2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this game. It jumps from scene to scene without any explanation, a lot of dialogues don't even make sense. Scenes are confusing as fuck, I had no idea what was going on in that aubrey-julia? sex scene. MC thoughts blend with reality and I have no idea what was irl anymore. I don't wanna mock the author or anything but this is definitely top 1 when it comes to worst writing in the game.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this game. It jumps from scene to scene without any explanation, a lot of dialogues don't even make sense.
My game is a dating sim in which the MC builds their stats primarily through attending classes. These stats, and the MC's relationship level with the various girls, determines the type of interaction they will have with a girl. The player is given choices as to which classes to attend in order to control which stat that they want to increase. The non class choices are to provide interaction with the player's choice of girls to increase the relationship level.

Can you provide examples of the dialogues that don't make sense to you?

Scenes are confusing as fuck, I had no idea what was going on in that aubrey-julia? sex scene. MC thoughts blend with reality and I have no idea what was irl anymore.
Which scenes do you find confusing? The Aubrey scene you reference is when Aubrey teaches the MC how to use the saber. The saber allows the user to reach the mind of a person. Aubrey used the saber in order to reach the mind of Julia who is secretly in love with the MC. Julia uses this opportunity to show she loves the MC by having sex with him in her mind. I have both Julia's and Aubrey's name show for the character name for these scenes to help clarify who the character is. The situation is also explained in the text. Are there be others ways that you would suggest to make the scene easier to follow?

I don't wanna mock the author or anything but this is definitely top 1 when it comes to worst writing in the game.
Can you provide examples of what you feel make this the worst writing in a game?

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
My game is a dating sim in which the MC builds their stats primarily through attending classes. These stats, and the MC's relationship level with the various girls, determines the type of interaction they will have with a girl. The player is given choices as to which classes to attend in order to control which stat that they want to increase. The non class choices are to provide interaction with the player's choice of girls to increase the relationship level.

Can you provide examples of the dialogues that don't make sense to you?
It's from tutorial, Conversation goes "Julia: Well, it's not like you're the librarian. Do you even know how the school library looks like?" and MC thinks "That happened. Julia introducing me to a show that soon became one of our favourites." -- what? what show? where did it come from, we were talking about library and a plan to fight demons.

Next one is about locks and parking spot -
Britney: Do you happen to recall who recieved our schoolarship this year Abby?
Abby: Some plane Jane, Brit. They provide her school uniform as part of the schoolarship or who knows what she'd wear.
Amy: I'd manage. But thanks so ever much for the concern, Abby. (So I'm guessing that she is the one that recieved schoolarship) Would you like a parking spot with that Britney? (with what? lock?)
Britney: What? That's pretty low. You know he can't... (Okay, what the fuck is she talking about? what's pretty low? and who is he and why he can't do something that isn't even specified in that conversation?)
Lyra: We'll manage Brit.
What was that all about?

Which scenes do you find confusing? The Aubrey scene you reference is when Aubrey teaches the MC how to use the saber. The saber allows the user to reach the mind of a person. Aubrey used the saber in order to reach the mind of Julia who is secretly in love with the MC. Julia uses this opportunity to show she loves the MC by having sex with him in her mind. I have both Julia's and Aubrey's name show for the character name for these scenes to help clarify who the character is. The situation is also explained in the text. Are there be others ways that you would suggest to make the scene easier to follow?
First thing;
Aubrey-Julia: Julia's rules. No kissing. No anal. Those are boyfriend only. (Okay, so is she pretending to be Julia? is she taking Julia's mindset and playing it along? is it real Julia talking? does she knows what she is doing? will she remember it? and why the fuck does she sound like a prostitute talking to a client? is she one? is she doing it with this guy too, thats why the rules?)
MC mentions that she is under Chet's dream spell - what does it mean exactly? what does that spell do? does she know she is under it?
Aubrey-Julia: Now, if you could only close the deal with Halia, (is she talking about his crush on her? I'm not sure) we could double sometimes. (I have no idea what that means, maybe because english is not my first language)
Then it's this "pretend I'm Halia" - for me it's unnecesarry and creates even more chaos.
We have a sex scene - it's pretty weird but easy to follow (and she mentions that this is her first time so that answers some questions, but she lost her virginity in someone elses body? that's pretty weird and sad at the same time)
So did Aubrey felt everything? He had sex with them both at the same time? Or was she unconcious during Julia's time?
And why the fuck would she agree to use her body that way?

And after that is what made me drop this game -
Sex scene then immidiate cut to MC's bedroom and MC thoughts -
MC: It feels like I should be doing something. (What? Doing what? and why?)
MC: But I'm so tired...(Another dream follows.) - okay, why is there a picture of that girl from the game and her robot? and he said another dream follows. So wait, he woke up from that sex scene in his own bedroom (that why it was cut like that?) but he started the scene at Aubrey's place? - he dreamt being at Aubrey's place too? so the sex scene was like a dream in a dream?
Can you provide examples of what you feel make this the worst writing in a game?
So, let's start with the very first scene (tutorial), MC starts talking about his apnea and Julia, then he recalls event with Julia - he said she entered his dream (so it happend or it was just a dream?) and is in "sensei mode" and talks about homework - then out of nowhere she is sitting on the bed in different clothes talking about demons, and then back to sensei mode talking about library in a show - I'm totally lost.

Second scene with Giles is OK, but at the end MC mentions that he releases him back to his normal dreams - what does it mean? did Giles used saber on MC or what? and why MC is perfectly concious in his "normal" dreams?

First time in school - ok, but why we have to listen to MC thinking about meaningless shit instead of having a proper introduction of characters? Why the whole introduction is pretty much skipped and we only hear their names and MC's thoughts?

It is really anoying trying to follow events in this game, I have no idea when MC is dreaming and when things are IRL. Why dreams are so real in this game? Why there is no clear explenations shouting at us "THIS IS DREAM!"? I started the game with a lot of questions and nearly no answers and as I played I only had more questions and less answers. Maybe try to separate the scenes so they won't blend together creating chaos? I don't really know, it's the first time I stumbled upon something that I just can't understand. That's why I think that this game has the worst writing, I had easier time following chemistry book while not knowing anything about chemisty.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
It's from tutorial, Conversation goes "Julia: Well, it's not like you're the librarian. Do you even know how the school library looks like?" and MC thinks "That happened. Julia introducing me to a show that soon became one of our favourites." -- what? what show? where did it come from, we were talking about library and a plan to fight demons.
Julia is referencing an old tv show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They often hung out in the school library as their advisor, Giles, was the librarian for the school. The Watchers chose the library setting from the MC's head, as well as having Giles talk to the MC to help make the news of the contest easier for the MC to take. It's a bit of an easter egg for the game. I hadn't thought that this would be an issue for players that may not be familiar with the show.

Next one is about locks and parking spot -
Britney: Do you happen to recall who recieved our schoolarship this year Abby?
Abby: Some plane Jane, Brit. They provide her school uniform as part of the schoolarship or who knows what she'd wear.
Amy: I'd manage. But thanks so ever much for the concern, Abby. (So I'm guessing that she is the one that recieved schoolarship) Would you like a parking spot with that Britney? (with what? lock?)
Britney: What? That's pretty low. You know he can't... (Okay, what the fuck is she talking about? what's pretty low? and who is he and why he can't do something that isn't even specified in that conversation?)
Lyra: We'll manage Brit.
What was that all about?
You are correct in that Amy received the scholarship. As part of the contest, the Eternals have removed males from the school as Charlie mentions to the player on day 1. Britney's boyfriend used to drive her to school, but he can no longer do so thanks to the Eternals. So Britney doesn't need a parking pass and thought Amy was being mean by reminding Britney of this. This is meant to give the MC a chance to learn a bit about the other characters in the scene. But the MC would have questions like yourself that he would slowly learn the answers to as he gets to know the girls better.

First thing;
Aubrey-Julia: Julia's rules. No kissing. No anal. Those are boyfriend only. (Okay, so is she pretending to be Julia? is she taking Julia's mindset and playing it along? is it real Julia talking? does she knows what she is doing? will she remember it? and why the fuck does she sound like a prostitute talking to a client? is she one? is she doing it with this guy too, thats why the rules?)
Aubrey is teaching the MC how to use the saber. The saber allows the user to be in contact with the mind of another person. So when Aubrey uses the saber, she is in contact with Julia's mind. Aubrey is also clairvoyant, as she tells the MC & Martin when they visit her shop to rent the saber. So when Aubrey's channels Julia, Julia mind through Aubrey's allows her to have sex with the MC. Julia is secretly in love with the MC, so to Julia, having saber sex with the MC feels like a dream. She thinks it couldn't possibly happen except in dreams because the MC doesn't know that she is in love with him.

MC mentions that she is under Chet's dream spell - what does it mean exactly? what does that spell do? does she know she is under it?
Chet is an Eternal and he is the dream spell on Julia in order to be awarded points so he can win the contest. Julia doesn't know she is under his spell.

Aubrey-Julia: Now, if you could only close the deal with Halia, (is she talking about his crush on her? I'm not sure) we could double sometimes. (I have no idea what that means, maybe because english is not my first language)
Yes, Julia is referring to the MC's crush on Halia. That the MC should stop being shy and ask Halia on a date.

Then it's this "pretend I'm Halia" - for me it's unnecesarry and creates even more chaos.
We have a sex scene - it's pretty weird but easy to follow (and she mentions that this is her first time so that answers some questions, but she lost her virginity in someone elses body? that's pretty weird and sad at the same time)
So did Aubrey felt everything? He had sex with them both at the same time? Or was she unconcious during Julia's time?
And why the fuck would she agree to use her body that way?
The MC thinks of Julia as his best friend and not as a girl. So Julia suggests that he pretend that she's Halia, who he does have romantic feelings about. The saber provides a connection between people on a mental plane. So there aren't any bodies involved. Think of it like 3 way calling. Aubrey and the MC are on a call. Aubrey's abilities allow Julia's mind to join the call.

And after that is what made me drop this game -
Sex scene then immidiate cut to MC's bedroom and MC thoughts -
MC: It feels like I should be doing something. (What? Doing what? and why?)
MC: But I'm so tired...(Another dream follows.) - okay, why is there a picture of that girl from the game and her robot? and he said another dream follows. So wait, he woke up from that sex scene in his own bedroom (that why it was cut like that?) but he started the scene at Aubrey's place? - he dreamt being at Aubrey's place too? so the sex scene was like a dream in a dream?
The MC is concerned for Julia, but doesn't know how to help her. During his dream, his subconscious mind tells him the answer lies with using the saber to free Julia from Chet's dream state. But the MC doesn't know how to use the saber. But Aubrey will know how and could teach him how to use the saber. The MC's strong concern for Julia reaches Aubrey while he is dreaming. Aubrey agrees to teaches him. The image from the Evermore game is to remind the MC that he can't just focus on saving Julia. That he needs to win the contest in order to save everyone.

So, let's start with the very first scene (tutorial), MC starts talking about his apnea and Julia, then he recalls event with Julia - he said she entered his dream (so it happend or it was just a dream?) and is in "sensei mode" and talks about homework - then out of nowhere she is sitting on the bed in different clothes talking about demons, and then back to sensei mode talking about library in a show - I'm totally lost.
The MC finds himself in a library and doesn't realize he is dreaming. At his mention of Julia, she appears in his dream to help him understand about the library. Julia's different clothes are due to the MC remembering a conversation in which Julia tells him about a tv show. The library he is in is the same one from the tv show.

Second scene with Giles is OK, but at the end MC mentions that he releases him back to his normal dreams - what does it mean? did Giles used saber on MC or what? and why MC is perfectly concious in his "normal" dreams?
The Watchers have entered the MC's dream and have had Giles tell the MC that he has been chosen to be Earth's champion in the contest.

First time in school - ok, but why we have to listen to MC thinking about meaningless shit instead of having a proper introduction of characters? Why the whole introduction is pretty much skipped and we only hear their names and MC's thoughts?
The MC meets all of the girls and is given some hints about things that are going on around the school. What information were you looking to receive in these scenes that was not included?

It is really anoying trying to follow events in this game, I have no idea when MC is dreaming and when things are IRL. Why dreams are so real in this game? Why there is no clear explenations shouting at us "THIS IS DREAM!"?
I thought the scenes would be better if the players learned along with the MC that something is a dream. Would say an image of clouds and text that say the content that follows is a dream be a good way to address this issue? Or would you suggest a different approach?

I started the game with a lot of questions and nearly no answers and as I played I only had more questions and less answers. Maybe try to separate the scenes so they won't blend together creating chaos? I don't really know, it's the first time I stumbled upon something that I just can't understand. That's why I think that this game has the worst writing, I had easier time following chemistry book while not knowing anything about chemisty.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your clarifications. I'll look into the items you've mentioned to see if I can make things less confusing.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Julia is referencing an old tv show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They often hung out in the school library as their advisor, Giles, was the librarian for the school. The Watchers chose the library setting from the MC's head, as well as having Giles talk to the MC to help make the news of the contest easier for the MC to take. It's a bit of an easter egg for the game. I hadn't thought that this would be an issue for players that may not be familiar with the show.

You are correct in that Amy received the scholarship. As part of the contest, the Eternals have removed males from the school as Charlie mentions to the player on day 1. Britney's boyfriend used to drive her to school, but he can no longer do so thanks to the Eternals. So Britney doesn't need a parking pass and thought Amy was being mean by reminding Britney of this. This is meant to give the MC a chance to learn a bit about the other characters in the scene. But the MC would have questions like yourself that he would slowly learn the answers to as he gets to know the girls better.

Aubrey is teaching the MC how to use the saber. The saber allows the user to be in contact with the mind of another person. So when Aubrey uses the saber, she is in contact with Julia's mind. Aubrey is also clairvoyant, as she tells the MC & Martin when they visit her shop to rent the saber. So when Aubrey's channels Julia, Julia mind through Aubrey's allows her to have sex with the MC. Julia is secretly in love with the MC, so to Julia, having saber sex with the MC feels like a dream. She thinks it couldn't possibly happen except in dreams because the MC doesn't know that she is in love with him.

Chet is an Eternal and he is the dream spell on Julia in order to be awarded points so he can win the contest. Julia doesn't know she is under his spell.

Yes, Julia is referring to the MC's crush on Halia. That the MC should stop being shy and ask Halia on a date.

The MC thinks of Julia as his best friend and not as a girl. So Julia suggests that he pretend that she's Halia, who he does have romantic feelings about. The saber provides a connection between people on a mental plane. So there aren't any bodies involved. Think of it like 3 way calling. Aubrey and the MC are on a call. Aubrey's abilities allow Julia's mind to join the call.

The MC is concerned for Julia, but doesn't know how to help her. During his dream, his subconscious mind tells him the answer lies with using the saber to free Julia from Chet's dream state. But the MC doesn't know how to use the saber. But Aubrey will know how and could teach him how to use the saber. The MC's strong concern for Julia reaches Aubrey while he is dreaming. Aubrey agrees to teaches him. The image from the Evermore game is to remind the MC that he can't just focus on saving Julia. That he needs to win the contest in order to save everyone.

The MC finds himself in a library and doesn't realize he is dreaming. At his mention of Julia, she appears in his dream to help him understand about the library. Julia's different clothes are due to the MC remembering a conversation in which Julia tells him about a tv show. The library he is in is the same one from the tv show.

The Watchers have entered the MC's dream and have had Giles tell the MC that he has been chosen to be Earth's champion in the contest.

The MC meets all of the girls and is given some hints about things that are going on around the school. What information were you looking to receive in these scenes that was not included?

I thought the scenes would be better if the players learned along with the MC that something is a dream. Would say an image of clouds and text that say the content that follows is a dream be a good way to address this issue? Or would you suggest a different approach?

Thank you for taking the time to provide your clarifications. I'll look into the items you've mentioned to see if I can make things less confusing.
With all your explanation it makes sense, but without it, it's too chaotic, maybe do a clear statement at the beggining of the game what exactly dream is in this game, I still don't know if him dreaming about Brit giving him HJ was more or less real than him having cyber sex with Julia.

While playing the game I got the impression that you hide a lot of important facts in a wall of text and for me it was hard to find that informations. "bla bla bla bla he is eternal bla bla bla bla save Julia bla bla bla bla"

In my opinion the game progressess way to fast at the beggining and that's what making the confusion. You are introduced to like 10 characters in first 10 minutes of the game (that's okay, but you try to include a little hints about that characters right after we meet them) and when we are presented with 10 characters with 10 hints and a main storyline with side content in first 10 minutes it becomes chaotic and I don't really remember any of that. Like what you said about Brit parking spot, we had no idea at that moment that she has a boyfriend and he is driving her to school so that dialogue was just confusing (for me at least).

Not necessary looking for more informations, but what character says, the way she speaks, words that she uses tells us a lot about that character and you are just skipping that.

Maybe try to separate the events by MC saying something like "Okay, now let's do x", "Okay, time for some sleep - and proceed to the deam events". After that Aubrey-Julia sex scene make MC comment on that so there is no weird cut, something like "Wow, that was hot, I didn't knew she had this in her" and then add "I should be doing something now" Maybe try to slow down the game at the beggining and introduce characters without any hint for their story then add the hints later.

I'm not an expert when it comes to writing dialogues but I read a lot of novels, played a lot of games and I think I know something about it, maybe you have better ideas on how to improve the game.

Anyway, I wish you good luck, maybe someday I will come back to this game :)

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
With all your explanation it makes sense, but without it, it's too chaotic, maybe do a clear statement at the beggining of the game what exactly dream is in this game, I still don't know if him dreaming about Brit giving him HJ was more or less real than him having cyber sex with Julia.
Perhaps showing an image of clouds and having the text say that what follows is a dream would work. Then have the clouds again and text to say the dream ended.

While playing the game I got the impression that you hide a lot of important facts in a wall of text and for me it was hard to find that informations. "bla bla bla bla he is eternal bla bla bla bla save Julia bla bla bla bla"
Trying to tell a story. The bits of mystery are intended to be things the player will be interested in and pursue them as the occasion arises later in the game.

In my opinion the game progressess way to fast at the beggining and that's what making the confusion. You are introduced to like 10 characters in first 10 minutes of the game (that's okay, but you try to include a little hints about that characters right after we meet them) and when we are presented with 10 characters with 10 hints and a main storyline with side content in first 10 minutes it becomes chaotic and I don't really remember any of that. Like what you said about Brit parking spot, we had no idea at that moment that she has a boyfriend and he is driving her to school so that dialogue was just confusing (for me at least).
Sorry for the information overload. I try to provide players with choices, so I wanted to introduce the various girls that the player can interact with.

Not necessary looking for more informations, but what character says, the way she speaks, words that she uses tells us a lot about that character and you are just skipping that.
Great point. Interacting with each character gives the player a better feel for a girl than just hearing the MC's impressions.

Maybe try to separate the events by MC saying something like "Okay, now let's do x", "Okay, time for some sleep - and proceed to the deam events". After that Aubrey-Julia sex scene make MC comment on that so there is no weird cut, something like "Wow, that was hot, I didn't knew she had this in her" and then add "I should be doing something now" Maybe try to slow down the game at the beggining and introduce characters without any hint for their story then add the hints later.

I'm not an expert when it comes to writing dialogues but I read a lot of novels, played a lot of games and I think I know something about it, maybe you have better ideas on how to improve the game.
Yes, I think these will be helpful to break up the early dreams in particular. But I had thought that the text to note the ending of a class, and the appearance of the menu for the player to select the next action, served to divide the class scenes.

Anyway, I wish you good luck, maybe someday I will come back to this game :)
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that I'll be able to address these issues and that you'd be interested in playing a future update.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Version 0.07 is now public and the original post updated with the new change log. I would appreciate constructive feedback. I hope that you like the update.

pc:

mac:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Use instead of Google Translate.

Reactions: Sslsh

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i think this is one of those few games that really needs to be sandbox with out a time limiter, or if there is one a very generous one you cant play half the content in the game right now without tons of play troughs'
seriously this games mechanics are basically begging for sandbox not a linear VN like it is right now currently the way it is structured feels like a cluttered mess

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The text wasn't translated. Can you provide some examples so I can follow what issues you are having with the text?
I haven't played it. I was just reacting to the reviews saying the translation was made with Google Translate.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
how much playing time pls?
I've never had this question before so I'm not sure what you are looking for as a standard of measurement. V0.07 ends on day 2 with a number of sizable scenes and multiple meaningful player options. Please let me know the type of info you are looking for so that I can provide you with a better answer.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Are? Are what?
The title is meant to be an open ended question with an answer that may vary depending on who one asks. The game intro includes a scene with Giles explaining how the Eternals have heard about Earth girls and the Eternals wonder if Earth girls are cute, slutty, easy, etc.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
i think this is one of those few games that really needs to be sandbox with out a time limiter, or if there is one a very generous one you cant play half the content in the game right now without tons of play troughs'
seriously this games mechanics are basically begging for sandbox not a linear VN like it is right now currently the way it is structured feels like a cluttered mess
I don't see how a sandbox format would work for my game. Earth girls follows a dating sims format. The MC attends classes to build his stats which are needed to make progress in his interactions with the various girls. In the current format, the MC arrives at school and is given choices as to which classes to attend and who to interact with between classes. In a sandbox version, the girls would still be at school during the day, so the MC would have the same class choices that he currently has. Between classes would be different if all the girls are made available. But it is a much more time consuming format to make as all characters would need to be available at all times instead of several. The only other choices I could see for a sandbox version during the school day would be working or visiting Halia. And the MC's ability to progress with the girls would be hindered by not taking the classes to improve his stats.

The MC's day is a progression of class choices, between class interactions, and events outside of school once the school day is over. Could you provide examples so I can follow the issues that you have with this progression? Many games that provide players with meaningful choices involve having to choose from 2 or more paths that the player wants to follow. It's a way for the player to influence their gaming experience instead of reading a linear story from beginning to end.

If you have examples of suggestions along the lines of your comments, please let me know as I am open to considering them if they are a good fit for my game.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I don't see how a sandbox format would work for my game. Earth girls follows a dating sims format. The MC attends classes to build his stats which are needed to make progress in his interactions with the various girls. In the current format, the MC arrives at school and is given choices as to which classes to attend and who to interact with between classes. In a sandbox version, the girls would still be at school during the day, so the MC would have the same class choices that he currently has. Between classes would be different if all the girls are made available. But it is a much more time consuming format to make as all characters would need to be available at all times instead of several. The only other choices I could see for a sandbox version during the school day would be working or visiting Halia. And the MC's ability to progress with the girls would be hindered by not taking the classes to improve his stats.

The MC's day is a progression of class choices, between class interactions, and events outside of school once the school day is over. Could you provide examples so I can follow the issues that you have with this progression? Many games that provide players with meaningful choices involve having to choose from 2 or more paths that the player wants to follow. It's a way for the player to influence their gaming experience instead of reading a linear story from beginning to end.

If you have examples of suggestions along the lines of your comments, please let me know as I am open to considering them if they are a good fit for my game.
so in a sand box yes the girls would still be going to school every day yes the difference is that you can go as long as needed and visit as many girls as you want the choices would be made as to which girls you want to romance would cut off other girls as romancible options (personally i prefer the ability to go for a full harem if possible) let people talk to each girl individually and have a list of which girl goes to which class this way you would be able to make educated decisions on which girls you want to go for.
Another plus for the sandbox method is that unlike what you said in my opinion it shouldnt hurt the MC at all because story events would be triggered based on your stats and/or how many or what girls you are romancing instead of the plot progressed each day like it has in this game. Sandbox would also give you the ability to add a section like a library or reading up on the game on wiki or something to add more lore to give the player more context to what the fuck is going on.
the possible major negative for you is you may have to adjust the way classes work to where you can talk to anyone but would have to make choices as to who you would hang out with after class and that kind of stuff, but in my opinion this would benefit the player a lot.
also if you did end up going sandbox you would probably have to implement a quest system to help players remember where they are and help them find what they need to move forward.

tldr yes the player would still be choosing which classes he went to each day but that wouldnt be as consequential because you are not restricted by time

sorry if i rambled a bit

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I haven't played it. I was just reacting to the reviews saying the translation was made with Google Translate.
There are only 2 reviews and both are rather old(2019) and I don't believe they provide a good reference for my game and particularly not the newer versions. I've discussed and addressed the text issues players have found in a prior version. The examples players have provided when I've asked for clarification of the "google translate" comments were small items so I don't find calling the text google translated was justified. I've received many positive comments on my text from other players of the same version.

I'm not trying to be harsh to you. But I don't feel that a 4/6/20 comment based on 2 old reviews from 2019 is a fair response to my current update.

Reactions: blademaster89

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There are only 2 reviews and both are rather old(2019) and I don't believe they provide a good reference for my game and particularly not the newer versions. I've discussed and addressed the text issues players have found in a prior version. The examples players have provided when I've asked for clarification of the "google translate" comments were small items so I don't find calling the text google translated was justified. I've received many positive comments on my text from other players of the same version.

I'm not trying to be harsh to you. But I don't feel that a 4/6/20 comment based on 2 old reviews from 2019 is a fair response to my current update.
I didn't look at the reviews' date, sorry.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes