Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
We hope this is just a mistake. All 3 projects have review status, EYF, EYF3d and my personal project The Obey. It looks like some ill-wisher just filed a complaint against us. We are waiting for a decision from Patreon and ask you not to lose hope
Could you please let us know the status of your patreon situation

Apr 18, 2021
Could you please let us know the status of your patreon situation
From what I read on their discord couple of days ago, they are cancelled, they've scrubbed all connections to those games from their patreon and social media and even changed their patreon user name.
Honestly it's a real shame, I really liked EYF.
It isn't that surprising though, Patreon usually is willing to ignore games that skirt or outright break their stupid rules, so long as they get to profit from other peoples work. But only as long as no one complains and if someone does all bets are off.

Also, I just tried to go to their discord to make sure I'm not getting something wrong and now their discord seems to be gone, too.
I'm hoping SissyDreams or Anna Pink can shed some light on what's going on.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey
was renamed and it's not associated with EYF/EYF3d, or my other old games anymore
yeah, the page got deleted, and there was no saving it, as the only reply I got from support was at the same time the page got deleted, and it said that EYF couldn't be on Patreon
EYF3d page was removed right away, even before the 2d patreon

I've been working on a new game for a while already (before the Patreon page got suspended) and I'd like to publish it as a different developer on a new page. The discord server will be dedicated to the new game as well, that is why it got renamed and all the Patreon-conflicting content/old games discussions were removed from it.

If you are interested in the new game, I'll be posting all the information on the Discord server. I'm not posting it here as I don't want it to be considered like I'm trying to fund old games through a new Patreon page as well as the new one.

As for EYF, for now, the development is suspended. It won't be linked to/funded from the new Patreon page or the discord server. And if I continue working on it, it will be separate from any new games and away from Patreon.

Apr 18, 2021
Hey
was renamed and it's not associated with EYF/EYF3d, or my other old games anymore
yeah, the page got deleted, and there was no saving it, as the only reply I got from support was at the same time the page got deleted, and it said that EYF couldn't be on Patreon

I've been working on a new game for a while already (before the Patreon page got suspended) and I'd like to publish it as a different developer on a new page. The discord server will be dedicated to the new game as well, that is why it got renamed and all the Patreon-conflicting content/old games discussions were removed from it.

If you are interested in the new game, I'll be posting all the information on the Discord server. I'm not posting it here as I don't want it to be considered like I'm trying to fund old games through a new Patreon page as well as the new one.

As for EYF, for now, the development is suspended. It won't be linked to/funded from the new Patreon page or the discord server. And if I continue working on it, it will be separate from any new games and away from Patreon.
Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to your new game!

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
Hey

So there is still a hope you will continue this project

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey

I wish you all the best, it's a pity that Patreon did this to you and to AnnaPink, so I hope you will get even more from the new game, cant' wait to see it, best of luck!!!
HEART.jpeg

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Well this is saddening, I was looking forward to new updates especially when a certain punishment (reward) was implemented, because I think this was going to be the only game in which the MC had a dry orgasm after well they lost there balls, and it wasn't game over or a bad end, the MC with that little clitty and no balls, I guess there is still hope but I won't hold on to it.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes