2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
As a developer myself... Just checked this game out. Got some mixed feelings towards it. Here is my analysis of 0.3.

Good Aspects:
-The story is original.

-The story has good grammar/spelling relative to many games.

-The game does have some humor to it.

-The game is very random.

-The renders are nice.

-The game seems to have many choices.

-The game seems to have a lot of under the hood potential. 11 base stats ( money, art, charm, faith, fashion, athlete, sales, deduct, player, eternal)

-The game has a lot (10) of attractive looking girls with 4 base stats per girl (open, lust, love, hotness) I'm going to assume hotness is static... and it's bullshit Julia is only a 6 she is clearly the most attractive girl in the game, but whatever... Also I'm thinking "open" should probably be renamed to "trust" unsure...?
Thanks for your feedback. Hotness is a set stat. One will receive more influence points for building a relationship with a girl with a hotness of say 9 than a girl whose hotness is 7. Julia is one of my favorite models so I wanted to give her a higher hotness score. However I had her loose some points as she is a bit of a tomboy, has her head in her books, and thus is overall to be a bit overlooked when compared to other girls. Hard to give the hotness scores as each person has different preferences. The open stat is the girl's openess to the a relationship with the player. A girl could fully trust the player and yet still not be open to a relationship with him.

-Talking Dog

Seems like it has a lot going for it. What could possibly make such a game bad? Oh... here I'll get to that now...

Bad Aspects:

-I believe the story is not explained well enough for most players to understand it. More visuals of these Aliens taking over the earth enslaving large groups of women is needed to visualize the urgency of the situation. The Aliens champion is still unknown to us. They are apparently our competitor and I don't see them in the classroom... Unless the aliens champion is actually one of the girls, maybe the demon bitch that sucks our dick is their champ? gonna turn em all lesbo?
Is the intro with Giles not helpful to explain the dating sim style and the game story? Martin also provides additional information on both topics. I divided up the game explanation into more than one part to not hit players will a lot of text all at once. Even with the split, some feedback has already stated that they felt the optional intro was too long. I have planned a third explanation portion in which Martin explains what the Eternals did to Julia and how the player can influence the girls. The game is based on the usual dating sim structure of building ones stats and thus being able to appeal to girls with ones improved character. The Evermore video game shows what the Eternals are doing to the people of Evermore. Martin explains that the video game is based on a real situation. The man who used mc on Julia at the coffee shop is revealed to be an Eternal as we see him on his ship at the end of this version. Is there any particular explanation that you feel would help make the game easier for players to follow?

-Needs some sort of incest patch. Julia = Sister or cousin & Halia = Mom or aunt
I could easily see Julia being changed via a patch to a sister although some sort of explanation why she lives elsewhere would be needed. Halia attends school and is the same age as the player so don't see her as being a good match. I have no idea how the patches work.

-We maybe just finished day 1/30 initial release was in may. We are on 0.3 now. 2 updates since May 2 months per update, and initial creation time for first release was probably 2 months as well. Crunching the numbers on that it has been in development 6 months to finish day 1. At the current rate of development day 30 will be released in 15 years... Disheartening although the pace may increase, so who knows. I could be wrong.
This is a 4th release actually. My second release was a render reboot to address various render issues such as my being new to daz and the change in iray that made the skins of many of the models I use appear gray. I'm still learning both Daz & Renpy and make my game in my spare time. So I don't have a set release schedule.

-Too many complications I think. This looks really hard to make good. This will be painfully hard to make good, although possible. Mad respect if they pull it off. As a creator myself though I feel like I'm drunk at a party, and someone is like "I'm gonna do a back flip!"... It's like you say "Do it!" Gonna be epic if they pull that backflip off... You know though the odds favor a faceplant.
You haven't specified the complications here so I presume you refer to number of girls and associated stats. The number of girls provide variety but also represent a challenge. Which girl receives more content on a particular day and overall balance of content for each girl. Stats are fairly straightforward through primarily the choice of class taken.

Money is both earned and spent automatically. Also, we are supposed to be looking for some "Mind Control Device" to buy, but we are blowing our money apparently on a "Lightsaber"? What are we gonna do, chop bitches heads off, stick them in the washing machine, and sew them back on brainwashed? Not knocking lightsabers, I would want one and they kick ass... but the protagonist is losing sight of his objectives, and buying a stupid shit he don't need.
The game is on day 1 so contains a good deal of setup and intros. The player will have the opportunity to use his money on various choices later in the game. The saber is an mc device so it is what the player needs. When the player visits Halia with the saber, she presses the various buttons on the saber. The saber is able to have Halia call the player by his correct name which is something she never does. Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough that the saber is an mc device. The use of the saber will be part of the day 2 player discussion with Martin as to how to influence the girls. Would you suggest a specific clarification for the saber for day 1 or would the day 2 explanation suffice to make the saber's use clear?

-I find many of the choices to be too much of a "Blind Choice". The majority of choices are "Go to this classroom or that classroom", not a very compelling choice. Also, nobody's classroom schedule is not like this in real life. Nobody has it so "Hey maybe I'll go to English this period, or Math hmmm let me pick..." No it's not like that... Either it's English time or Math time for you. This is not something you get to choose in RL. You could however choose to skip classes, but you should have to attend all classes scheduled for you. Better would be to remove all the "This class, or that class?" options, and replace these choices with things like "Pay attention, chat up x girl, chat up y girl"
The game is a dating sim so it depends on building players stats which is achieved by taking classes. The stat increase gained by some classes is clearer for some than others. However the stat display will show what effect taking the class has. Would you find it helpful for the screen to show the stat change from taking the class? The game already has the option to pay attention to the lecture which changes the amount of the stat increase. There is also the chance to interact with the various girls that will continue. The girls who attend a particular class also helps to identify what stats a girl is interested in. The game already explains the players flexible schedule being due to his audit of classes. This is actually allowed due to the contest as each class increases a different stat. A player who prefers Julia for instance would want to attend Chemistry for 1st lesson as that is what Julia likes and attends.

-Complex / confusing sitautions. Example: You won a high score on a video game that is actually a simulator to test who is earths champion, then meet a talking dog that says you got 30 days to save the world, also lets go buy a lightsaber! I'm like wtf?
The player is selected to be Earth's champion based on a high score on a video game, a talking dog for a guide, a lightsaber, are all meant to be funny and poke fun at various genres.

Reactions: Canto Forte

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Well, i loaded from a prev save, got a bunch of text (story but i ran over it, i admit, not saying its not bad) then at my first choice... game over. Correct? missed something? TY.
V 0.03 adds or revises scenes throughout the day. Thus you will miss most of the new content if you use a V 0.02 save.

• Wow

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
That great review above states 11 dames ... waAAaay over the proposed number of 3 you keep meme-ing about, elbo. Also ... there are supposedly only the possibility of 2 current game dames to be turned into the focus of your joy ... dream big and Game On!

Aku ... the story bores very much but you have to soldier on and try different paths ... try the review above and look for them 11 babes supposedly roaming about them classes;)!
10 girls if one manage to someone bring Susan from a video game to Earth. Otherwise 9. One post asks for various game clarifications which requires more text. Another already feels there is too much text and says he has skipped the text already in the game. Rather impossible to address both requests.

In other news ::

September 18th update flash ::
Interface upgrade no. 3
After an incredible amount of work to get the coding right, and very kind assistance, the full interface upgrade is completed. With this version, when you hover your mouse over the icon stats, text appears that describes the icon that your mouse is hovering over. In the image above, the mouse was hovered over the 2nd icon, the art palette, and provides the description shown "Your artistic sense." You can hide or show the icon stats by pressing the blue "i" button in the top left corner. The journal is next to it and this calls the girls stats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As posted, have been working on the new interface which will be in V 0.04. I really like the new icons for the stats and hope you will like the new interface. My thanks to Anne O'nymous for her incredible help with the coding.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
No, quite the opposite.

He's saying only ugly women can be lesbians, she is attractive therefore has to be straight.

I'm quite far from being a man hating SJW but things like that do put me off.
All that was intended was that the player finds Abby attractive and feels he would not have a chance with her if she was a lesbian. There is no lesbian bashing intended. Merely a teen boy and his hormones.

• Haha

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
One post asks for various game clarifications which requires more text. Another already feels there is too much text and says he has skipped the text already in the game. Rather impossible to address both requests.
That is precisely why there is a deep hatred for games that are built too much according to Patreon votes and general requests. You are the dev - so dev your game the way you want to. Will it please everyone? Of course not. But neither will any or all of those requests, because what one person loves, another hates.

What you decide to include and exclude will also be decisions that some love and others hate - but you will be happier about them. Developing a game, even the most basic of VN games, takes a huge amount of time and commitment. There will be plenty of times where it will feel like a lot of work for the amount of reward - magnify that feeling by ten if you start to build by request, stuff you are not entirely happy with and proud of as your own vision.

Reactions: lydcreations

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You haven't specified the complications here so I presume you refer to number of girls and associated stats.
I'll elaborate on what exactly I mean...

Period 1: Chemistry or Religion
Period 2: English or Marketing
Period 3: Sports or Photography
Period 4: Free or Art
Period 5: Lunch
Period 6: Calculus or Cut Class

This is a strange scheduling setup. Suppose the game gets made much further, lets imagine we are a week in. Suppose I went to Chemistry 4 days in a row. Now I want to try Religion on 1st period. Will it not be a total waste attempting to build some religion points that are now all super low when I been focused on chemistry so long? Now I'm in the hole on one or the other... Suppose I randomly picked what class every day and I'm middle ground / failing on all fronts.

A MUCH BETTER and more REALISTIC schedule would be something like this:

Period 1: Chemistry
Period 2: Religion
Period 3: Sports (Gym)
Period 4: Photography
Period 5 Lunch or Free Period (A reasonable time to have a choice here.)
Period 6:Art
Period 7: English Literature
Period 8: Marketing
(Optional to cut any class)

The fact that you will wind up missing at least half of the classes is a bad complexity that really should be simplified in this way or a similar way. You should have all the classes, and not be given the option to go to one class or another.

Nobody's school schedule is setup in a way that they have the option to go to two different classes each period. Alternatively you could set it up so that you pick your schedule. Perhaps you do not want a religion class for instance. Also, perhaps "Marketing" could be replaced with "Social Studies" to have a more balanced curriculum.

The way you're currently setting it up it's pretty much 100% Guarentees you will NOT be able to optimize the protagonist in a very well rounded way. Certainly he will be lacking in some ways, and thus not be able to be as the first way of victory suggests an "Ideal Man" as he is not able to get educated at everything.

Also, suppose Girl A is in Religion class under current setup. So that's where you gotta go to be trying to hook up with her. However Girl A really likes the Photography Stat. But you gotta go to the Gym that period instead every day because you also want to fuck the Gym Girl. The player is too spoiled for choice in some ways, and it leaves out critical content.

• Thinking Face

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I'll elaborate on what exactly I mean...

Period 1: Chemistry or Religion
Period 2: English or Marketing
Period 3: Sports or Photography
Period 4: Free or Art
Period 5: Lunch
Period 6: Calculus or Cut Class

This is a strange scheduling setup. Suppose the game gets made much further, lets imagine we are a week in. Suppose I went to Chemistry 4 days in a row. Now I want to try Religion on 1st period. Will it not be a total waste attempting to build some religion points that are now all super low when I been focused on chemistry so long? Now I'm in the hole on one or the other... Suppose I randomly picked what class every day and I'm middle ground / failing on all fronts.

A MUCH BETTER and more REALISTIC schedule would be something like this:

Period 1: Chemistry
Period 2: Religion
Period 3: Sports (Gym)
Period 4: Photography
Period 5 Lunch or Free Period (A reasonable time to have a choice here.)
Period 6:Art
Period 7: English Literature
Period 8: Marketing
(Optional to cut any class)

The fact that you will wind up missing at least half of the classes is a bad complexity that really should be simplified in this way or a similar way. You should have all the classes, and not be given the option to go to one class or another.

Nobody's school schedule is setup in a way that they have the option to go to two different classes each period. Alternatively you could set it up so that you pick your schedule. Perhaps you do not want a religion class for instance. Also, perhaps "Marketing" could be replaced with "Social Studies" to have a more balanced curriculum.

The way you're currently setting it up it's pretty much 100% Guarentees you will NOT be able to optimize the protagonist in a very well rounded way. Certainly he will be lacking in some ways, and thus not be able to be as the first way of victory suggests an "Ideal Man" as he is not able to get educated at everything.

Also, suppose Girl A is in Religion class under current setup. So that's where you gotta go to be trying to hook up with her. However Girl A really likes the Photography Stat. But you gotta go to the Gym that period instead every day because you also want to fuck the Gym Girl. The player is too spoiled for choice in some ways, and it leaves out critical content.
Players are free to pick whatever class combinations in order to improve their stats to assist them with building a relationship which the girl(s) of their choice. You mention building a well rounded character. Could this not be done by switching which class one attends each day? So after 4 days, chemistry & religion would both at 2 if the daily increase is a 1. The girls have more than one stat preference. One could attend chemistry with Julia for the first class. Then english with Lincy for the second class, etc. The class choices allows the player to choose what type of character they want to be and which girls that they would like to pursue. A player can choose to focus on say art, english, religion, and sports for a game. This will lead to further progress with the girls whose like these stats. And thus a different game experience. Another game they can choose a balanced approach and that will also lead to different interactions with the girls. And so on. The class choices are one of the mechanics for the game that provide players with meaningful choices that influence the game action.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Players are free to pick whatever class combinations in order to improve their stats to assist them with building a relationship which the girl(s) of their choice. You mention building a well rounded character. Could this not be done by switching which class one attends each day? So after 4 days, chemistry & religion would both at 2 if the daily increase is a 1. The girls have more than one stat preference. One could attend chemistry with Julia for the first class. Then english with Lincy for the second class, etc. The class choices allows the player to choose what type of character they want to be and which girls that they would like to pursue. A player can choose to focus on say art, english, religion, and sports for a game. This will lead to further progress with the girls whose like these stats. And thus a different game experience. Another game they can choose a balanced approach and that will also lead to different interactions with the girls. And so on. The class choices are one of the mechanics for the game that provide players with meaningful choices that influence the game action.
Yes, but doing things the way they are currently done in the game could lead to a lot of bugs, or broken continuity. Let me give you an example.

Let's assume we are currently on Monday for day 1. There are 4 more days in this school week. Let's just focus on this 1 week for now.

Now let's say that Chemistry class does have a definitive storyline this week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all have different events in them. We call these events C-mon,C-tue,C-wed,C-thu & C-fri

One way you could do it is so that you always get the next chemistry event after having seen the previous one. So if you go on Monday, Wed, and Friday to chemistry you skipped Tuesday and Thursday. So you got 3/5 of the events.

Monday plays c-mon, wednesday does not play c-wed, but since you missed it plays c-tue... and again on friday you now have the c-wed event since you missed 2 days.

Now suposeyou needed to get the C-fri event to have a weekend date with Girl A... Well you are fucked on that now.

On the other hand, you could play the game days always on the given day. So you always get c-fri on a friday. However if you missed c-mon through c-thu the first 4 events you should lack points sufficient to get the girl to want to have a weekend event with you.

You set it up so that you must choose this or that. When it would be better to be able to choose yes or no.

Current build it's like:

Chemistry or Religion? as an option...
Where it would be better, in my opinion, would be if it were divided up like:
Chemistry yes or no?
Religion yes or no?

The way it's setup now people are going to want to cheat and mod it up so that you can have max points in all areas. Should be able to build each area up as much or as little as you want or as much as you want. Suppose I like girls 1-2-3-4-5 but dislike girls 6-7-8-9 and 10. I should be able to persue the ones I want and disregard the ones I don't.

If it were setup in a sandbox format and you were not fighting against the clock and could maximize all routes your current option to pick this or that may not be so bad. However the player has a clock over their head from the start, and it's in a VN format

It's better to have 5/5 with one girl than 3/5 and 2/5 with 2 girls.

Imagine you are a guest in my home. Which sounds like a better deal to you?

You may have a beer or some pizza, but only one.
or
You can have some pizza if you like.
You can also have some beer if you like.

Last edited:

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Yes, but doing things the way they are currently done in the game could lead to a lot of bugs, or broken continuity. Let me give you an example.

Let's assume we are currently on Monday for day 1. There are 4 more days in this school week. Let's just focus on this 1 week for now.

Now let's say that Chemistry class does have a definitive storyline this week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all have different events in them. We call these events C-mon,C-tue,C-wed,C-thu & C-fri

One way you could do it is so that you always get the next chemistry event after having seen the previous one. So if you go on Monday, Wed, and Friday to chemistry you skipped Tuesday and Thursday. So you got 3/5 of the events.

Monday plays c-mon, wednesday does not play c-wed, but since you missed it plays c-tue... and again on friday you now have the c-wed event since you missed 2 days.

Now suposeyou needed to get the C-fri event to have a weekend date with Girl A... Well you are fucked on that now.

On the other hand, you could play the game days always on the given day. So you always get c-fri on a friday. However if you missed c-mon through c-thu the first 4 events you should lack points sufficient to get the girl to want to have a weekend event with you.
Thanks for the clarifications. A set schedule would be much easier to code for. However this would remove choices and strategy from the players control. The only options the player could control would be which girl to interact with: at class, between periods, lunch, and after school. It would simplify the game but would players still have enough options to make it interesting for them? In the chemistry example, if the player wants to date a girl from that class, would they not be sure to choose to take that class all week instead of the example of only taking the class a few times?

You set it up so that you must choose this or that. When it would be better to be able to choose yes or no.

Current build it's like:

Chemistry or Religion? as an option...
Where it would be better, in my opinion, would be if it were divided up like:
Chemistry yes or no?
Religion yes or no?
With the suggested set schedule, I don't see where there would be a yes or no option. If players are trying to get maximum stats they would go to the class for the stat increase. Plus a no the player would be skipping class and would typically get into trouble for doing so.

The way it's setup now people are going to want to cheat and mod it up so that you can have max points in all areas. Should be able to build each area up as much or as little as you want or as much as you want. Suppose I like girls 1-2-3-4-5 but dislike girls 6-7-8-9 and 10. I should be able to persue the ones I want and disregard the ones I don't.
Yes, there will always be players that will want to cheat the game. Unless there are choices and strategy to the game, the game won't be very challenging or interesting to play. If a player can build up all areas so that all the girls are always available, then I don't see that there is much challenge to the game. I don't see where the game mechanics would prevent you from trying to persue which girls that you like. The current mechanics seem to me to be made to allow a player to focus on building certain stats over others through being able to select which classes one attends. Thus if one is interested in the girl from chemistry, one can focus on chemistry and improve their chances with her. Would a set schedule but limited options in which class one would study/do homework for address the issues with the current mechanics? The study/homework option would allow the player to customize their stats to a smaller degree and thus try and focus on particular girls.

If it were setup in a sandbox format and you were not fighting against the clock and could maximize all routes your current option to pick this or that may not be so bad. However the player has a clock over their head from the start, and it's in a VN format

It's better to have 5/5 with one girl than 3/5 and 2/5 with 2 girls.

Imagine you are a guest in my home. Which sounds like a better deal to you?

You may have a beer or some pizza, but only one.
or
You can have some pizza if you like.
You can also have some beer if you like.
Let's say for example that the player needs 300 influence points to win the game. It's up to the player as to which girls they focus on to receive the points. For example the player could have the following influence points:
julia 100, amy 75, lincy 75, britney 25, lyra 25 and win the game. This can be managed by a focus on particular classes for stats and particular girls that the player prefers to focus on. Have I addressed the issues you see with the game or am I not following your suggestions properly? Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback and suggestions for making my game better.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If you are unsure what players would want, and that is important to you, then I would suggest having a poll about it.

Let me ask you this then. Let's assume the game is complete. How many playthroughs start to finish at a minimum would it take to get all of the unique content?

Will you allow for some sort of "New Game Plus" feature? This way grinded money and stats stay up on the next go around?

Let's say the game is complete, and on my first playthrough, I play it down the middle completely. I like all the girls equally, and I go for as much content with as many women as possible, and I play it accurately. Am I going to wind up in some all the women at 50% scenario?

Would I be forced to replay with a deep focus going 100% on half and 0% on the other half to get to all of the content?

Will it be possible to reach all of the content in any sort of "mixed strategy"?

I get how it should totally be possible to miss some content in any given playthrough. That's fair enough. However, will you gain anything from a "mixed strategy" that would not be gained in a "focus strategy"? Does having 10 girls at 50% get you anything more than 5 at 100%?

Would it be possible to play a playthrough and sort of "throw the game" cuck style gaining as little ground as possible with any of the girls to let the alien champion to win?

Would it be possible to sabatoge the alien champion to avoid NTR?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No, quite the opposite.

He's saying only ugly women can be lesbians, she is attractive therefore has to be straight.

I'm quite far from being a man hating SJW but things like that do put me off.
Pfft. Everyone knows that lesbians are just ugly chicks who can't get a man. Like these two:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
If you are unsure what players would want, and that is important to you, then I would suggest having a poll about it.
I have a vision for my game. But after 4 updates I'm still only reaching a small audience. So I'm trying to understand what players don't like in order to try and address it.

Let me ask you this then. Let's assume the game is complete. How many playthroughs start to finish at a minimum would it take to get all of the unique content?
Games have options which lead to different content and different endings. There would need to be a player lost ending. A player wins ending with say a harem with the main girls. I imagine players would like to have a solo ending with each of the 5 main girls. This would mean 7 endings. I believe you could find similar results on many of the completed games on this site.

Will you allow for some sort of "New Game Plus" feature? This way grinded money and stats stay up on the next go around?
I'm still new to renpy so I have no idea how to carry over stats from one game to the next. I imagine players could use the console to edit the game stats to achieve this.

Let's say the game is complete, and on my first playthrough, I play it down the middle completely. I like all the girls equally, and I go for as much content with as many women as possible, and I play it accurately. Am I going to wind up in some all the women at 50% scenario?
An equal approach for each girl, provided you managed enough influence points, would most result in the harem ending.

Would I be forced to replay with a deep focus going 100% on half and 0% on the other half to get to all of the content?

Will it be possible to reach all of the content in any sort of "mixed strategy"?
So if I'm following your question, your first play would be everyone at 50%. Then a second game deep focus on half of the girls. I have main girls and side girls. I don't have a completed game like in your example to be able to say for certain if a 50% approach would be enough. Perhaps it may require 53% to see their complete stories. But with my current plans, this could cover the side girls and the harem ending. In most games, players like to have an ending devoted to each of the main girls. So perhaps late saved and exploring the various branches to have the player chose just one girl would cover the rest of the material.

I get how it should totally be possible to miss some content in any given playthrough. That's fair enough. However, will you gain anything from a "mixed strategy" that would not be gained in a "focus strategy"? Does having 10 girls at 50% get you anything more than 5 at 100%?
It would be impossible to have one playthrough contain both a harem ending and solo endings with a girl and still make much sense. Games have multiple endings in order to tell various stories. To tell the different stories, there needs to be more than one playthrough. Pursuit of all 10 girls will tell some of the stories of all of the girls and likely lead to a harem ending as I mention above. A more focused approach of fewer girls would tell even more of their stories and provide a chance for a solo ending.

Would it be possible to play a playthrough and sort of "throw the game" cuck style gaining as little ground as possible with any of the girls to let the alien champion to win?
One could certainly try not to win if they like. This would trigger the regular game over Eternals win material.

Would it be possible to sabatoge the alien champion to avoid NTR?
I want to avoid ntr entirely so mostly the player will pursue the main girls and the eternals will pursue the side girls. There will be content along the lines of the coffee material with Julia if a player completely ignores a girl. But I don't have any plans for the Eternal to be able to win a main girl.

Thanks again for your input.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I have a vision for my game. But after 4 updates I'm still only reaching a small audience. So I'm trying to understand what players don't like in order to try and address it. I improved my renders to address the feedback from my 1st update. I've also been told that my game needed more story and adult content. I've focused my last 2 updates on addressing these items. I will of course continue to address these items with future updates. An adjustment to the mechanics has recently been suggested. I would appreciate constructive suggestions on how to make my game better. Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have a vision for my game. But after 4 updates I'm still only reaching a small audience. So I'm trying to understand what players don't like in order to try and address it. I improved my renders to address the feedback from my 1st update. I've also been told that my game needed more story and adult content. I've focused my last 2 updates on addressing these items. I will of course continue to address these items with future updates. An adjustment to the mechanics has recently been suggested. I would appreciate constructive suggestions on how to make my game better. Thanks.
Suggestion - have your signature image link back to this thread. You need to get the word out more than please a few people.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
That great review above states 11 dames ... waAAaay over the proposed number of 3 you keep meme-ing about, elbo.
I'm not sure how you interpreted that from what I said? I can only assume English is your second language so I'll just say that I was making a light-hearted joke about the amount of incest games there are on F95. Didn't have anything to do with the content of this game.

But also I should say that I forgot that sometimes Earth girls are my Landlady ;)

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As a developer myself... Just checked this game out. Got some mixed feelings towards it. Here is my analysis of 0.3.

Good Aspects:
-The story is original.

-The story has good grammar/spelling relative to many games.

-The game does have some humor to it.

-The game is very random.

-The renders are nice.

-The game seems to have many choices.

-The game seems to have a lot of under the hood potential. 11 base stats ( money, art, charm, faith, fashion, athlete, sales, deduct, player, eternal)

-The game has a lot (10) of attractive looking girls with 4 base stats per girl (open, lust, love, hotness) I'm going to assume hotness is static... and it's bullshit Julia is only a 6 she is clearly the most attractive girl in the game, but whatever... Also I'm thinking "open" should probably be renamed to "trust" unsure...?

-Talking Dog

Seems like it has a lot going for it. What could possibly make such a game bad? Oh... here I'll get to that now...

Bad Aspects:

-I believe the story is not explained well enough for most players to understand it. More visuals of these Aliens taking over the earth enslaving large groups of women is needed to visualize the urgency of the situation. The Aliens champion is still unknown to us. They are apparently our competitor and I don't see them in the classroom... Unless the aliens champion is actually one of the girls, maybe the demon bitch that sucks our dick is their champ? gonna turn em all lesbo?

-Needs some sort of incest patch. Julia = Sister or cousin & Halia = Mom or aunt

-We maybe just finished day 1/30 initial release was in may. We are on 0.3 now. 2 updates since May 2 months per update, and initial creation time for first release was probably 2 months as well. Crunching the numbers on that it has been in development 6 months to finish day 1. At the current rate of development day 30 will be released in 15 years... Disheartening although the pace may increase, so who knows. I could be wrong.

-Too many complications I think. This looks really hard to make good. This will be painfully hard to make good, although possible. Mad respect if they pull it off. As a creator myself though I feel like I'm drunk at a party, and someone is like "I'm gonna do a back flip!"... It's like you say "Do it!" Gonna be epic if they pull that backflip off... You know though the odds favor a faceplant.

-Money is both earned and spent automatically. Also, we are supposed to be looking for some "Mind Control Device" to buy, but we are blowing our money apparently on a "Lightsaber"? What are we gonna do, chop bitches heads off, stick them in the washing machine, and sew them back on brainwashed? Not knocking lightsabers, I would want one and they kick ass... but the protagonist is losing sight of his objectives, and buying a stupid shit he don't need.

-I find many of the choices to be too much of a "Blind Choice". The majority of choices are "Go to this classroom or that classroom", not a very compelling choice. Also, nobody's classroom schedule is not like this in real life. Nobody has it so "Hey maybe I'll go to English this period, or Math hmmm let me pick..." No it's not like that... Either it's English time or Math time for you. This is not something you get to choose in RL. You could however choose to skip classes, but you should have to attend all classes scheduled for you. Better would be to remove all the "This class, or that class?" options, and replace these choices with things like "Pay attention, chat up x girl, chat up y girl"

-Complex / confusing sitautions. Example: You won a high score on a video game that is actually a simulator to test who is earths champion, then meet a talking dog that says you got 30 days to save the world, also lets go buy a lightsaber! I'm like wtf?

I think this game will be hit or miss for a lot of folks. Either love it or hate it. Anyhow, keep on working on it, good luck.
I can concede that I was wrong ... The game developer that scoured the codes and had a lenghty discussion with this game's creator did state there were 11 stats in game and 10 girls to romance ::
"

-The game has a lot (10) of attractive looking girls with 4 base stats per girl (open, lust, love, hotness)
"
I must admit I was taken aback by the huge number of stats and it stuck with me => overpowering the lower number of dames the code could produce.

10 girls if one manage to someone bring Susan from a video game to Earth. Otherwise 9. One post asks for various game clarifications which requires more text. Another already feels there is too much text and says he has skipped the text already in the game. Rather impossible to address both requests.
My thanks to Anne O'nymous for her incredible help with the coding.
Then the creator of this game set the record straight ...
There are just 9 girls gamers can actually interact with.

Still a good start of a roster, we have some great conversations here => especially the dev on dev talk that is the soul of the discussion. Happy to make some commentary on this young changeling of a game and hoping dev the best;)!

Earth girls are all my sister or my mother (occasionally my Aunt).
About your English and the proficiency of your quip / meme / pun / joke ...
The simplest way to interpret it in any plain language is ::
my sister => singular => 1 sister !!!
my mother => singular => 1 person !!!
my aunt => singular => 1 person !!!

Bringing this whole conundrum of a discussion to a whopping total of 3 ;)!!!

Last edited:

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
A question regarding ntr. I have main girls and side girls in my game. My plan is that the player could protect the main girls from the Eternals. There may be some flirting or such action along the lines of the scene of Julia in the coffee shop with an Eternal. And that the side girls would form the base of the girls that the Eternal would work to influence. I've seen several posts in threads regarding ntr content so thought I'd mention my approach.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Out of sight => out of mind;)!
MC hopeless to the influencing and witness to the trauma ... kind of scarring and jarring to take ...

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes