2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I suggest you play your own game as if you know nothing and are having to piece things together. Read everything slowly and note changes you need to make so it is legible/understandable for people who are not in your brain, this doesn't mean changing the writing style or the jokes, but changing slight formating, otherwise things seem like they come out of left field, or jump from passive/passed voice to present/future and it is confusing.

I won't comment on the models chosen. The notebook faces, some are okay, others like halia and susan are squished or stretched.
Thanks for the post. I'll take a look at these.

Still unsure on the sleep apnea making the player be in school. Sleep walking sure. Apnea nope.
Sleep apnea causes a person to wake up throughout the night because they stop breathing. This makes it hard to get a good nights sleep. This is my excuse for having Julia visit the player each morning to wake him up to make sure he gets to school on time. Perhaps I don't make this very clear.

The fade between poses in the game is a bit weird.
Can you clarify what you find to be weird so that I can address this?

(Removal of girls memories, but Giles says nothing about his Mom or other female family, I only bring this up because I don't think Halia is in school with the MC, but she is mentioned.)
Good point about his mom. Halia is one of the available girls that the player can choose to visit so I included her.

So how do I win? : (Giles doesn't actually explain what winning is here, just methods to get there.
Something to the effect that Earth's population would become subject to the whims of the Eternals if they win the contest. And that the Eternals must leave the planet and never return if they loose?

Her tread : (This whole part sounds like she is walking on normal ground and somehow the MC can hear and smell her before she climbs in.)
Julia climbs a ladder to enter through the mc's bedroom window. The noise of her climb alerts the mc that Julia is about to enter his room. The mc's mention of things about Julia like her usual perfume is the mc telling us things about Julia. Not that he can actually smell her perfume at this particular moment.

Britney about parking spot?
Can you clarify the question? Is this regarding how Britney gets upset when the parking permit is discussed? This is something that will be revealed later in the game.

In photography Lincy asks if her own name is Sharon Brown? (she may be trying to hide her name, but why the question mark?)
Lincy was registered for the class by another person. When the instructor mentioned "Sharon", Lincy is guessing that they registered her under the last name Brown. It turns out this is not the case. An explanation for this is explored as part of Lincy's game path.[/QUOTE]

The aubrey time, might want to make it more explicit that it is aubrey being julia being halia.
The scene can be confusing but you have the correct interpretation. Would there be a way to make this easier to follow?

Then the next part becomes just weird.

The BJ animation in class not having text but still image does.
This scene provides the player with options for a text free animation or to be viewed as images & text like the rest of the game. Is this not a good option to offer to players?

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I'm guessing no sex.
I have no idea why people think "slow burn" works. In my life as soon as the flame is lit, ignition, we have lift off, is the way it works and that can be within an hour, not months. IRL most people would lose interest with that scenario. Passion reigns.
There are 3 sex scenes of various lengths. This is day 1 & part of day 2 of the game and the girls believe they are meeting the mc for the first time. My intent is that much of the sex content will be driven by the relationship level between the mc and the girl. So at this point in the story, the sex content is mostly of the fantasy/dream variety.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks for the post. I'll take a look at these.

Sleep apnea causes a person to wake up throughout the night because they stop breathing. This makes it hard to get a good nights sleep. This is my excuse for having Julia visit the player each morning to wake him up to make sure he gets to school on time. Perhaps I don't make this very clear.

Can you clarify what you find to be weird so that I can address this?

Something to the effect that Earth's population would become subject to the whims of the Eternals if they win the contest. And that the Eternals must leave the planet and never return if they loose?

Julia climbs a ladder to enter through the mc's bedroom window. The noise of her climb alerts the mc that Julia is about to enter his room. The mc's mention of things about Julia like her usual perfume is the mc telling us things about Julia. Not that he can actually smell her perfume at this particular moment.

Can you clarify the question? Is this regarding how Britney gets upset when the parking permit is discussed? This is something that will be revealed later in the game.

Lincy was registered for the class by another person. When the instructor mentioned "Sharon", Lincy is guessing that they registered her under the last name Brown. It turns out this is not the case. An explanation for this is explored as part of Lincy's game path.

The scene can be confusing but you have the correct interpretation. Would there be a way to make this easier to follow?

This scene provides the player with options for a text free animation or to be viewed as images & text like the rest of the game. Is this not a good option to offer to players?
I get what sleep Apnea is, but the MC acts as if the Sleep Apnea is why he would be in a library without knowing how he got there. That seems much different than sleeping poorly.

If you watch the transitions when Giles talks and a few else where, it shows 1 pose, then a transition fade happens and then the next pose. That transition fade just looks odd.

It is more of the contest doesn't really have rules that the MC knows. Think of being challenged to a race and your two paths to victory are be fast or the opponent takes a nap like the hare in the old fable. Yet no one stated when, where, how far, etc. The actual rules. There is also him stating that girls need to like you or you interfere with their dreams. That still doesn't tell you what the goal condition is. Is it full domination over them? Sex? Make them say a magic phrase? The actual win condition was left out. Also yes, the actual end results of a win/loss to motivate the MC.

The only reason I picked on tread, is you don't tread on a ladder. So maybe mention a rattle/creak of the ladder or something instead.

The Britney parking spot thing was a half idea, but I guess they mention a "He", a few times. However with the Eternal thing it seems all males if I remember correctly are not in the school besides MC. So it is weird there is a mentioning of a "He" needing to park at the school.

With the aubrey scene, I would just say to make it more direct on "who" is talking, like when Aubrey does the "stop" on the simulation, it was Julia doing it, but at the end Aubrey talked about things while still as Julia. Maybe have Aubrey set it up a bit more straight forward and when she takes on a role change her speech to be that girl's color?

The weird part was the whole Julia's head on Halia's body, very scary photoshop weirdness.

I would suggest a 3rd option that is animation with text. Some people like both to read what is going on and see it. Especially since animations normally are very limited just as still frames are, and thus the text fills in the gaps. Plus people like filler stuff, like how wet and warm things are, etc.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
It's not that, it is more of a plot device going on and might be through an alien robot? Game is a bit hard to follow.
As threetees mentions, the dream sex scenes are an effort to make players happy as the mc has only just met most of the these girls. To clarify: Abby from the saber training dream is a mystic and not a robot .

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As threetees mentions, the dream sex scenes are an effort to make players happy as the mc has only just met most of the these girls. To clarify: Abby from the saber training dream is a mystic and not a robot .
I assume you mean Aubrey and not Abby. I guessed on what she was, since her "real" form looks kind of robotish and a Ouija board on her.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I get what sleep Apnea is, but the MC acts as if the Sleep Apnea is why he would be in a library without knowing how he got there. That seems much different than sleeping poorly.
When I'm tired, I've had instances where I've driven and arrived at my destination without recalling much about the travel. The mc is dreaming and wonders how he arrived at the library. The last thing he remembers is going to bed. Then he realizes that he is dreaming.

If you watch the transitions when Giles talks and a few else where, it shows 1 pose, then a transition fade happens and then the next pose. That transition fade just looks odd.
I used the same renpy coding for the transition fade. I'm not following why these look odd as opposed to others.

It is more of the contest doesn't really have rules that the MC knows. Think of being challenged to a race and your two paths to victory are be fast or the opponent takes a nap like the hare in the old fable. Yet no one stated when, where, how far, etc. The actual rules. There is also him stating that girls need to like you or you interfere with their dreams. That still doesn't tell you what the goal condition is. Is it full domination over them? Sex? Make them say a magic phrase? The actual win condition was left out. Also yes, the actual end results of a win/loss to motivate the MC.
Thanks for your clarification. Some players expressed concern that the intro was too long. So I split the game information into 2 parts. I have Giles provide the first part and tell the mc that the Watchers are still learning the details of the contest. And that the Watcher assigned to the mc will be able to provide additional information later. I'll need to double check how well Martin addresses the items that you mention.

The Britney parking spot thing was a half idea, but I guess they mention a "He", a few times. However with the Eternal thing it seems all males if I remember correctly are not in the school besides MC. So it is weird there is a mentioning of a "He" needing to park at the school.
Male students have been removed. A male student drove Britney to school last year. Since he is no longer attending school this semester, Britney won't need a parking permit. Britney was upset at being reminded that he isn't at the school any longer. This is something that will be part of Britney's path. For instance, one of Britney's missing items that the mc can find is a male jacket.

With the aubrey scene, I would just say to make it more direct on "who" is talking, like when Aubrey does the "stop" on the simulation, it was Julia doing it, but at the end Aubrey talked about things while still as Julia. Maybe have Aubrey set it up a bit more straight forward and when she takes on a role change her speech to be that girl's color?
Interesting idea. But would it also be confusing for the player to see the name of the character change while she still looks the same in the image?

The weird part was the whole Julia's head on Halia's body, very scary photoshop weirdness.
That was entirely Julia's body. The hair was changed to the one that Halia wears. Julia asks the mc about her new hair style. When the mc says he likes her old hair style better, Julia removes the Halia wig and returns to her usual hair.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The part with Julia in a swimsuit was her body? Because it looked like her head was pasted onto someone elses body. Kind of looked scary.

Devka

May 8, 2017
I wanted to like this game but I can't say that I do. I last played this in July and there has been very little story progression in the last 4 months. I mean seriously its like there was a week and a halfs worth of work done on story progression with a broke-dick win98 potato. And what little that has been done is pretty much a jumbled directionless mess with some meh renders and animations. I can live with the renders and animations but everything else not so much. Good luck with your project hopefully you can get some people to help you with it and make something decent out of it.

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
View attachment 321774

Overview:
Earth Girls is a satire of various genres such as: harem, stat builder, and dating sims. You play as a student trying to answer one of life's elusive questions. What should I do with the rest of my life? NASA has been broadcasting into space looking for other signs of life for ages. Today, the aliens reply. They've also decided to use Earth as a battleground to settle an ages old dispute. The player is chosen to be Earth's champion and convert as many females(harem or otherwise) to his side. Whoever has the highest score of female conversions wins and gets control of Earth. Do you create an army as the military suggests? Or try and save as many as you can from alien capture. Perhaps finding love along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-21
Release Date: 2019-11-20
Developer: Lydcreations
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 321769 View attachment 321770 View attachment 321771 View attachment 321772 View attachment 321773 View attachment 321776
Why retire man I'm just joining this forum for this thread?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why retire man I'm just joining this forum for this thread?
Active uploaders will still update threads, regardless of the original posters. Also posters of threads, may not be the game developers, as is this case and as you can see by the difference in dev name and the name of the user who posted the thread.

Hope that clears it up

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
Active uploaders will still update threads, regardless of the original posters. Also posters of threads, may not be the game developers, as is this case and as you can see by the difference in dev name and the name of the user who posted the thread.

Hope that clears it up
Thanks, (y)
Can ask something? As I'm new user can I post Collections of Linda Project doujin which is contain MATURE CONTENTS hentai-anime!. (I read the rules of this forum but didn't know exactly where start from)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, (y)
Can ask something? As I'm new user can I post Collections of Linda Project doujin which is contain MATURE CONTENTS hentai-anime!. (I read the rules of this forum but didn't know exactly where start from)
So I'm guessing that's comic related, if so just post in the comic request section the link and then report it asking for someone to create a thread or edit yours and move it.

Reactions: johnycage69

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Wassup, with Chet and Julia.

Chet shows up at work and spends several HOURS??? flirting with Julia.

Julia basically denies everything.

MC determines shes under a spell. Releases her from spell via Saber.

Next day she still brushes off MC in regards to Chet.

So it seems like she's still in to Chet.

So is Julia not a main girl, is she into Chet, or is this game going down the NTR path.

Honestly I personally didn't like Julia due to the whole Chet thing.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Wassup, with Chet and Julia.

Chet shows up at work and spends several HOURS??? flirting with Julia.

Julia basically denies everything.

MC determines shes under a spell. Releases her from spell via Saber.

Next day she still brushes off MC in regards to Chet.

So it seems like she's still in to Chet.

So is Julia not a main girl, is she into Chet, or is this game going down the NTR path.

Honestly I personally didn't like Julia due to the whole Chet thing.
Chet is an Eternal. He uses mind control to put Julia under his spell. The mc uses the saber in order to reach Julia in her dream state and frees her from Chet's control. When Julia and the mc return to his bedroom, Julia is free from Chet's control. Julia is a main girl and she continues to be secretly in love with the mc. The player will have the opportunity to explore Julia's path to discover that she loves him. I don't plan on having ntr content. I am considering an option of having a bonus girl that is close to Chet that the mc can choose to try and win/save her from Chet. I have received requests for direct competition between the mc and the Eternals. I'm thinking of having some weekend dates where the mc and the Eternal both ask out the same girl. If the girls is say into art, whoever has the highest art stat would be the one who she chooses to go on a date with.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Chet is an Eternal. He uses mind control to put Julia under his spell. The mc uses the saber in order to reach Julia in her dream state and frees her from Chet's control. When Julia and the mc return to his bedroom, Julia is free from Chet's control. Julia is a main girl and she continues to be secretly in love with the mc. The player will have the opportunity to explore Julia's path to discover that she loves him. I don't plan on having ntr content. I am considering an option of having a bonus girl that is close to Chet that the mc can choose to try and win/save her from Chet. I have received requests for direct competition between the mc and the Eternals. I'm thinking of having some weekend dates where the mc and the Eternal both ask out the same girl. If the girls is say into art, whoever has the highest art stat would be the one who she chooses to go on a date with.

Fair enough. Just saying in my opinion, Julia doesn't seem like she's into MC at all. It feels more like she regards him as the goofy dude obsessed with the neighbor. Maybe someone she can bully into watching a TV show with her.

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Fair enough. Just saying in my opinion, Julia doesn't seem like she's into MC at all. It feels more like she regards him as the goofy dude obsessed with the neighbor. Maybe someone she can bully into watching a TV show with her.
Thanks for your post. Julia loves the mc but tends to hide her feelings as she fears that the mc doesn't feel the same way about her. While Julia is under the Eternals spell, she loses this fear. Julia removes the player's blanket during her day 2 wake up call in order to check out his erection. She even tells the mc that she has named his dick Paul. Julia also tells the player that she is down for sex as long as they use protection. Even once the mc manages to remove the Eternals spell, Julia still shows her love for the mc in the coffee shop. Julia manages to convince the mc to let her teach him how to dance and to practice kissing with her. I plan to have Julia continue to lose her fears and show the mc her true feelings as one progresses further along her path.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for your post. Julia loves the mc but tends to hide her feelings as she fears that the mc doesn't feel the same way about her. While Julia is under the Eternals spell, she loses this fear. Julia removes the player's blanket during her day 2 wake up call in order to check out his erection. She even tells the mc that she has named his dick Paul. Julia also tells the player that she is down for sex as long as they use protection. Even once the mc manages to remove the Eternals spell, Julia still shows her love for the mc in the coffee shop. Julia manages to convince the mc to let her teach him how to dance and to practice kissing with her. I plan to have Julia continue to lose her fears and show the mc her true feelings as one progresses further along her path.
I get where you are coming from. Just saying you might want to consider re working there interaction a little bit. Or make it so Julia doesn't brush off the MC about Chet. Either way will check out next update.

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I get where you are coming from. Just saying you might want to consider re working there interaction a little bit. Or make it so Julia doesn't brush off the MC about Chet. Either way will check out next update.
I'm surprised by some of the feedback on the relationship between Julia and the mc. My intention is to show that Julia loves the mc, but she has to be his best friend instead so she can stay in his life since the mc likes Halia. Chet uses mind control on Julia so that she believes he is her boyfriend. The only thing that happens between them is that Chet holds Julia's hand while he flirts with her at the coffee shop. Julia is still under Chet's mind control until the mc frees Julia on day 2. Once she's free, Julia helps the mc practice dancing and kissing so he will be ready to date Halia. Julia feels so guilty for the kiss that it wakes her up from her dream state.

Your feedback tells me that the interactions between Julia and the mc comes off harsher than I intended. You mention Julia brushing off the mc about Chet. Are you referring to when the mc asks Julia about Chet at the coffee shop after Chet leaves? Could you share which interactions between Julia and the mc that you found that doesn't portray the intended relationship I indicate above? Your impressions will help me to revise the story. I'm having to walk a fine line with Julia. 1. She's the mc's best friend. 2. Chet has used mind control on Julia. If I show Julia acting normal, the Eternals look weak. Chet's main reason for choosing Julia to control is to show the mc that Chet can take the person the mc is closest to, Julia, away from him. So I've tried to show moments when Julia doesn't act like a person who is in love with the mc. Julia does get upset with the mc for asking her help with a Calculus problem. But this is due to Julia being jealous. The Calc problem is part of Halia's homework. Julia knows it's for Halia as the mc only gets this scene if he doesn't attend Calc class.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts so I can improve my game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes