2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Out of sight => out of mind;)!
MC hopeless to the influencing and witness to the trauma ... kind of scarring and jarring to take ...
Say one was given the option to choose to protect the main girls from Eternals influence on each day. If one elects not to use time/money to protect the girls that day there is a chance the Eternals could interact with them. If the Eternals only used a mild mc that didn't block the girl from the player would this be workable? The interaction would be more of the flirting variety such as with Julia at the coffee shop. Trying to keep the contest element in place. As one of my patrons suggested, a girl could start dressing differently to show the player that she had reached a certain level of Eternals influence.

Reactions: dunloprobert

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The play on gals wearing different outfits and colors is consistent to the sig you are sporting -> blue for the MC influence ... white + red for the eternal's influenced. You be the judge ... and some new approach would be a cute cutscene where such mechanics are explained ... a what if dream or some funny disclaimers screamed about by the "martian" martian as a token of her mindfulness and telepathic heritage. Happy Games! Happy Life!

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
About your English and the proficiency of your quip / meme / pun / joke ...
The simplest way to interpret it in any plain language is ::
my sister => singular => 1 sister !!!
my mother => singular => 1 person !!!
my aunt => singular => 1 person !!!

Bringing this whole conundrum of a discussion to a whopping total of 3 ;)!!!
Oh man Canto my friend you are taking my silly joke way too literally. I was just making a joke about the amount of games on F95 about incest and I was using the title of this game as part of the joke. Has nothing to do with the amount of women in this particular game or other games. Essentially I was just playing dumb, as if I only learn things based on F95 games. It was really just meant to get a chuckle out of a couple of people here to lighten the mood. I guess I am bad at telling jokes.

But yes your math is right that would equal 3. But it actually could be 2: My sister is also my mother.
OR if my Dad had a daughter with his own mother and then he had a second child (me) with his daughter-sister then that woman would be my Aunt, my Mother and my Sister which would therefore mean that: my Sister and my Mother and my Aunt would all be the same person bringing the total count to a total of 1 woman :sick::sick::sick:

eww :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
The play on gals wearing different outfits and colors is consistent to the sig you are sporting -> blue for the MC influence ... white + red for the eternal's influenced. You be the judge ... and some new approach would be a cute cutscene where such mechanics are explained ... a what if dream or some funny disclaimers screamed about by the "martian" martian as a token of her mindfulness and telepathic heritage. Happy Games! Happy Life!
The clothing is to show the class structure of the popular cheerleaders vs the average student. I was wondering if a progression of a girl who would say start wearing her hair different. Then start dressing differently. Progressing to say a goth version of a uniform. Each progression to show an increasing level of Eternal attempted influence so that the player could attempt to save her. This type of influence would be for side girls. The main girls would only be flirted with if the player has ignored said girl for an extended period. Neither version would block or prevent the player from trying to develop a relationship with a girl. A side girl who has been influenced to the changed outfit level would have a lowered open stat. The player would need to interact with said girl in order to make her more receptive to a relationship.

My intent for this mechanic is to have elements of competing against the Eternals as part of the contest instead of 2 separate efforts. Players wouldn't be blocked from any of the girls. And the mc can choose an option to fully protect the main girls each day.

Would an interactive or 2 separate competitions be of more interest to players?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It would be nice if you could .. say .. have a trial and error period of some 3-5 days where the gamers could enjoy the cheer leaders on the left of your sig -=> this way players can get a hang to the honey in this game ... like say ... open relationship in the first 2 days, then show the competing wardrobe so players can adjust to what it is they are chasing => it is skirts, literally and figuratively ... but also have one of them show some skin / dance / have some steamy scene in the last day of trial so that players can get a hang of the fruit of grinding them stats on them babes all day in different activities.

Your lengthy explanations are just aggravating and easy to forget in game when hit by them stunning visuals ... Players need some visual aids / sidekicks / hints / bullet points to guide them to the steamy scenes;)!

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
It would be nice if you could .. say .. have a trial and error period of some 3-5 days where the gamers could enjoy the cheer leaders on the left of your sig -=> this way players can get a hang to the honey in this game ... like say ... open relationship in the first 2 days, then show the competing wardrobe so players can adjust to what it is they are chasing => it is skirts, literally and figuratively ... but also have one of them show some skin / dance / have some steamy scene in the last day of trial so that players can get a hang of the fruit of grinding them stats on them babes all day in different activities.

Your lengthy explanations are just aggravating and easy to forget in game when hit by them stunning visuals ... Players need some visual aids / sidekicks / hints / bullet points to guide them to the steamy scenes;)!
Thanks for the suggestion but it wouldn't be a good fit for my game. There isn't competing wardrobe options. The girls will only dress differently if they are under being influenced.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Version 0.04 is now public. I would appreciate constructive feedback. I hope that you like the update.

Pc:
Mac:

Changelog V0.04

*Aubrey 2 scenes.

*Halia 1 scene.

*Julia 5 scenes.

*Abby 1 scene.

*New Interface 1: Added icons to replace text for player stats. The icons stats are now part of a bar
that can be displayed or hidden using the stat bar button. A description of each icon will appear when
you place your mouse over the icon. This was very time consuming to implement. But does represent
a large improvement in the appearance of the interface. I hope you'll like the new look.

*New Interface 2: Transparent text box. Revised the text box mod to increase the size of the text.

*Moved the close button on the journal in response to player feedback.

*Revised the intro again to address feedback.

*Rewrote various Britney scenes to address feedback.

*Revised various content throughout the game to address feedback.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
sidekicks
Having had a few games with sidekicks (well, hovering fairies in 100% of cases I remember), they really are darned useful.

• Cracking jokes
  • Advising on choice consequences
  • Giving knowledge when needed (in a non 4th-wall breaking form)
  • Their own sexy scenes
  • Encouragement
  • Makes a game feel less lonely

I've never played a game with a hovering fairy and wished they weren't there.

Just a thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: lydcreations

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I suggest you play your own game as if you know nothing and are having to piece things together. Read everything slowly and note changes you need to make so it is legible/understandable for people who are not in your brain, this doesn't mean changing the writing style or the jokes, but changing slight formating, otherwise things seem like they come out of left field, or jump from passive/passed voice to present/future and it is confusing.

I won't comment on the models chosen. The notebook faces, some are okay, others like halia and susan are squished or stretched.

Still unsure on the sleep apnea making the player be in school. Sleep walking sure. Apnea nope.

Julia makes them : (I understand what you are saying, but since the player didn't reference she does it a lot/normally then maybe change it to "makes it")

introducing me a show : introducing me to a show

from our tv show : from the tv show (our makes it sound like you star in it)

Your voice, but you look different : Your voice is similar, but

what is known of your situation : (reads a bit weird, and the MC should probably respond and ask what situation.)

The Watcher's : Watchers

demon race : (Are they demons or aliens? The icon shows a little green man.)

...player. The : (unsure if a different word instead of player was supposed to show here, being zero mention of games so far only a contest, thus no player)

The fade between poses in the game is a bit weird.

(Removal of girls memories, but Giles says nothing about his Mom or other female family, I only bring this up because I don't think Halia is in school with the MC, but she is mentioned.)

I wouldn't go that far... : (What wouldn't he go that far with?)

So how do I win? : (Giles doesn't actually explain what winning is here, just methods to get there.

if you choose : if you so choose/if you choose so/if you choose to do so

1. You build your : 1. Build up your

reach a girl's mind : (and do what?, needs more explanation, also why mention restoration of memories?)

Her tread : (This whole part sounds like she is walking on normal ground and somehow the MC can hear and smell her before she climbs in.)

The show's rather : The show is rather

(Another small point is they didn't remove the meories from Julia/Halia, but they should mention they changed them. Since Julia seems to think they are new attendants to the school too.)

I told mom : (whose mom, MC or Julia's?)

by the school greeting : by the arrival of the school (otherwise it is saying she is the greeting committee)

Abby Lews(Britney : (missing a space)

Lyra saying what? about locker number : (shouldn't this be Abby/Britney?)

Britney about parking spot?

Being allowed to audit classes seesm like info that should have been given by giles.

pick up my books for first class : pick up the books for my first class

on sold footing : solid

I've bumped into her : (mention MC drops his stuff, so when she picks it up it makes sense ahead of the action.)

the incrowd : in crowd

In photography Lincy asks if her own name is Sharon Brown? (she may be trying to hide her name, but why the question mark?)

During art/free period choice Lincy is in both.

Britney locker quest has Lyra talk as Lincy

The aubrey time, might want to make it more explicit that it is aubrey being julia being halia.

Then the next part becomes just weird.

The BJ animation in class not having text but still image does.

I probably missed a bunch of other things you will want to go over yourself with a fine toothed comb.
-------------------
Thanks Zenithtb, fixed but leaving this here to show I screwed up.

Last edited:

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
if there's any sex scene in this, tags should be updated.
I'm guessing no sex.
I have no idea why people think "slow burn" works. In my life as soon as the flame is lit, ignition, we have lift off, is the way it works and that can be within an hour, not months. IRL most people would lose interest with that scenario. Passion reigns.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
if there's any sex scene in this, tags should be updated.
I'm guessing no sex.
I have no idea why people think "slow burn" works. In my life as soon as the flame is lit, ignition, we have lift off, is the way it works and that can be within an hour, not months. IRL most people would lose interest with that scenario. Passion reigns.
Kind of sex.

An imaginary BJ
An induced dream/science thing where 1 person pretends to be another person pretending to be a third person BJ and vag with 3 positions plus maybe creampie?

Reactions: XKimky

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Kind of sex.

An imaginary BJ
An induced dream/science thing where 1 person pretends to be another person pretending to be a third person BJ and vag with 3 positions plus maybe creampie?
many games have dream sequence sex in the beginning because player demand sex right off the bat. I feel dream sex is better than sleep RAPE, or as many call fucking some one who is unconscious "sleep sex". *cough cough

Reactions: lydcreations

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
many games have dream sequence sex in the beginning because player demand sex right off the bat. I feel dream sex is better than sleep RAPE, or as many call fucking some one who is unconscious "sleep sex". *cough cough
It's not that, it is more of a plot device going on and might be through an alien robot? Game is a bit hard to follow.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
What's wrong with a little Surprise Sex? It's a game - I don't think it should be judged as harshly as RL more than we should have imaginary funerals for all the guys gunned down in every action film...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i cannot sleep at night..i wake up screaming with night terrors seeing her constant unwavering smile..please make it stop!!!

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Having had a few games with sidekicks (well, hovering fairies in 100% of cases I remember), they really are darned useful.

• Cracking jokes
  • Advising on choice consequences
  • Giving knowledge when needed (in a non 4th-wall breaking form)
  • Their own sexy scenes
  • Encouragement
  • Makes a game feel less lonely

I've never played a game with a hovering fairy and wished they weren't there.

Just a thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for your post. Perhaps I could have Martin disguise himself as a human and have him tag along with the player.

Reactions: Zenithtb
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes