind of way. I'm going to have to revisit her.:unsure:

Just started working on a dwarf/goblin/halfling girl.
WeldaTest-02.png

Here she is with a couple of reference girls
ThreeGirlHeightTest-01.png

Sep 3, 2020
I just randomly picked that model to try the aging process on, then later said "I wonder what she'd look like young" :oops: Then I had to add her to the possible girls:love:

Yeah, right:rolleyes:
It's funny, I had kind of set the.....vampire?....undead?.....goblin?.....orc?.....whatever she is....aside while working on the others, but I REALLY liked her when I first made her. She's really unique and sexy in a "I'm going to rip your lungs out and eat your spleen" kind of way. I'm going to have to revisit her.:unsure:

Just started working on a dwarf/goblin/halfling girl.
View attachment 1913212

Here she is with a couple of reference girls
View attachment 1913214
she looks cool and bad ass

now back to this beauty

AllisonGreenFighterRenderTest-02.png

say no more brother I'm in I'm already buying the ring
you had me at possible risk of dismemberment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Bella is not going to be happy with you Vidal!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well, here she is for facial expressions. The expressions preset makes her react funny like the Elf girl. I'm going to have to manipulate her expressions individually.
AllisonDryadFaceStudy.png

Here is some more of our new shorty
ShortStackTest.png

OK - This picture is for the new POLL. Go to the poll and pick the top 5 girls you'd like to see in the game. Some will be no matter what y'all choose, and there maaaaaaaay be more coming :oops:

I gave them some descriptive names for the poll. You can see by my genius at naming girls - the game will be awesome!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PollPicture.png

Edit - damn poll would only let me do 10 entries. Just leave a post with your 5 fav's

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I gave them some descriptive names for the poll. You can see by my genius at naming girls - the game will be awesome!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
awesome name choice, am totally overwhelmed of your genius. :sneaky:

favorites so far:

Demolitions Girl :love:

Redhead

Short Stack :sneaky:

White, Green and/or Red Fairy ( just can't decide between this cuties :unsure:)

Braids

bonusvote: Tiger Girl *purrrrrrrrrrr* :giggle:

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
awesome name choice, am totally overwhelmed of your genius. :sneaky:

favorites so far:

Demolitions Girl :love:

Redhead

Short Stack :sneaky:

White and/or Green Fairy ( just can't decide between the two :unsure:)

Braids

bonusvote: Tiger Girl *purrrrrrrrrrr* :giggle:
In my current storyboard, characters are known as Hero, Antag (antagonist), GG1 (good guy #1), BG1 (bad guy #1), Muscle, LI1 (love interest #1), Old Lady, Medic........you can see where this is going :oops::LOL:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Try this poll and see if it works. If it askes you to sign up for anything or give an email address - don't do it and let me know.

Current Girl Poll

Poll deleted. had to pay to get results

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This is kind of "stream of conscious" rambling to get me thinking about the process I need to follow from here forward.

I sat down today and wrote out the introduction as a story. I will now start seriously storyboarding the scene to figure out the individual renders and dialog needed to tell it properly. Once I get that done, I will start blocking the layouts for each render. I will rough board it with screenshots to see if the story flows and makes sense. I need to spend some time with Ren'Py during all of this because I want this to be more than just a simple "read, click, read, click, read..." (as I'm sure y'all do too). Once I can put it into Ren'Py and it all flows and makes sense, I will do the final renders and plug them in. Then comes game release, fame and wealth.....right?:unsure:

It's a lot of freaking work making a game!

Sep 3, 2020
This is kind of "stream of conscious" rambling to get me thinking about the process I need to follow from here forward.

I sat down today and wrote out the introduction as a story. I will now start seriously storyboarding the scene to figure out the individual renders and dialog needed to tell it properly. Once I get that done, I will start blocking the layouts for each render. I will rough board it with screenshots to see if the story flows and makes sense. I need to spend some time with Ren'Py during all of this because I want this to be more than just a simple "read, click, read, click, read..." (as I'm sure y'all do too). Once I can put it into Ren'Py and it all flows and makes sense, I will do the final renders and plug them in. Then comes game release, fame and wealth.....right?:unsure:

It's a lot of freaking work making a game!
brother could you do me a favor

if this game is going to have text on the screen beside the text box

like stats or time of the day or whatever could you add in the option to hide it

because it can mess up the self-voicing option I don't want to hear 000000 before every line of dialogue

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

like stats or time of the day or whatever could you add in the option to hide it

because it can mess up the self-voicing option I don't want to hear 000000 before every line of dialogue
thanks for reminding me about that. fixing it is easy but it's something that's easy to forget if you don't think about it

Sep 3, 2020
thanks for reminding me about that. fixing it is easy but it's something that's easy to forget if you don't think about it
yeah one time I found a game I like

but I could not play it because before every single line of dialogue I heard 0000

people even offered to make fixes and scripts for me but nothing worked

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I don't know enough about Ren'Py yet to have even known that was an option or an issue :oops::LOL:

I wasn't necessarily planning on having on-screen stats or anything like that, but I haven't even gotten into the gameplay issue yet.
I will definitely see what can be done, I want the playability to be good for everyone, and I know of your issue and there are others that use translators, so I'd like to make it as simple and transparent as possible. I will put that on my "to do" list. (y)(y)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I don't know enough about Ren'Py yet to have even known that was an option or an issue :oops::LOL:

I wasn't necessarily planning on having on-screen stats or anything like that, but I haven't even gotten into the gameplay issue yet.
I will definitely see what can be done, I want the playability to be good for everyone, and I know of your issue and there are others that use translators, so I'd like to make it as simple and transparent as possible. I will put that on my "to do" list. (y)(y)
usually it's not. but if you want to show something on screen all the time and the only thing that ever changes is the text, you might think "ok, I don't need different pictures for that, I can just write different text over the same image". Which works, but now self-voicing sees the text that you put on the screen and reads it everytime the screen is shown. Which is every sentence. Annoying

like stats [...]
I don't want to hear 000000 before every line of dialogue
I thought I posted a fix for that in Ataegina's thread... oh, wait, I'm an idiot, looks like it had two different screens for that and I only fixed one, that's why it didn't work for you :FacePalm:

or time of the day or whatever
99% that's Element :HideThePain: just fixed it

aaanyway, we're in the Artwork section, not in Programming, Development & Art so to stay on topic I'll answer the question about favorite character models (hmu if you need to do something in RenPy). it's both greens, magic redhead and a snow elf

Sep 3, 2020
usually it's not. but if you want to show something on screen all the time and the only thing that ever changes is the text, you might think "ok, I don't need different pictures for that, I can just write different text over the same image". Which works, but now self-voicing sees the text that you put on the screen and reads it everytime the screen is shown. Which is every sentence. Annoying

I thought I posted a fix for that in Ataegina's thread... oh, wait, I'm an idiot, looks like it had two different screens for that and I only fixed one, that's why it didn't work for you :FacePalm:

aaanyway, we're in the Artwork section, not in Programming, Development & Art so to stay on topic I'll answer the question about favorite character models (hmu if you need to do something in RenPy). it's both greens, magic redhead and a snow elf
:Dbrother that's a great list wait :oops:snow elf

:mad:my snow elf motherfff

that's not fair I saw her first

and I'm pretty sure I called

dibs is nothing sacred:cry:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

AAAaaaand I'm going to be coming to you for advice when I get to Ren'Py.....;):cool::LOL:

Hey, my thread, my art, my friends - unless a mod gets bitchy about it, it's all good to me. (y)