3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Did some actual game work today. Character study.
ElderDaphneSanctum01-01.jpg

To give you an idea what this entails, there are 5 light sources in this render, not counting the night sky. This one could have had more if I had done the lanterns. She may not appear at this location, but the events at this location will call for 13-15 separate light sources to make the scene work at night. Daytime outdoors you need the sun, indoors windows and a general light can do. Night time takes shitloads of light sources, but the effect is worth it. Generic scene lighting or camera lighting is what makes so many games look boring and washed out. Ocean is a master of scene lighting.

just FYI, NO! She is not going to be a LI. I'm not into GILF content :rolleyes:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Due to fatigue and higher than normal depression, I've been in a very non-productive and funky mood lately. Unfortunately I've been reading threads on F95 - bad idea. The amount of hate, entitlement, ignorance, intolerance, narrow-mindedness, and just downright stupidity has got me down. I can see why so many devs abandon games or go to Steam and ignore this site. Why put your life on hold to make something creative and (hopefully) entertaining only to have people shit all over it, make demands, accuse you of everything up to and including invading Poland, and say what an awful piece of shit you are and that anyone who stands up for you is a brain-washed idiot.

Why bother?

I still have a story to tell, but I'm not in any rush to throw myself into that disease ridden quicksand of negativity. I may eventually finish the game and just send it directly to some of the people who showed interest.

I've pretty much abandoned the original idea that got me wanting to make a game because as the "smaller, simpler" game got more complex I realize that the first one was on an Oceanlab level of story telling that I just am not capable of. I've been having trouble working on the current, primary, game because after all the computer shit and mental things like today; I'm almost afraid to go back to it and get frustrated with the rework needed and the feeling that I wasted all that time before. I joked about a third game that was going to be kind of a throwaway quick short story, I think I may put some time on it to do some creative work (other than Bella jokes for Vidal :sneaky:) that is pretty low key and no thought provoking story of life lessons :LOL:

I guess I need to give them some names so it will be clear what I'm working on and what I'm abandoning and what I'm planning........nah, screw y'all you'll just have to keep guessing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not quitting, not looking for sympathy - just venting so the steam doesn't build up to explosion point and I end up as a story on the evening news again........um......for the first time......yes! first time.....fiiiiiiiiiirst time.....never happened before (as far as you know):ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Did some actual game work today. Character study.
View attachment 2684678

To give you an idea what this entails, there are 5 light sources in this render, not counting the night sky. This one could have had more if I had done the lanterns. She may not appear at this location, but the events at this location will call for 13-15 separate light sources to make the scene work at night. Daytime outdoors you need the sun, indoors windows and a general light can do. Night time takes shitloads of light sources, but the effect is worth it. Generic scene lighting or camera lighting is what makes so many games look boring and washed out. Ocean is a master of scene lighting.

just FYI, NO! She is not going to be a LI. I'm not into GILF content :rolleyes:
first of all brother don't let people get to you and we're here for you

and it's simple stay away from forums that don't make you feel good

and you know not everyone on f95

is like that just focus on the good people

just keep making jokes and having a good time with us

and on a side note is that a hard no on making her a LI or..

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
first of all brother don't let people get to you and we're here for you

and it's simple stay away from forums that don't make you feel good

and you know not everyone on f95

is like that just focus on the good people

just keep making jokes and having a good time with us

and on a side note is that a hard no on making her a LI or..
She's old, she's poor, she has grey hair, she's not into FemDom although she is a forceful personality like most cantankerous old witches are.

I thought I might have found ONE girl Vidal wasn't in love with :rolleyes:

Sep 3, 2020
She's old, she's poor, she has grey hair, she's not into FemDom although she is a forceful personality like most cantankerous old witches are.

I thought I might have found ONE girl Vidal wasn't in love with :rolleyes:
well I'm sorry when you said which I thought you meant Wicked Witch and I was just asking

because you know when I finally pick a girl I stick with that girl so I just want to

be informed before I make my decision excuse me
:cautious:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
OMG! There's a "cone" setting in Daz for breasts that make them look like the 1940s "bullett bra" shape :eek:
RocketBra01-01.jpg
bullet-bra-vintage-fashion-22.jpg bullet-bra-fashion-vintage-fb9-png__700.jpg

It's actually a little frightening. I don't want the MC to lose an eye :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ok folks, the shit has hit the fan now!

A Study of Scarlet has officially peaked over the horizon.

Here's what I expect.
View attachment 2702752 View attachment 2702753
wtf is Vore and Shoota?

also congrats on the group sex...
what will it be a corruption path were you sell out your newly corrupted whore or a gang rape scene?
are we having a sexiation from a girl to join a gang? will it be dice? can we pick 6 dudes 1 girl everytime?
Also if you have sex with a girl and then "help her get rid of her oxygen addiction!" will it be considered necrophilia?
Also anal.... i hope there are not any strap ons...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
wtf is Vore and Shoota?

also congrats on the group sex...
what will it be a corruption path were you sell out your newly corrupted whore or a gang rape scene?
are we having a sexiation from a girl to join a gang? will it be dice? can we pick 6 dudes 1 girl everytime?
Also if you have sex with a girl and then "help her get rid of her oxygen addiction!" will it be considered necrophilia?
Also anal.... i hope there are not any strap ons...
Vore is a fetish about having people eat you alive (and NOT in the good way). Shota is underage boy (not gay) sex with females.

No prostitution. NO rape. Never non-MC males having sex with our girls (basically, "no sharing"), No "breath play" as they call it. Well, as far as strap-ons, at least not in use against the MC. They ladies might play with one together :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I never knew I was attracted to FoxGirls before, but I've kind of become obsessed with this one..

View attachment 2744544 View attachment 2744545 View attachment 2744546 View attachment 2744547 View attachment 2744548 View attachment 2744549 View attachment 2744550 View attachment 2744552 View attachment 2744553

Of course, I'd probably be obsessed with her if she was a CatGirl, DeerGirl, Human Girl or anything else :love: :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes, and the long hairs version is the best, she's freaking cute and I love her mischievous smile!!!:love::love::love:

Sep 3, 2020

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I never knew I was attracted to FoxGirls before, but I've kind of become obsessed with this one..

View attachment 2744544 View attachment 2744545 View attachment 2744546 View attachment 2744547 View attachment 2744548 View attachment 2744549 View attachment 2744550 View attachment 2744552 View attachment 2744553

Of course, I'd probably be obsessed with her if she was a CatGirl, DeerGirl, Human Girl or anything else :love: :ROFLMAO:
i start to worry about you...

*sigh*
*right click
*save as*
*Daaz Nuts folder*
its a fox, it eats rabbits, have you no sense of self preservation?
is that like some sort of animal world femdom thing?
fucking modern society creating freaks all over, we need a new stoneage!
NOAH GET THE BOAT AND PUTIN THROW IN THE NUKES THIS SHIT IS GETTING TOO WIERD!

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

*sigh*
*right click
*save as*
*Daaz Nuts folder*

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oh yes, and the long hairs version is the best, she's freaking cute and I love her mischievous smile!!!:love::love::love:
Yes on both of those. I wanted her to have a "manageable" hair length as a Foxgirl, but short wasn't as good as longer. That hair is actually the hair for a Kitsune asset, so it was made for Foxgirls! :LOL:

When I got her smile right she just moved into my head and set up housekeeping :love: