3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It's kind of funny, the story in my head keeps changing based on the Daz assets I'm finding\making\modifying. :unsure:
I'll see something or make something and think "this would be cool for (insert scenario here) type of scene\character.
The biggest thing is - I will probably make the fantasy setting more "urban fantasy" because I kind of hate all the classic fantasy and medieval building assets. Not for a story that needs them, I just find them limiting for the story I want to tell.

Besides, if I "modernize" I can use things like this.....

BiancaElfDriveBG.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elf girl who's driving the car in the scene above.

BiancaNewElf-02.png

an Orc I built

Orc-01.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have realized a couple of things.

If I'm not careful this is going to turn into WVM with 65 girls chasing the MC :LOL:
As I experiment, I keep coming up with girls I like. Going to take some comparison, feedback, polls, etc to see who makes it into this title. The tiny bit of outlining I have done has already lead to the opening scene of the sequel (I've got maybe 1.5% of the current story figured out, and I'm planning the sequel :rolleyes:)

The other thing is - the "Balloon tits, Kardashian ass" crowd are going to be disappointed. First off - not a fan anyway. Secondly, there is going to be conflict, war, fighting, action - these ladies need to be fit and athletic. Might even title it "Dangerous Women" :LOL::LOL:

now for the important bit - MORE RENDERS!

You don't get input on this one's hair. Looked like crap in any other color. Not sure why - I had no preconceived ideas with her. I don't normally care one way or the other about glasses but I put glasses on her and I like the look.

HermioneSteps-04.png
Gave her a little more body bulk and fitness tone
HermioneFit-03.png

Council Elder?

ZachHouseShadow-01E.png

A hair color\eye color study for one of the girls

AddieDaphneHairEyeStudy.png

Another hair test
BexleyHairTest.png

Last edited:

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
the pics looks good , i ll keep an eye on it :D . I like fantasy game having fairie/pixie , i hope we will find a lot of scene with this tiny beautie , it always pleasant to see !

Sep 3, 2020
I've been working on the story outline, so not many character studies, but here they are.

Snow Elf\Frost Elf or something like that.

View attachment 1903118

Our resident demolitions expert
View attachment 1905198

I can make statues!
View attachment 1905219

A (low res) animation test
View attachment 1905341

The token lesbian in the game....

View attachment 1905222

JUST KIDDING! IT'S A JOKE!!! (I'm mostly teasing Avaron1974 and Nine of Swords and some others)
I know our sisters would like the joke

and every character looks amazing

wait a minute
View attachment final_62c2025db802d7006e2ccb1a_37611.mp4

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I know our sisters would like the joke

and every character looks amazing

wait a minute
View attachment 1905354

I knew you'd like her. You may say you don't have a "type", but you do :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Here's another one for you.
SnowElfHilltop-01.png

I posted the female "Council Elder" before, but here is a comparison between the "old" woman and the original model she's made from. I think I'm going to have to either have a flashback sequence to bring her in or introduce a granddaughter :ROFLMAO::love:

PhilomenaYoungOld.png

This lovely gentleman is some muscle...but for who?:unsure:
MuscleNo1-02.png

A stone golem, but who controls it?:unsure:
StoneGolem-02.png
Don't ya just want to play this game now?!?, too bad there's not much plot, story, character development, pacing, scripting, or anything concrete done yet :(:LOL:

I am working on the storyboard to bring it all together. I know where I want to start and I know where I want to end - I just need to fill in the middle with something that's not crap

Sep 3, 2020
I knew you'd like her. You may say you don't have a "type", but you do :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1907215

I posted the female "Council Elder" before, but here is a comparison between the "old" woman and the original model she's made from. I think I'm going to have to either have a flashback sequence to bring her in or introduce a granddaughter :ROFLMAO::love:

View attachment 1907219

View attachment 1907355

View attachment 1907396
Don't ya just want to play this game now?!?, too bad there's not much plot, story, character development, pacing, scripting, or anything concrete done yet :(:LOL:

I am working on the storyboard to bring it all together. I know where I want to start and I know where I want to end - I just need to fill in the middle with something that's not crap
well even before I saw these images I've always been excited to play your game brother

and I don't have a type and this proves it her hair is white, not blond

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
i also have a weak point with redheads, so you can't go wrong with that :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I seriously thought of making a short game/VN and making all the girls redheads. A blonde would show up and the MC wouldn't even be able to see her, until she dyes her hair red. :love::LOL::love::LOL:

I may make a collection of renders of all the girls I'm working on as redheads and post them here (don't worry Vidal - I might do the same thing with blonde hair for you :rolleyes::cautious: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
MC's brother
CallanKieranBase-02A-small.png

Bro in more modern setting
CallanKieranBase-02B-small.png

Met someone while walking down the street.
CatGirl-02-Small.png

She saw her cousin and a friend
TigerGirl -CentaurGirlWalking-01A-Small.png

Coffee anyone?
TigerGirl-01-Small.png

AAAAAAAAaaaaaand finally, I scene I am actually blocking in for the introduction of the game. Low res (loooooong render with rain and I don't want to give TOO much away ;))

This shows more the mood of the game than some of the renders I've been doing as character study.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
MC's brother
View attachment 1909564

Bro in more modern setting
View attachment 1909566

Met someone while walking down the street.
View attachment 1909572

She saw her cousin and a friend
View attachment 1909582

Coffee anyone?
View attachment 1909588

AAAAAAAAaaaaaand finally, I scene I am actually blocking in for the introduction of the game. Low res (loooooong render with rain and I don't want to give TOO much away ;))

This shows more the mood of the game than some of the renders I've been doing as character study.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my first thoughts and reactions be like

View attachment final_62c498fce74d380066d0227a_58774.mp4

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I'm actually starting to do some classic "character studies" (or closer to it)

It's amazing what you don't notice until you're throwing stuff together in a graphics program (GIMP in my case).
yup, her hair isn't fitted correctly and I need to work on that.
BiancaElfStandStudy.png

for some reason, the "expressions" assets I used kind of over did it on her, almost a caricature. I'll have to soften the expression when I get to the real scenes
BiancaElfExpressionStudy.png

Getting her hair out over that high collar was a bitch!
BexStandingStudy.png

Conversely, some of the expressions barely made a change with her
BexChineseStudy.png

Tried something different here
PhilYoungStudyPage-01.png

Do NOT startle these girls!
DontMessWithTheGirls-01B.png

laying out another (much later) scene
Chase-01.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
wait until you try to make them wear hats/hoods. absolute fucking nightmare

fuck the fairy, I got new favorite
That's why the only one with any hat/hood is your new favorites "aged" model. That hair and hood worked out if I expanded the hood to it's max. Probably going to not have any hats or hoods for years. :LOL:

Everything looks great

wait, there are two of them

and I love monogamy I know what to do

excuse me, ladies, I have a question for the two of you

which one of you really doesn't like me

because whichever one of you that is

heads up, there is a wedding ring in your future
Which two are your favorites so far? (I'm not done yet :oops:) I may write one of them as the tsundere just for you......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1907215

View attachment 1907219

View attachment 1907355

View attachment 1907396

its magic even 2000 years old hags should look 21... perhaps not on the eyes but on everything else!

Sep 3, 2020
That's why the only one with any hat/hood is your new favorites "aged" model. That hair and hood worked out if I expanded the hood to it's max. Probably going to not have any hats or hoods for years. :LOL:

Which two are your favorites so far? (I'm not done yet :oops:) I may write one of them as the tsundere just for you......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
okay, bro but do me a favor. Keep your voice down and keep this between the two of us

the hair does not mean anything
AllisonGreenFighterRenderTest-02.png

BexleyLIRenderTest-01.png