3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
it does not matter I cannot stand by and do nothing

oh fuck he notice us
HogRocket

bro run
at least you are not totally useless, you can be used as a bad example!

crush his balls with your mighty kicks or knee´s
crush him under your grip
mash him into a pulp with your fiery fists!
or scream like a little bitch to get everyone´s attention....
running away is never the answer!

trust me on this one, you do not wish to awaken the hunting instincts of a predator by running away...
i am one and i know the sweet taste of blood that is promised in a cowards running away
(or sexual gratification if thats your thing...
i do not judge...
well i do but i keep my judgement to myself!)

(wierdly enough my nose does not smell the shit as he shits himself while running away...
i suppose its evolution, if you are drawn off a kill because it shits himself
one would have become a vegetarian!)
I I wasn't scared

it's just like
HogRocket

said we don't know the whole story so

it seems kind of unfair to just rush into a violent action
that thing used violence against someone smaller than himself!

the right of an individual to use violence against others is always morally trumped by others desire not to be the victims of violence so if you use violence against someone who is unwilling to fight back you are wrong and therefore that individual is wrong and deserves whats coming to him!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

trust me on this one, you do not wish to awaken the hunting instincts of a predator by running away...
i am one and i know the sweet taste of blood that is promised in a cowards running away
i do not judge...

(wierdly enough my nose does not smell the shit as he shits himself while running away...
I I wasn't scared

it's just like
HogRocket

said we don't know the whole story so

it seems kind of unfair to just rush into a violent action

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

i do not judge...

that thing used violence against someone smaller than himself!

the right of an individual to use violence against others is always morally trumped by others desire not to be the victims of violence so if you use violence against someone who is unwilling to fight back you are wrong and therefore that individual is wrong and deserves whats coming to him!
Size isn't always an indicator of strength or weakness, either physical or mental. I've known some awfully fierce small people who were physically very dangerous, and some large, strong, people who were "weak" people and easily beaten in a fight.
This is a single frame of a story I am going to tell. Who hit who first? Who is good? Who is bad? Who wins in this altercation? All remains to be seen.

Patience.....
Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png
....and anticipation ;) :LOL:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
OK. Possibly big decisions coming.

The story I want to tell is getting too big for my current level of skill. I'm thinking about putting together a short, pure fantasy VN type of thing to gain skill and get some of the process flow under control. It seems like I never know what to do next. Working on the models is fun, but it doesn't make a game. The story I ultimately want to tell will be more story focused and less sex focused (there will be plenty of that though). I think what I'm going to do is shift gears and make a short sex romp with more humor than the ultimate target story will have.

More as it comes into my head.

but as a reward for reading this......

Sexy Librarian anyone?
NisseLibrary-01.png
(ignore the crap rendering of the bookshelves)

I'm going to post some pictures and a poll for characters to include in the "practice" game soon.

Sep 3, 2020

The story I want to tell is getting too big for my current level of skill. I'm thinking about putting together a short, pure fantasy VN type of thing to gain skill and get some of the process flow under control. It seems like I never know what to do next. Working on the models is fun, but it doesn't make a game. The story I ultimately want to tell will be more story focused and less sex focused (there will be plenty of that though). I think what I'm going to do is shift gears and make a short sex romp with more humor than the ultimate target story will have.

Sexy Librarian anyone?
View attachment 1933987

I'm going to post some pictures and a poll for characters to include in the "practice" game soon.
Excuse Me Miss librarian

I'm looking for 3 books and the first one is called

finding a woman that can handle your big dick

and the second book is called

how to find your wife and Future Baby Mama

and the third one is called

you got all the money in the world but you're still lonely

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Sexy Librarian anyone?
View attachment 1933987

you can do a story with stills even with as little as 12 stills,

so write it down and do a few renders to go along the story and see how it runs!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Bella is not going to be happy with you Vidal!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well, here she is for facial expressions. The expressions preset makes her react funny like the Elf girl. I'm going to have to manipulate her expressions individually.
View attachment 1913431

Here is some more of our new shorty
View attachment 1913435

OK - This picture is for the new POLL. Go to the poll and pick the top 5 girls you'd like to see in the game. Some will be no matter what y'all choose, and there maaaaaaaay be more coming :oops:

I gave them some descriptive names for the poll. You can see by my genius at naming girls - the game will be awesome!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1913457

Edit - damn poll would only let me do 10 entries. Just leave a post with your 5 fav's
Vidal the king of Pervert can keep green girl for himself

My favs:
Dorf(dwarf)
Green Fairy
Redhead
Tiger Girl
Braids
And Left Centaur as an extra.

This looks interesting HogRocket, looking forward to see what you come up whit:).

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Bella is not going to be happy with you Vidal!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well, here she is for facial expressions. The expressions preset makes her react funny like the Elf girl. I'm going to have to manipulate her expressions individually.
View attachment 1913431

Here is some more of our new shorty
View attachment 1913435

OK - This picture is for the new POLL. Go to the poll and pick the top 5 girls you'd like to see in the game. Some will be no matter what y'all choose, and there maaaaaaaay be more coming :oops:

I gave them some descriptive names for the poll. You can see by my genius at naming girls - the game will be awesome!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1913457

Edit - damn poll would only let me do 10 entries. Just leave a post with your 5 fav's

my favorites are short stack , demolition girl , and all fairies <3 ( especially green and white but with boobs a bit bigger it should be perfect O:D )

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I’m really going to have to get back to work on her - she’s WAAAAY more popular than I would have expected, not Sure what her story is going to be but she has earned one ;):love:
evil ex-wife is always a popular one for a select crowd,
particularly if they can catharthesyse a few emotions and just murder the bitch:
- by crushing their fingers around the cunts neck and just squeeze....
- or perhaps a boot to the temple
- a car to the back
- a really insistent helpful hand in holding your breath while under water competition
- a pat to the back... from a 12th story building!
- a weird diving acident where she put on the wrong shoes... cement ones... not good for diving!
- a sky dive where the parachutes was not properly stored as it stayed in land...
- a confusion in a hit contract "you understood my ex-wife? i meant the other bitch!"

come on guys half of you are divorced and had these dark fantasies so help out a brother with options on how to make the bitch feel 1/10 of what she put me trough... i mean us... i mean hypothetically!