3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

Sep 3, 2020
evil ex-wife is always a popular one for a select crowd,
particularly if they can catharthesyse a few emotions and just murder the bitch:
- by crushing their fingers around the cunts neck and just squeeze....
- or perhaps a boot to the temple
- a car to the back
- a really insistent helpful hand in holding your breath while under water competition
- a pat to the back... from a 12th story building!
- a weird diving acident where she put on the wrong shoes... cement ones... not good for diving!
- a sky dive where the parachutes was not properly stored as it stayed in land...
- a confusion in a hit contract "you understood my ex-wife? i meant the other bitch!"

come on guys half of you are divorced and had these dark fantasies so help out a brother with options on how to make the bitch feel 1/10 of what she put me trough... i mean us... i mean hypothetically!
8fc42fd0eb69b9de7c03cefa4bfd3c95.jpg

Telegram for
Warscared

you have been served stay 100 feet away from my green Waifu

whispering to myself you sick motherfucker

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Now that I'm back in town I've done some more character work as well as story work on the First Project.

There will be a Witch, and this is her.....
DaphneWitch-01A.png

Is she a good witch? is she a bad witch? or is she a Bad witch? ;) :unsure::devilish::love:

New white fairly/pixie...
HalaWhiteFairy-01.png

....or is she an avenging angel?...
HalaAngel-01.png

New Shortstack!
AngelieShort-01.png

Redhead!!
Effy-01.png
(Is that the missing Avaron1974 with glasses? :unsure:.....maaaaaaaaaybe, or it could just be a hella-coincidence that I thought that after rendering the model! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Booty check! Effy-01A.png

The problem has become that I try to make a side character to fill background space and she turns out hot, so I want to include her in the story. If I'm not careful this will be a 25 girl\path game :eek:

I might have to make more of them platinum blonde\white haired so Vidal will want a harem!:LOL::LOL:
(or I could make them all redheads for me!:unsure::love:)

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Is she a good witch? is she a bad witch? or is she a Bad witch? ;) :unsure::devilish::love:
Bad Bad Bad *pleeeaaaaase* :sneaky::love:

I might have to make more of them platinum blonde\white haired so Vidal will want a harem!:LOL::LOL:
that will probably remain a dream or rather become a nightmare for him.:unsure::eek:
he always insists on a monogamous way of life/love. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sep 3, 2020

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Now that I'm back in town I've done some more character work as well as story work on the First Project.

There will be a Witch, and this is her.....
View attachment 1964123

New white fairly/pixie...
View attachment 1964885

....or is she an avenging angel?...
View attachment 1964897

New Shortstack!
View attachment 1964910

Redhead!!
View attachment 1964938
(Is that the missing Avaron1974 with glasses? :unsure:.....maaaaaaaaaybe, or it could just be a hella-coincidence that I thought that after rendering the model! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Booty check! View attachment 1964958

The problem has become that I try to make a side character to fill background space and she turns out hot, so I want to include her in the story. If I'm not careful this will be a 25 girl\path game :eek:

you keep spawning thots but no godess with facial scars or a personality! tits do not replace brains... except during sex!

Sep 3, 2020
I have a feeling that green girl is a bad bad girl.
If. It turns out to be true you guys can have every other girl in the game I just want to make sure I don't

want to be stuck married to a girl that sweet and nice and talks about rainbows and kittens I mean, looks

can be deceiving how do I know that the fairy/angel Is not a cold-blooded killer that likes to Tie man up

and leaves bite marks all over their body?

Sep 3, 2020
I think HogRocket still has a few ace up his sleeve to corrupt vidal :devilish::sneaky::ROFLMAO::p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you still don't get it do you my dear brother I cannot be tempted because being with multiple girls just

don't do anything for me

in fact, in my case, it is a turn-off

but for me, monogamy is the opposite it is very fulfilling and it gives me a sense of intimacy

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Bad Bad Bad *pleeeaaaaase* :sneaky::love:

that will probably remain a dream or rather become a nightmare for him.:unsure::eek:
he always insists on a monogamous way of life/love. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Don't kink-shame Vidal! :LOL: (What does that say about us that "monogamy" is considered a "kink"? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

you keep spawning thots but no godess with facial scars or a personality! tits do not replace brains... except during sex!
Hey! I'm not finished making girls yet! Be patient! ;)

:mad: wash your mouth out with soap it's not that it's just that we haven't heard the story yet

so we shouldn't call dibs I mean I like the green girl but what

if green girl turns out to be nice and sweet I don't do nice and sweet
If. It turns out to be true you guys can have every other girl in the game I just want to make sure I don't

want to be stuck married to a girl that sweet and nice and talks about rainbows and kittens I mean, looks

can be deceiving how do I know that the fairy/angel Is not a cold-blooded killer that likes to Tie man up

and leaves bite marks all over their body?
This was her answer.......

"Vidal, I've trained this kitten to hate rainbows. I'm going to paint you in rainbow colors and let him claw you up, then I'm going to pee on the wounds and make you beg for more!!"
SnakeGirl-01 with cat.png
(Sorry gang, no "snake tongue" in the game; it's waaaaaay too time consuming to manipulate :cry:)

Sep 3, 2020
Don't kink-shame Vidal! :LOL: (What does that say about us that "monogamy" is considered a "kink"? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Hey! I'm not finished making girls yet! Be patient! ;)

This was her answer.......

"Vidal, I've trained this kitten to hate rainbows. I'm going to paint you in rainbow colors and let him claw you up, then I'm going to pee on the wounds and make you beg for more!!"
View attachment 1965605
(Sorry gang, no "snake tongue" in the game; it's waaaaaay too time consuming to manipulate :cry:)
oh Mommy You Had Me At

claw you up, then I'm going to pee on the wounds and make you beg for more!!"

that's wifey material right there

keep talking Dirty to Me

ma me
View attachment final_62ec42fcb42f3a006eedb373_708600.mp4