xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
I created a script which should unlock the gallery for 0.20 and all future updates assuming the variable naming scheme remains the same.

Extract this to the main game folder.
To unlock the gallery, open the console with SHIFT+O (not a zero) and enter the following phrase into the console while in game:

unlockGallery()
i did what u said i copied and pasted unlockGallery() in the console and nothing.....

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
i did what u said i copied and pasted unlockGallery() in the console and nothing.....
You need to make sure you're in the game, not the main menu. The gallery for this game is not persistent so the variables are localized to the save, meaning you need to be in game to unlock the gallery.

Where do i extract it ? I'm pretty blind with this cause i'm playing on android, i extracted it to the "game" folder but i can't do the console thingy, tysm if u could help
I don't think you can access the console with android. I thought about adding a button in the gallery but I don't want to maintain it when new updates come out. Instead I've gone ahead and made it so a menu will ask if you wish to unlock the gallery when you load a save. It will ask every time you load a save if that save has not had the gallery unlocked. This will break if the dev ever uses the after_load label in future updates.

EDIT: I added a third option which will disable the ask on load until the game is restarted.

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
When will this be updated again Sissydreams? as i can see the 3D version is getting updated loads but not this one?
finishing up a new update rn, and it should be out for early access by the end of this week and for public access in two weeks after that :)
the 2d version hasn't been updated for a while because I was focused on a new bigger project for some time, but I'll still be making updates for this game as well

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody,
The new update is out, and it's available for :3
I'll be posting it here for public access in two weeks from now :)

Here is that were included in this update

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I was pretty much a leecher in this discord... I enter it and see a 400 pound guy posting selfies where he is crossdressing and showing his ass. Sure whatever. I am VERY chubby myself... I just tell him to shave himself because he is not only hairy in his face but his entire ass and his legs have a friggin 2 cm thick hair bush on them.

Instant ban by this clown and his other gay mod friend. Wtf?

This community is a fucking joke. Great game though ;) Wonder if Sissy dreams know the small and pathetic ego of the gay discord bears though. Their ego is even smaller then their micro penises which are under 2 inches.

Especially funny because I actually supported this project a long time ago... well that's that then.
I'm sure you're definitely not leaving out any important details that led to said decision ;)

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes