SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
Hey everybody,
I've just announced a new big project that I'm working on and will be out sometime in the future :)
" I wanted to bring back some excitement when the main character is confused and discovers feminisation and love for sucking dicks, and everything is new and exciting for MC and the players. "

That's one of the reason I dislike games where you already start as a full cock-worshipper , I love the fact that you begin as "regular dude" and slowly start getting into it , one of my favorite aspect of Earn Your Freedom/(3D) , hope this new project goes well for you goodluck mate , I'm quite hype ngl !

Jun 14, 2020
sometimes you have to do the prev events to get others, you can always check the gallery and click on the missing image to get a hint
Not very helpfull when it just says "continuation of previous event" a dozen times. Considering the android version is a little buggy sometimes anyway I just expect stuff to occasionally not work properly.

Reactions: spenk

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
Not very helpfull when it just says "continuation of previous event" a dozen times. Considering the android version is a little buggy sometimes anyway I just expect stuff to occasionally not work properly.
Had the same problem At some point of the Game you have decide between a Dom path and a Sub path and I picked Dom wich never got really continued so I picked Sub and since than I don't have any scene problems

Reactions: Drunkendeathknight
Jun 14, 2020
Had the same problem At some point of the Game you have decide between a Dom path and a Sub path and I picked Dom wich never got really continued so I picked Sub and since than I don't have any scene problems
I guess I will have to check some older save, not really interested in playing through everything again only for it to end up not working..

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For some reasons the kidnapped scene on the outside prostitution branch (scene 150) requires one scene of Ardienne/NTR (scene 141) and the urination content of the maid path (scene 147), is it normal? Because that scene neither contain urination nor NTR so it's disappointing that it's gatekeeped behind those fetishes.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Hey everybody,
I've just announced a new big project that I'm working on and will be out sometime in the future :)
Is there any chance that the MC will be free to use their cock when feminization happens? Like... a MC who can choose to be switchy would be a breath of fresh air. Every feminization game has the MC be TOO much of a sissy. As if that is the only way a guy can 'feminize'. The same games will have dominant shemales in it, as if those dominant shemales didn't start off as flat chested femboys. Spoiler alert, they did.

Last edited:

nsfrb

Jun 29, 2023
Does anyone know roughly how much content is locked out by choosing not to accept alex's two days a week offer? I'm generally more interested in forced chastity, but don't want to massively limit the event pool,
are there any events exclusive to 24/7 chastity or is it miss-able?

Reactions: Evangelion1907

softlypink

Jun 14, 2022
When screenshotting, can I disable "Saved screenshot as <C:\filepath...>"? from popping up in the top left corner? It appears in other screens if I don't wait which is annoying. Thanks for the great game.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I created a script which should unlock the gallery for 0.20 and all future updates assuming the variable naming scheme remains the same.

Extract this to the main game folder.
To unlock the gallery, open the console with SHIFT+O (not a zero) and enter the following phrase into the console while in game:

unlockGallery()

Thien1998

Feb 10, 2020
I created a script which should unlock the gallery for 0.20 and all future updates assuming the variable naming scheme remains the same.

Extract this to the main game folder.
To unlock the gallery, open the console with SHIFT+O (not a zero) and enter the following phrase into the console while in game:

unlockGallery()
Where do i extract it ? I'm pretty blind with this cause i'm playing on android, i extracted it to the "game" folder but i can't do the console thingy, tysm if u could help

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes