Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I understand that from 5 to 7/6 is made for patreons, but will not there be a public version?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I understand that from 5 to 7/6 is made for patreons, but will not there be a public version?
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "5 to 7/6", but the version is the same for patrons and non-patrons, only difference is that patrons have early access to the new version

Reactions: ʎɯɯɐʇ

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
The time has come ;)

PS. I'll edit the links in the main post soon main post is also updated
WOO

btw do you have a discord server? I haven't seen it in your main post but I think it'd be a great way to talk with fans and receive feedback :D

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
WOO

btw do you have a discord server? I haven't seen it in your main post but I think it'd be a great way to talk with fans and receive feedback :D
Actually, I was thinking about creating a server yesterday, as quite enough people are interested in the game already. I'll probably create one soon
I still have to figure out how everything works, like bots and other stuff, as I've never used discord before. And I want to make the server interesting enough for people visiting it

Reactions: Useraro

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Wow, kudos on this update! I liked it all, specially the few new closeups.

One possible bug: the scene were you get the opportunity to put the eyeliner on Liam for $50 and then gets him transferred to Erika is repeatable infinite times for me.
And while speaking of makeup: the first time you visit the clothes shop with Alex and she tells Liam he can return to buy clothes, Liam answers "why would it want to use makeup?", which doesn't make sense.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Wow, kudos on this update! I liked it all, specially the few new closeups.

One possible bug: the scene were you get the opportunity to put the eyeliner on Liam for $50 and then gets him transferred to Erika is repeatable infinite times for me.
And while speaking of makeup: the first time you visit the clothes shop with Alex and she tells Liam he can return to buy clothes, Liam answers "why would it want to use makeup?", which doesn't make sense.
Thank you!
This is what happens when you are dyslexic and try to create a game lol (I even wrote "dislectic" the first time :D)
The reason he says that is because in the first version of the game right before that line, Alex said something like this: "There is going to be a beauty salon in the next version and you'll be able to change your hairstyle or put on some make up." So when I've added the salon to the game, I've deleted the Alex's line, but for some reason forgot to delete mc's reply.
Thank you for noticing that, and also the infinite lips event, I've checked that and it's true for me too, so I'll need to fix that.

Reactions: slider

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
is there anyway to skip being forced to lick her feet? it seems that you can't make $60.00 in 2 days right? Can you have other options instead of licking her feet? Maybe please her in other ways?

Reactions: BakaG

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
is there anyway to skip being forced to lick her feet? it seems that you can't make $60.00 in 2 days right?
yeah, it's not possible to avoid that event
Can you have other options instead of licking her feet? Maybe please her in other ways?
Nope, in this version you can only lick her feet, or just skip this event (skip button is in the top right corner of the screen)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
yeah, it's not possible to avoid that event

Nope, in this version you can only lick her feet, or just skip this event (skip button is in the top right corner of the screen)
Is it possible to make $210.00 in the next week? if so, how do you do it?

I waited in the room one time and a guy showed up, then after that no one else came and then it just says you don't have enough money for dalia and he ended up on the wall

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Is it possible to make $210.00 in the next week? if so, how do you do it?

I waited in the room one time and a guy showed up, then after that no one else came and then it just says you don't have enough money for dalia and he ended up on the wall
You can work in the glory hole until you have $50, after that you can go to the beauty salon, change your hairstyle and work in your room

Reactions: hakarlman
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes