Overview:

Walkthrough mod​

Game/Creator: Kappuru Games F95Zone

Modder: Xyze F95Zone

Mod Version: 1.3
Game Version: 0.9.x
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

Cronos21

Jul 24, 2017
Actually not :rolleyes: i'll try it right now

And it works, thanks, that was awesome

Last edited:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
I'm having this issue with the guide:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod/mmc_route.rpy", line 1276, in script call
    call mmc_05_nick_fury_talk_mission() from _call_mmc_05_nick_fury_talk_mission_patched
  File "game/mod/mmc_route.rpy", line 1279, in script call
    call mmc_05_nick_fury_releasing_gwen from _call_mmc_05_nick_fury_releasing_gwen_patched
  File "game/mod/mmc_route.rpy", line 1073, in script
    jump helicarrier_overview_a
ScriptError: could not find label 'helicarrier_overview_a'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "world_map/new_york/shield_helicarrier/inside_locations/overview_a/bridge.rpyc", line 96, in script call
  File "people/helicarrier/nick_fury/talking.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "game/mod/mmc_route.rpy", line 1276, in script call
    call mmc_05_nick_fury_talk_mission() from _call_mmc_05_nick_fury_talk_mission_patched
  File "world_map/new_york/shield_helicarrier/inside_locations/overview_a/bridge.rpyc", line 96, in script call
  File "people/helicarrier/black_widow/talking.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "people/helicarrier/nick_fury/talking.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "game/mod/mmc_route.rpy", line 1279, in script call
    call mmc_05_nick_fury_releasing_gwen from _call_mmc_05_nick_fury_releasing_gwen_patched
  File "game/mod/mmc_route.rpy", line 1073, in script
    jump helicarrier_overview_a
  File "/Users/bsamar5894/Downloads/Games/Redstone_Mansion/muscles/ESH.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/Users/bsamar5894/Downloads/Games/Redstone_Mansion/muscles/ESH.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'helicarrier_overview_a'.

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth's Sexiest Heroes 0.6
Mon Apr 20 20:26:07 2020

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Xyze I saw under the games thread people posting pictures of the poker game, yet in the mod it says end of content, what's up with that? Also a few other scene as well were mentioned that I haven't saw here.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Xyze I saw under the games thread people posting pictures of the poker game, yet in the mod it says end of content, what's up with that? Also a few other scene as well were mentioned that I haven't saw here.
I don't know aboout thoses post, but what I know is in the code of the game the devs have disabled the poker talk with black widow.

From the file chapter06_male.rpy:

Code:
    def mr06_check_talk_black_widow ():
        try:
            if (not mr06_talked_black_widow_01 or not mr06_talked_black_widow_02) and mr06_knows_black_widow_likes_poker:
                return False
            else:
                return False
        except:
            return False
And from file male_version06.rpy:

Code:
label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker:
    if not mr06_talked_black_widow_01:
        call mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1 from _call_mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1
    elif not mr06_talked_black_widow_02:
        call mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2 from _call_mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2

call advance_time from _call_advance_time_6
    return
So if the precedent function returned True and you talked to Black Widow the game would call label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker (code above) and the code would cold mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1 or mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2

And if you look at the code:

Code:
label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1:
    $ mr06_talked_black_widow_01 = True

show talk_stance-mmc-blue_uniform-right
    call talking(face="black_widow", exp="serious",speaker=bw,text="") from _call_talking_1670
    hide talk_stance-mmc-blue_uniform-right
    return

label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2:
    $ mr06_talked_black_widow_02 = True

call talking(face="black_widow", exp="serious",speaker=bw,text="") from _call_talking_1671
    return
No dialogue and the game just display black screen with no dialogue and stuck.

For the few others scenes it's maybe on the other routes, for the moment this walkthrough is only for male route, the 2 others route will come later, but I can assure you the walkthrough cover all scene possible for male route.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't know aboout thoses post, but what I know is in the code of the game the devs have disabled the poker talk with black widow.

From the file chapter06_male.rpy:

Code:
    def mr06_check_talk_black_widow ():
        try:
            if (not mr06_talked_black_widow_01 or not mr06_talked_black_widow_02) and mr06_knows_black_widow_likes_poker:
                return False
            else:
                return False
        except:
            return False
And from file male_version06.rpy:

Code:
label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker:
    if not mr06_talked_black_widow_01:
        call mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1 from _call_mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1
    elif not mr06_talked_black_widow_02:
        call mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2 from _call_mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2

call advance_time from _call_advance_time_6
    return
So if the precedent function returned True and you talked to Black Widow the game would call label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker (code above) and the code would cold mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1 or mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2

And if you look at the code:

Code:
label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_1:
    $ mr06_talked_black_widow_01 = True

call talking(face="black_widow", exp="serious",speaker=bw,text="") from _call_talking_1670
    return

label mmc_06_talking_black_widow_poker_2:
    $ mr06_talked_black_widow_02 = True

call talking(face="black_widow", exp="serious",speaker=bw,text="") from _call_talking_1671
    return
No dialogue and the game just display black screen with no dialogue and stuck.

For the few others scenes it's maybe on the other routes, for the moment this walkthrough is only for male route, the 2 others route will come later, but I can assure you the walkthrough cover all scene possible for male route.
I see. Thank you. Under the thread I saw them posting a picture about it, I thought it was on the male route.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
I see. Thank you. Under the thread I saw them posting a picture about it, I thought it was on the male route.
Yes the poker is for male route, but in current version it's disabled by the dev, but the dev doesn't have removed the talk about poker with Brian.

I know the game only since version 0.7 and I don't know if the versions older than 0.7 there was a poker, but that's surely why there are screenshot with poker.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
You don't have extracted correctly the zip, you should have extracted the entire mod/ directory in your game folder like that:

mod_install.png

Now the fix your problem, fist remove all the mod files:

walkthrough.rpy
walkthrough.rpyc
common.rpy
common.rpyc
fmc_route.rpy
fmc_route.rpyc
mmc_route.rpy
mmc_route.rpy

Redownload the mod (if you no longer have the zip) then extract the entire "mod" directory to your game/ folder (like my screenshot above)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i'm sorry but the male route is wrong ... If you want something in the beginning with Black Widow you must not speak about " the bottle of Ruskova " but select the middle choice " Ask her to stay and explain something ... "

Reactions: EZ8lt

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, i'm sorry but the male route is wrong ... If you want something in the beginning with Black Widow you must not speak about " the bottle of Ruskova " but select the middle choice " Ask her to stay and explain something ... "
more chat doesn't always mean progress with a character.. its possible the ruskova bottle adds a stat point to black widow but need to look into the code for that..

DonStark

May 4, 2017
more chat doesn't always mean progress with a character.. its possible the ruskova bottle adds a stat point to black widow but need to look into the code for that..
It's not about chat ... If i select bottle ruskova then i don't kiss black widow and i don't have the promotion

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
It's not about chat ... If i select bottle ruskova then i don't kiss black widow and i don't have the promotion
I think I tried that option during my first gameplay and only promotion i got was for the frost picture..
its possible it was a bug in the earlier version of the game that got fixed so thanks for bringing it up :)

edit: so just replayed that part and choosing the ask question leads to having the option to tell black widow we saw female MC and captain america kiss which leads to black widow kissing male MC to test the theory of cloning.. where is this promotion your talking about?
it also gives a scene with black widow straddling male MC at shadow cats house so i agree its the correct choice for progress with black widow

edit2: I went and actually looked at the code...
Code:
"Say Nothing. ()":
    $ mmc_offered_drink_to_bw = False
    jump chapter01_male_early
"Ask her to stay and explain somethings to you. ()":
    $ rel_black_widow -= 10

show black_widow ignore at left
    bw "Save all your questions for tomorrow. I’m your trainer not your babysitter."
    hide black_widow ignore

$ mmc_offered_drink_to_bw = False
    jump chapter01_male_early
"Tell her you have a bottle of Ruskova. Ask if she wants to share it with you. ()":
    $ rel_black_widow += 10

$ mmc_offered_drink_to_bw = True
    jump chapter01_male_late
so according to this if pick middle option (Ask her to stay and explain somethings to you) then black widow gets -10 points
while the Ruskova bottle option gives +10 points..
so if you want to still get the kiss AND not lose any points with her.. then need to choose 1st option...

on a side note.. other then the extra scenes like the kiss and her sitting on MC in safehouseA when shadow cat is introduced.. I see no follow up with black widow in current game content.. so best choice is either 1st or 3rd depending on future content...
the Ruskova option gives the MC a dream (that is supposed to have 2 animations in the future) and might lead to some kind of premonition ability in the future

edit3: I went and looked further into the code... if you choose the Ruskova option you will be late and get -5 points with blackwidow (for a total of +5)
if you choose the 1st option of "Say Nothing. " then you see the female MC kiss with the captain and get the option to tell black widow which gets you +10 with her while -10 with female MC and +10 with female MC if you say nothing

to summarize it all up:
black widow starts with 0 points and female MC starts with 20 points
1st option gives either +10 black widow and -10 female MC or 0 black widow and +10 female MC
2nd option is overall bad since it starts from -10 black widow then gets the same fork as 1st option
3rd option gives +5 black widow and +10 female MC

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018